You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My Roommate?

Real Ghost Stories

My Roommate?

 

This happened like literally ten minutes ago. I was about to make eggs, when I had to go use the bathroom. So I went down to my room because I don't think the one in the laundry room is working right now. Anyway I went downstairs and the second I set foot in that room, I felt I had entered a danger zone. It felt like someone was just really angry and depressed and just not happy that I was coming into that room. Then I felt the presence of a girl maybe 16 or 17 who was sad, not angry but really, really sad. She appeared so vivid in my head. She was maybe 5'-3" and had waist long, dark brown hair. She had pale skin and intense chocolate brown eyes. She was in a strapless, floor length, silky pure white dress that flowed and swayed at the slightest movement. She was so beautiful, yet her eyes were filled with sadness and pain and loss. I felt sad because she was sad. The girl had made herself known, and as soon as I left the room I was released from the sadness and started to think. This girl is the one who has kind of always been around me.

I remember one time about 3 years ago, I had to sleep in my sister's room because my bed wasn't made. I turned over just in time to see a girl about 5'-3", dark brown, waist length hair in a long, flowy, silky, white dress walk out of the room. This girl has been standing over my bed, rubbing my ankles when I'm in bed and always standing guard over me. I have seen her go in and out of my closet (I will explain this in a later story). I feel like she is like my guardian or something. She is protecting me from stuff I might have released (again I will explain this later). So is this girl guarding me or just waiting for the right moment to strike?

Thanks for the help and all the comments on all my other stories.

Other hauntings by angleart

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Colorado

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, angleart, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

loca_mocha (4 stories) (32 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-16)
It was a holy crap moment and I wasn't making it up as I went! It was hard to explain so just get off my back! 😠 I really don't appreciate all the negative comments.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
12 years ago (2012-04-10)
LOL granny - yep, that's exactly what I mean: "Taylor" ed 😆. I like that word 😉
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
12 years ago (2012-04-10)
😆 You guys mean its "Taylor"ed? 😆...I don't mind sequels, as long as there is substance to each part, ya' know? 😊
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
12 years ago (2012-04-10)
Lou - to me, this seems like another one of "those" stories that seems to be so prevalent lately: Part 1 followed by Part 2 etc. As long as everyone is willing to play along.

I hate being strung along; I hate cliffhangers, even when they are good ones. I want the whole shebang. Tell me the complete story. Don't end it with...I'll fill in the gaps in another story.
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-10)
Miracles,
Yeah, to me an "unmade" bed means it is just in disarray and easily fixed but maybe it was laundry day and the sheets/bedding was not available to be replaced? Maybe?

Personally, when I have a "Holy crap" moment, I describe what made it one... Not yell "Holy crap" and then tell why it isn't so unusual.
It is like the people who say they saw a shadow and are scared out of their wits because it must be a demon and what should they do?; and then follow it up with "I know it is a demon because I have been seeing ghosts and demons all of my life."
Back to this story: Well, then why are you asking us... If this is an entity you are familiar with, why are you panicking so much that you are leaving out details which makes it seem like you are making it up as you go?

Lou
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+1
12 years ago (2012-04-10)
Lou - I was trying to stay away from this story, but your comments and questions brought me back to the one question I had. Now I have to ask it.

I can't figure out why loca_mocha had to sleep in her sister's room because her bed wasn't made. Why not just make her own bed and sleep in it? I've tried making sense of it and can only come up with one answer. Or maybe two 😉
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-04-10)
loca,
I guess I just get hung up on details, and that is my cross to bear. But why would you take the time to tell us about "A" girl you saw and elaborate on her physical description with the sense of urgency the "ten minutes ago" statement conveys, only to tell us that this is "THE" same girl you have seen previously of the same description? It seems like you would say, "I just saw THE girl who comes in and out of my closet, rubs my feet, etc"...since she is already familiar to you. And since she is so familiar to you, why would you suddenly throw out for debate the notion that she may be there to hurt you?
If you stick to the original sequence of events and include details like the ouija board so the information doesn't seem so random, include why you feel you sense anger and where it is coming from, and stop stringing this out like things are in such disarray that you only had time to write two paragraphs... It would be a lot more credible.

Lou
ghostpro123 (3 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-08)
This is probably bad because I know for a fact women can make far worse ghosts so defiently keep an eye on her and gaurdians don't tend to be sad but more neutral and get a new ouija board broken ones become an open gateway for any ghost that either know your family or you in general.
loca_mocha (4 stories) (32 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-08)
Ok so first of all, the girl wasn't in my bathroom but just in my bedroom in genral 😊 Also to all of you saying you are confused, I had an oujia board but I got kind of scared, so I destroyed it and put the remaining pices in my closet. Later I was browsinng the web and stuff and found out that your not supposed to do that. Ever since I destroyed it, I have been seeing more shadows and people around me and going in and out of my closet. However, there is like this woman following me and she has been doing that ever since I was little. She isn't dark and shadowy like all the others, but she is like full of goodness. I think the sad and depressed feeling I felt earlier was being cast off by every thing else in my room. So maybe this will clarify a little bit... I don't know but I will post a story on it really really soon giving more details ❤
Macer_man (1 stories) (14 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-08)
Well everyone is confused but I think I know what you mean. She didn't realize it was you when you entered that bathroom and maybe she was having a bad day/night? Because a spirit can't really date a guy/girl they like whose alive in the living world. Who knows really.

Thanks for the story though, still reminds me that I'm not the only one around whose heard or seen things.
RainLilly (36 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-04-07)
OK, I'm confused. You said she was angry, then said she isn't angry but just sad. A little clarification there would be nice. Her coming and going in the closet that you will explain in a later story? Why wait to explain later, it could be relevant to what you want help with in this story. What I really don't get though is your statement that she may be protecting you from something you released, but you will explain later. Again, that could be relevant to this experience you're asking for help with. I'd say it's probably very relevant.
"So is this girl guarding me or just waiting for the right moment to strike?"
I don't think anyone has a chance of figuring that out until you give the full story. What might she be protecting you from, and why might she want to strike?
Aya-Love-Carrots (150 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-07)
I do not think its a Guardian. It may just be a random spirit who get attracted by you. (it happens sometimes) anyway If your not comfortable with it then do some exor... Erh... Cleansing. Thanks for sharing you story! 😊

#abunnytocuddle
ngute80 (220 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-07)
You said that you felt that there was a presence in your bathroom that was depressed, angry and not happy that you were going in there, but then you said the girl was not angry just sad. I'm a little confused can you explain? And also I doubt that she's your guardian. I don't think guardians are depressed or said. Could be wrong though.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: