You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: The Room

Real Ghost Stories

The Room

 

I have no idea whether this entity is trying to help or not.

One day, I was looking for spoons in the kitchen area, and a drawer opened with a hiss, and on looking inside, it was jam packed with spoons! I began to think that it was the ghost from the terrible holiday that I had, (read Holiday from Hell) took a spoon and left quickly. As the ghost had not disturbed me for a few weeks now, I hoped it wouldn't try anything funny, or attempt to scare me. But the next day, this happened.

When I was going down to the kitchen for a snack, I saw a green flash, along with a hiss, from inside the room beside the washroom. On approaching the room, I heard something like a growl come from that room. Taken aback, I grabbed the snack and went upstairs. Then I tried to tell the entity to go away, and waited to see whether it had left. The next morning, I went into the kitchen and pretended not to know where the forks were this time and waited for the entity to come for a long time. It didn't and I breathed a sigh of relief.

That night, I dared venture down to the room that had a green light, and as I stepped inside, I simply had a bad feeling and I heard a hiss and felt a light tap on my shoulder. I again tried to tell it to leave, but it didn't work, so I stepped out of the room, slamming the door with a loud bang.

Nowadays I feel something staring at me as I pass that room, and sometimes I feel a chill up my spine, and hurry to my destination. What is happening? I simply don't understand.

Other hauntings by CF

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, CF, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

Vanessanda (3 stories) (226 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-29)
You knew where the forks were but pretended not to. But, you didn't know where the spoons were and had to go looking for them and were shocked to see a drawer jam packed with them.

Where were you since you had to go looking for the spoons? And how come the drawer was jam packed with them? Were you in the kitchen of a hostel?
lizziebee1992 (2 stories) (37 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-11)
maybe that is the room it wants to take and it doesn't want anyone going in there so far it doesn't sound like it wants to do any harm to you.
teneki (10 stories) (140 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-29)
Yeah, I've noticed that about green. The only two orbs I've ever seen were green as well.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-10-31)
Two thoughts...

One, I think the hiss you are hearing may be some sort of atmospherical transition? Perhaps the sound that this spirit makes when it manifests. Are you sure it is a hiss, and maybe not a wheezing sound? I just do not know...

Two, the green light. I think that might also be a symptom of manifestation. I wonder if this green light is caused by some kind of electromagnetic interference in the air, or if it is some kind of anomaly where the spirit physically breaches into our 'reality', if that makes sense?

Hoo, break out your shovels boys and girls, it is getting real deep in here.
Indigo (263 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-10-31)
Has anyone besides me noticed the color green recurring in many paranormal experiences? I, myself, experience a bizarre, electric peridot green color. I'm wondering what the connection is with the color and the entity/entities? Anyone have any thoughts on the subject? I've also noticed that this color green has never had good vibes during the experience. I've looked for others that see this color to see if their experiences are positive, but I've only found negative ones... Give me your thoughts, guys? Not trying to hijack a thread here... But it's highly intriguing.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-10-31)
CF,

A cleansing was mentioned, I use this for my home and Family...

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church/Positive, Upbeat (songs that give you good thoughts) songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

Please keep us informed.

Respectfully,

Rook
spica (2 stories) (55 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-10-31)
Well, I think you're brave because you even commanded the entity to go away. You can also try to speak with him/her, to ask why is he/she there, if he/she wanted to help you or not.

God Bless. 😊
CF (10 stories) (43 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-29)
taz890,
Yes, I have thought about it, but I honestly do not know, as I always hear the hiss when things happen.
CF
Demoncat1994 (5 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-10-28)
That was way too creepy just to even think about it. I would not even enter a room that has a green flash at all.
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-10-28)
have to agree with the other comments here set rules, try to find out what is happening in the room like devious said evps, pen and paper or video.
Have to ask have you ever thought it might be more than one spirit? Helpful one moment then scaring you does not sound right, just a thought
Carl
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-10-28)
I agree that you should take charge of your space if this entity is scaring you, but for some reason it strikes me as someone misunderstood. The fact that it helped you makes me think that it is not necessarily aggressive, maybe just confused and unsure of how to communicate. You can try leaving a pencil and some paper out for it, and asking what it wants. Or you can set up a video recorder, try an EVP with a sound recorder, etc. I would not rule out aggressive entity just yet but you should exercise caution either way.
gelflingfay (1 stories) (52 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-10-28)
What ever it is it seem to want to gain a bit more control out of your "relationship" and has decide to scare you to show you who is "boss". Do a house cleansing ASAP. It seems to me that it will only get worse the longer this thing is around. You told it to leave and it didn't. Not really the best sign. Have conviction behind your words. Say them strong and do not let them waver. Your house your rules. You didn't invite this thing in. Sage the home to start and see where that gets you. I sometimes salt my windows and doorways after I sage my house. It helps keep things out. Good luck! I know you can do this! Remember. YOUR HOUSE YOUR RULES! 😉

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: