You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Shadow And The Ghoul

Real Ghost Stories

Shadow And The Ghoul

 

This is my first story IT IS 100% TRUE!

Warning: NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED!

I remember being in bed at my mums house, and I saw a shadowy figure of my great grandy. I was very calm, and cool about it. My mum said must be seeing things, but...

This is how I know!

At my nans at night, I had just settled down into bed.

Suddenly I heard banging coming from downstairs, I shakily crept to my nan in the living room. She was asleep, and in the corner of the living room was a white/red figure who gritted his teeth at me. My nan was awakened by my scream, I have not slept there since.

My gran-dad was thought to have died there in my bedroom.

After that I drove home shocked and weakened, by my experience.

I do not see my nan anymore, and my grandad has been again at my house, I moved out of that house I needed to get away. You may think I am a wimp, well... As soon as this has happened to you, I think you will understand.

Please leave a comment nasty or nice, I am not bothered and tell me your opinion or similar happening about the story.

Thank you, all the best great ghost hunters.

Other hauntings by Preciouspip

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Preciouspip, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Preciouspip (2 stories) (12 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-18)
Hi its me, I am so sorry if you could not understand this story.
Just when things bad happen you get scared and muddled, so to stop causing more hectic comments does anyone know how to delete the story.
Then I can only know true to myself it is true and genuine.
Thanks for commenting x

P.s who is tiger king, don't stop on long anymore so could you say who he or she is?
X

So can you tell me how to delete the story, don't want more hectic

Thanks
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-31)
You know, I was going to say time for a blanket party, but those of you with military experience would probably take that differently. 😉 Cheers guys and gals, I think you guys nailed it! Ohhh Tiger, wherefore art thou?
Vanessanda (3 stories) (226 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-31)
LouSlips

Yes, you are certainly right. The most wonderful thing is that there is only one Tigger. But I fear that he has multiplied and become a Master in disguises so he can continue to bore us with the blubber!
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-10-31)
The wonderful thing about Tigger
Is Tigger's a blundering thing
His words come out in a blubber
His barbs they don't really sting
They're mouthy, mouthy, mouthy, mouth brings
Yawn, yawn, yawn, yawn, yawn,
The most wonderful thing
About Tigger is:
He's the only one!
Vanessanda (3 stories) (226 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-10-31)
DeviousAngel

Thanks, I didn't get to see this comment:
"stop lying, this did not really happen"?

Now I really really really want to know what TigerKing thinks of this story!
Vanessanda (3 stories) (226 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-10-31)
Indigo

I agree with you! The style is familiar!

"This is my first story IT IS 100% TRUE!

Warning: NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED!"

"Please leave a comment nasty or nice, I am not bothered "

How does a TEENAGER "drive" home and where do they go when they have to "move out" when they need to get away?

Tigger where are you? What do you think of this story?
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-10-31)
Let me see if I can decode the hidden secret in this experience. I think I have an idea of what the o/p may have intended to say in a few places.

1) In bed at mums house, the o/p sees "shadowy figure of my great grandy". The o/p is cool and calm about it.
2) The o/p goes over to nan's to stay the night. This is where "My gran-dad was thought to have died there in my bedroom". See's and hears something very frightening. Departs from nan's, never wants to return.

Now, here's where it got even trickier, but am going to make a couple more guesses here.
I'm thinking the o/p was free to bounce back and forth between mum's house and nan's house, but had moved out of nan's completely after seeing "in the corner of the living room was a white/red figure who gritted his teeth at me"

[at] Preciouspip,
It was a little difficult to follow what you meant to say about these experiences. Please let me know if I got anything wrong. It will make it easier to suggest possible solutions, if there are any, and maybe what it could have been that you witnessed at your nan's.

Jav 😕
Indigo (263 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-10-31)
Sorry, but I have NO freaking clue what this kids trying to tell us here...I'm probably going to be glad for that in the long run.
JimD (431 posts)
-3
12 years ago (2011-10-30)
Hi;
That vision sounds scary. The additional fear, perhaps feelings of being watched, are most likely demonic. I counsel using Catholic Holy water and saying 'Jesus and Mary help me', especially between 9 PM - 6 AM, i.e. The pyschic hours. See if there's a strong reaction. Best. Dukes2352atAOL.com.

PS Cudos to you - you're far from a whimp!
reptilian (45 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2011-10-30)
I have a solution! Assuming the old man was morbidly obese when he died then it is possible that his body rolled around the house after dying, thus making it difficult to pinpoint where he actually died. Does the house have an uneven floor?
Argette (guest)
+3
12 years ago (2011-10-29)
No need for all caps. Not especially scary.

The "thought to have died there" just bothers me.
KRYSTALLIA (64 posts)
+4
12 years ago (2011-10-29)
Seriously?This isn't for the "faint hearted"?Have you ever read the other experiences posted on this site? This story is in the least confusing.Like, you just sat down, with no inspiration and wrote down whatever popped into your head.I'm kind of cold... Any space left under that blankie?
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-10-28)
jobee yes there is a blanky!
The very speical bs blanky, some times it gets a little over streched with all the "stories" it has to cover and its well worn but its also well loved on here too and has come in useful plenty of times.
Keep an eye out I'm sure it will be called for again real soon
Carl
Hades666 (guest)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-28)
I really don't know what to say about your story. Firstly is your story true or not and secondly, whose house did you move out? Also who are you more scared of seeing? Your great "grandy" or your grandfather. Cold you be more specifc as to what you actually saw. 😕
JoBee (2 stories) (15 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-28)
Ooo...there's a blankie?

This story is exaggerated like the twilight movies exaggerate vampires and teenager hormones. Maybe the author can share some things that are more realistic to try to bring this story to life...?

Hopefully Gran is okay and whatever (if anything at all) has left her alone.
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-10-28)
ok!
1) 100% TRUE! In caps too trying to convince us?
2) at grans you see a white/red figure so don't go to see gran anymore, so you left an old lady alone with this figure?
3) who has visited? At mums its great grandy, at grans it a figure, at home its grandad "again"
(NOT great grandy)
4) you say your not bothered what comments you get, if you were not you would not even say that, so you must be bothered.
Devious its more than cold here any room under that blanky?
SaraBeth (2 stories) (26 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2011-10-28)
My main problem, (other than the sales pitch) is that your grandfather is "thought" to have died in your room? Seriously? You don't know where your grandfather died? 😕
luckkyme (6 stories) (63 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2011-10-28)
I agree with you DeviousAngel, I didn't want to be the first to say it but something about starting off with 'this is 100% true' and a warning for the faint of heart just makes me skeptical hah. I didn't even notice the negative karma points, good eye!
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-10-28)
This story really made very little sense to me.

I could not help but notice that you have -2 karma points already, with no comments on your record... Could that be because your ONE comment that was removed from someone else's story saying "stop lying, this did not really happen"? Hm... It is getting a bit chilly this time of year, might be time for a certain infamous blankie.
Spockie (8 stories) (203 posts)
+3
12 years ago (2011-10-28)
Spirits of your deceased relatives do NOT behave that way. Why would your granddad deliberately try to frighten you? It wasn't him. It was something else.
luckkyme (6 stories) (63 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-28)
So... When you say your grandad has been to your house again, do you mean you've had spirit activity there? Do you think the white/red thing was your grandad? Does/did your Nan ever feel or experience anything in her house? I feel like more details could help make this story easier to understand...

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: