You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: A Nasty Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

A Nasty Ghost

 

I thought I would give a follow up to my story A Life of Haunted Houses once again it will probably seem like a bunch of words thrown in a sentence, so sorry! For those who haven't read it, i'll give you a small summary... I have been able too see/hear ghosts, every house I have moved to, I've seen a ghost or two. More recently we moved house and things have gotten from bad to worse.

I'm constantly feeling like I'm watched, the only sacred place is the bathroom (thank god!). I've lived in this house for about 4-5 months now and things just don't stop happening. I'll turn a cold tap on, leave it for a second and the hot tap will be on instead or I put a tap on and it will just stop running.

I'll give you a small run down of our house, when you first walk in, on your right, there's 2 glass doors that lead to the lounge room and further down is the kitchen, on the left there is the computer room and dad's room, if you walk through the kitchen there is just a spare room that can also lead to the lounge and my room.

My room is always icy cold, no matter if I put a heater on in there or not, it's always cold. One night I was on my way to bed when I saw a dark figure standing in the spare room near my bedroom door, it was pretty dark, but I could still make out the shape of it and I instantly knew this ghost was bad news, I'd seen it standing over me at my old house and it was back again. I was pretty much glued to the spot, when it started moving closer, I still couldn't move, I was scared s***less, anyway, it got to a point where I was face to face with it and all I could smell was death and I could hear it, it was breathing and muttering something, I couldn't understand, at that point I just ran and woke dad up.

Everything stopped until a few weeks ago, I injured myself and have been off work so I have been home for about 3 weeks. At night, as I'm going to sleep, I hear these noises, it sounds like there is a dinner party going on far away and you can here heaps of people talking, but when I get up to see if the radio or tv is on, there is nothing, so I go to bed and it happens again.

My dog goes absolutely insane at my bedroom door at random times for no reason. Or he will run around woofing, which is unusual cause he's usually a quiet dog. On my first night off, dad was out so it was just me and damo (my dog). I was in the computer room and got up to get a drink when I heard a door open, I didn't really think much of it and just said brb to everyone and went to leave the room. when I found I couldn't get the door open, I thought it was just the door because its an extremely old house, but I kept puttling and pulling and just couldn't open the door.

The room went icy cold and I heard a door slam outside the room and I started to panic and went to go through the windows, unfortunately they hadn't been opened before because it's winter here, so I tried the door again and I heard a faint voice say 'welcome home' and the blinds start moving. I hid under the table and shut my eyes until it stopped. I didn't bother telling dad because he would have thought I was being childish.

That morning I woke up to dad screaming at me, all his strings on his guitar had been cut and his room was a mess, I hadn't done it and damo didn't because how does a little staffy cut guitar strings? I had to take the blame because every other excuse wouldn't really work.

The next thursday my nan came to pick me up to get my glasses, she came in to sit down and about 5 seconds later walked straight out, dragging me along with her and said "are you aware there is a man in the house with bad intentions, also there was a girl with him" I knew nan was telling the truth because she can see stuff better than me.

Since then, I've slept with my light on until two nights ago when things got out of control. I got told to turn my light out because it was costing money, so I did. About 10 minutes of lying there, my bed started shaking, like there was an earthquake, it went for about 15 seconds and I got ripped off the bed and slammed into the wall, my bed was still shaking and I couldn't breath, I'm not sure if I was winded or it was on purpose, but the ghost was there again, with the little girl, who was crying and looking rather apologetically at me, the man knelt down next to me and whispered 'welcome's over' or something along those lines and disappeared, but the girl stayed, I know she isn't bad, I've seen her my entire life, and I went back to bed scared out of my brain but knowing I was ok cause she was watching.

I know it sounds REALLY unbelievable, but it's true and it's becoming more dangerous, the more I see and the better I see. They say the older you get the less you see, but it seems to be opposite for me, I even see stuff at friends houses!

Please help! I'm not religious and I can't really get people to 'banish' the ghosts, there has to be something I can do?

Other hauntings by stacecadet

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, stacecadet, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Taz46 (2 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-12-13)
This is a very late reply, but it seems to me as if the man thought you were a reincarnation of his daughter, who I think could be the little girl he was with, or you had something to do with his or thier deaths.
miss-megan (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-27)
these ghosts have nothing to do with your home, they have to do with You!
Saucy_mac (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-16)
Hey, just writing an update, I forgot my password so I go under this name now:)
We ended up moving from that place last year, we stayed at my grandparents house.
My nanna has someone watching over her so the place had a few odd occurences, probably because of the negative energy just oozing from my pa (he doesn't like my dad, or anyone really).
We've had doors just randomly shut, and I've woken up to see this ghost, with red hair standing over me.
But nothing too scary.
Naturally we've managed to move a minute from a cemetery, so I've been seeing a lot of things. But I don't feel scared, I've become used to it all. I'd actually love to see more.
I've been having this reoccuring dream about this big old Victorian house called labassa (google it) where I get drawn to it and get stuck in it, Its almost like a movie, like the last part it my dream Is me at the staircase crying., I don't really know wgat this means any suggestions? I'm not sure if I should visit the house, there's been a lot of satanic business in there
MattM (20 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-03-02)
You probably see see these things everywhere because you have the ability to tap into your psychic part of your brain. I can't really help you out with what to do about these ghosts since you're nor religious. Try maybe standing up to the ghost that's being cruel to you. I know it sounds stupid, but it could work. If you see him again, tell him to leave you alone or tell him something like his welcome is up and tell him to get out of your life with force. Show this thing that yu're not scared of it. Again, I know it sounds stupid, but it might work. Better than doing nothing, right?
jmcgill (17 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2008-12-05)
Since you nan seems to have the same psychic abiblity why not talk to her about it and see what she says. Maybe she can help in some way.

You said you are not religous but you still have spirit guides that watch over and protect you. Call to them and ask them for help and to protect you. You may be surprised.

There are paranormal groups that deal with this type of thing. Try and look one up and ask if they have any suggestions or even try a psychic.

Good Luck Sweetie ❤
Hunters (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-07)
Dear stacecadet,
The end part where the man said to you that welcomes over sounds just like what my friend and I would say, but be careful of this spirit it may come back. So take care and like I say be careful.
P.S. I wonder what the dude meant when he said welcome home and welcomes over.
Truly,
Hunters
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-08)
It sounds like it may not be the houses haunted so much as you are senditive to the surroundings and happenings, that happens to some of us.

I would suggest placing at least one cross in each of your rooms, praying and reading passages from the Bible. You have to mean them when you read them. Tell the entity(s) they are not welcome or wanted. Be firm and let them know this is in the name of God.

If this does not work or does not fall within your beleif system, try the smudge ceremony. Shane has directions on this process and it is very effective, as well as the use of crystals that are charged by the sund powers.

God Bless!
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-26)
do you know that your house is there house. They think that you have just let yourself into there house just say to them please leave and that it is your house. Someone told me to put salt on my walls which gets rid of them. Also fill half a cup of holy water but don't drink it and put it at the side of you when going to bed. I don't know if that has got to be on a full moon though. Good luck!
wendymneil123 (7 stories) (24 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-14)
right, you have to light some candles and go round and bless every room with holy water and bless every mirror (as sometimes they use mirrors are vortexes).
You need to tell the spirit that is attaching themself to you to leave.

Then sit in a comfortable place draw a protection around you and close your eyes, and imagine yourself going down a flight of stairs, opening the door and entering into a sunny beautiful garden! (thats your safe place) then you have to close your third eye (as yours is always open) imagine an eye in the centre of your forehead and close it, once you have done that, leave the garden, go back up the stairs and open your eyes!

This worked for me and I hope it helps you x Let me know x
stacecadet (2 stories) (8 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-28)
i was on this farm & I was watching this man dig & I don't know why, or how, but I knew it was him, anyways he dropped his spade & started strangling me & I woke up
evilblackwidow9 (6 stories) (132 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-27)
What was your dream about? Did he hurt you in it? Is there any important details in it?
stacecadet (2 stories) (8 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-27)
yeah, I did the salt around the bed thing, but I might have missed a bit, I ended up dreaming about him instead :S
leocadia (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-27)
I totally believe you. My cat does the same thing as your dog. At one point he was whinning to get into a bedroom closet. Is this what you meant (evilblackwidow9) when you told me that you were afraid my spirits would go further? I also hear something like a radio or tv on. When I get up to investigate it's gone. Do as evilblackwidow9 say and go on from there.
evilblackwidow9 (6 stories) (132 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-27)
It could happen if the ghost lives in your room. Thats why I suggested to put the sait around your bed.
stacecadet (2 stories) (8 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-27)
1 small question, it might sound stupid.
but with that salt thing, if I just put it along my door, is it possible I could trap the ghost with me in my room?
crazy_chica (2 stories) (4 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-26)
get the house blessed or get a medium to help you out on what to do. But try to do the blessing first.
evilblackwidow9 (6 stories) (132 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-26)
Get a medium to help you. You are right, don't use a ouija board, nothing but trouble in your case.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-26)
You are wise beyond your years. Don't mess with the Ouija, nothing but trouble.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
stacecadet (2 stories) (8 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-26)
ya, I think I'll try that tonight. Great now this ghost is costing me money too!
i don't know why its following me all the time! My friend suggested an ouija board thing, but I thought perhaps its a bad idea because its a bad spirit. 😕
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-25)
Try what EBW9 has suggested, also wearing a charged clear quartz crystal around your neck should help protect you from any further attacks. Since you obviously have the gift and aren't likely to lose the ability any time soon I would suggest learning how to control your emotions and fear. For these are very powerful energies for the spirit realm to feed on. Let us know how things turn out.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
evilblackwidow9 (6 stories) (132 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-25)
Try a circle of salt around your bed. Burn lavendar incense before you go to sleep. See if that will work (protecting you wise). The man will try to scare you off the bed if he attempts sometime again but do not leave the bed. If it hasnt shook, he can't touch you on there and don't move until its daylight. Try sleeping with a flashlight too. If that don't work, let me know and I've got more suggestions.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: