You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Unleashed Spirits

Real Ghost Stories

The Unleashed Spirits

 

I'm going to tell you a little bit about myself, I'm new at this so don't laugh at me, but I do believe that there is another world out there that a lot of people don't believe. Me and my family and my twin brother all believe in this world. I believe that me and my family have the third eye, which mean you can see ghosts, but I can't active it all the time, it seem to work when I'm not paying attion to what going on around me. Well now you know a little bit about me let get to the story.

There was this one day my stepdad took me, brother and sister to this duplex house that we was going to be moving into. He was there working on the walls and tearing down a wall to make my sister's room bigger. While he was doing that me and my brother and sister started to play hide and seek in the house. It was my brother who was the one doing the seeking. He counted to thirty, I was hiding behind a door, my brother walked right past me. I was thinking I could go find a different hiding spot, so I ran to the stair to go to the first floor of the house, when I got to the part on the stair case where it turned, I felt a hand on my back and I thought it was my brother, but when I looked back there was no one there, and then that when something pushed me and I went flying down the stairs and I landed on my left foot and sprained my ankle.

A man that was working in the basement came up and asked me if I was ok, I didn't reply. Then my stepdad came asked me what happened, was so in shock and pain I didn't say anything. My stepdad called my mother. She hurried up rushed over from work which was a block away, which is why I think that's we moved there, I was taken to the hospital. The doctor said that my sprained ankle, wasn't that bad. I went home that night, I was kind of scared to go to sleep that night, but I guess from me having a long day I just feel asleep and not even notice it.

A month had passed and I already was up and running around and playing outside. My stepdad told me that we were moving that day to the house that he was working on. It took two days to move into that house. Week later it was pitch black dark in my room and in order to turn on the lights you had to go in to the room and pull the string and turn on the lights. Then in the corner a pair of red eyes was watching me, I found the string and pulled and the eyes disappeared when the light came on. Then I ran to tell my mother what I saw, she thought I was just seeing things, I know I was not just seeing things.

A week later my stepdad removed a horse shoe from under the sink inside the bathroom. My mother got very upset because she knows a lot about things like that. She told him he was not supposed to move that, she said something about spirits get disturbed when you move things like that. He said he didn't know anything about that kind of stuff. The next week is when everything started to go bad, but that's not going to be until my next story.

Thank you for reading.

Other hauntings by TS94

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Wisconsin

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, TS94, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Zander (7 stories) (141 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-26)
Thank you so much for adding more of the spirit knowledge from your Mom. If you remember more or if she mentions something new, I'd love to hear more. Thanks again. 😊
TS94 (2 stories) (8 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-14)
Zander,

My mother she Knows about a lot of things about the spirtual world, because a lot of things us to happen to her when she was young. Like she would here a bunch of dishes fall in the kitchen and when she go look there's nothing on the floor. She said that happen a cuple times. When you to a funeral don't wear perfume or cologne because some time a spirit can get attched to you and you might end up bring them home with you. Also Some times some spirits have a smell to them it smell sweet and some smell bad it can smell like any thing really, but if you smell it out of nowere there's one near by. Well that's all I remeber for now.
Zander (7 stories) (141 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-10)
I want to hear more about what your mother knows about such things, if you're willing to share. Is she of Scandanavian origin? Appalachian? Or... I am fascinated by folk wisdom on these subjects. Thank you for your story.
TS94 (2 stories) (8 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-07)
rook, and Vanessanda

If I'm in the middle of the stair case my shirt can't get "snaged" on any thing, and english is my first language. 😐
Vanessanda (3 stories) (226 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-07)
I was thinking along the same lines as Rook. Did you write this story on your own, or did somebody help you?
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-07)
TS94,

I shall remain on the fence concerning this (these) experiences... The 'fall' down the stairs may have been just that as construction areas are not great places to be playing and running in...However...you stated something grabbed your shoulder... Then pushed you... Are you sure you didn't 'snag' your shirt on something (the pulling/garbed feeling) and then when it came loose the sudden 'freedom' may have felt like a 'push'...just a thought.

I hate to ask this as I am not normally a grammar/spelling Patrol type person... But I have to ask... Is English a second language for you? I do not mean to be rude but this was kind of hard to read.

Please share your other experiences with us... The more information that you provide can help give the complete 'picture' as to what is happening in your home.

Respectfully,

Rook
Argette (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-06)
Wisconsin is one heckuva strange place to live so I'm inclined to believe this story.

I would like to read more.
TS94 (2 stories) (8 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-06)
it something you have to get use to, and you can't be scared of it because that's what it wants you to be, it feads off of your fear. 😐
AfterEveryPartyIDie (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-06)
This was really interesting. Well, it was for me, bet it was terrifying for you though, I can't imagine going through something like that!
TS94 (2 stories) (8 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-03-06)
Thank you for your comments 😁, I'm sarting on the second part now, be pepaired I saw a lot of things when I grew up.
adsouza (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-06)
LOL bluefoxx! Absolutely love your one liners!

TS94 - Please post the remainder of your experience. Also, how much time has passed since this experience?
bluefoxx01 (81 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2012-03-06)
WOW the red eyes must have been so scary young TS94, you better hope that the horsy who owns that horseshoe doesn't come and put you on his back, and ride you through the nearest portal in the lands of hell. Where its awfully hot and and there's no soda machines for you to get a drink. That would be tragedy of epic proportions young laddie.
poodlebenjamin (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-06)
That was a very interesting story, I love that way it leaves you wondeirng what's going to happen next, can't wait to need the next part. 😁

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: