You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: What Have I Unleashed?

Real Ghost Stories

What Have I Unleashed?

 

My experience all started on Halloween, 2000. I was at my best friend's house (Sue) and another girl named Sara was also there. We were trying to do something fun, well earlier that day I had went to a store in the mall and bought the Ouija Board that glows in the dark.

I brought out the board and we all figured it would be even scarier if we went to a local grave yard to play with the board. We arrived at the grave yard around 11:50pm and found a perfect spot to sit, under a huge oak tree where the full moon shown threw the tree down to the board it was kind of spooky.

We started the session with me saying:

(I asked) Is there any spirits here who want to speak to us? YES

(Sue asked) How many spirits are here with us? 3

(Sara asked) What was Elizabeth's real mother's name? ANGEL (She was asking about my real mother's name, I'm adopted)

(I asked) Is there anyone here who died of a horrible death? YES

As soon as that answer came we heard a loud scream from the back/left side of the grave yard (The grave yard is like the size of a football field, we were in the middle of the grave yard) we all ran and jumped into my car and left.

Later that night when we all were sleeping I was awaken by the same scream we heard in the grave yard, I sat up since I was laying on the floor, and looked up on the bed at my friends to see if they were playing a prank on me. Which they both were passed out sleeping.

The next morning we were making brunch when I asked my girlfriends if they heard that scream last night when we were sleeping, they both looked at each other and then back to me and said "No Elizabeth we didn't hear nothing last night". The rest of the day was alright until I returned to my own home and was sleeping and I was awakened again to the same scream.

That had happened for about two good months of being awakened hearing the scream, until one night I was asleep when I was again awakened to the scream. This time instead of it just going away I started to smell this god awful smell (like rotten eggs) in my room. I looked around for the suspect of the smell but I couldn't find anything. I laid back down and had drifted back to sleep when I was touched on my left foot. I sat up in bed and there sitting on the foot of my bed was this lady. She was dressed in all black with a black veil covering her eye's... I asked her what she wanted, she opened her mouth and all that came out was that god awful scream again and she vanished into thin air.

I have heard the screams and the smells since then, but the lady I have never seen her again. Can ya'll help me and tell me what is going on? Thanks

Other hauntings by Skye28

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Georgia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Skye28, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

werewolfluv (3 stories) (9 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-09-01)
i don't know if what I am about to say is true or not but I did read somewhere that when you use a ouija board you have to say goodbye to the spirit before you stop useing it. That is because you left the portal open on the ouija board. Sorry if it is not true.
Skye28 (3 stories) (11 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-03)
Oh your fine hun, it might have been 2001... My mind sometimes isn't the best...:)
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+2
13 years ago (2011-08-03)
Skye - not to get in the middle of an argument here, but I'm going to jump feet first right into this one.

Are you sure you have the year right? My son was born on Halloween 2001 and it was a full moon. Now, just to play devil's advocate, I googled and the full moon for 2000 in Georgia and Ohio (my state) was Friday, October 13th. So, maybe you were mistaken about the year?
Skye28 (3 stories) (11 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-03)
Well to comment on these responses here... First of the moon was a full moon here hun. Secondly we were sooo scared we didn't close the circle. I had a flat tire a few days later and the nice guy who help me fix it saw the board and I gave it to him. I haven't smelled the smell in over six years now that's including the scream also.
bluntchrist (2 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-07-31)
She or it chose you because you were the one that asked the question, "Is there anyone here who died of a horrible death?"
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-29)
redphx,

Nice catch red!
I love when this happens!
Keep them honest girl!

Jav 😆
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2011-07-29)
OK. How can there be a full moon streaming through the trees if on October 31st 2000 there was barely a sliver of a moon in the sky?
concernedwiccan (16 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-29)
if you didn't close the session try to now. I noticed you were targeted specifically. Go back to the graveyard and attempt to find the grave the scream came from. Above all try to be brave. Malevolent entities feed on fear. I know its scary but it will just get worse if you feed it. I truly hope you can find a way out of this. May the gods be with you
concernedwiccan (16 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-29)
dont under any cercumstances burn that board. Take it to a local coven church shrine etc. Sage youre house and maybe try to talk to it through evps any cheap tape recorder will do
girlie (15 stories) (426 posts)
-3
13 years ago (2011-07-29)
I feel bad for that lady... Look around that part of the cemarty where you heard the scream, and look up the names of the people you find, find one with the horriable death, and maybe you can talk to it that by useing it name next time you wake up, (BUt no ouiji lol)
Be safe sweety
GIRLIE
😁
aiafaith1 (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-29)
Everyone else on this website will tell you never to play with Ouija boards. They're extremely dangerous.

First thing I noticed was that this spirit chose YOU instead of your friends, correct? Why do you think that is? You might want to ask your friends if they've had anything happen to them after you guys used the Ouija board.

This was in 2000. That was a REALLY long time ago. Have you thrown the board away since then? If not, you probably will want to dispose of it.

Rook has some pretty good advice. I think you shold follow through with what he has suggested.

AF1 ❤
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2011-07-29)
Skye,

If this was a recent event I'd suggest grabbing the board and closing the session. However seeing as it was Halloween 0f 2000... Almost 11 years ago... Well That's just not possible... Unless you still have the board and it's never been used sense then...

If you happen to have it... Break it out and follow the instructions for 'closing' the session that was opened so long ago.

I also offer this technique...

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

Please keep us updated.

Respectfully,

Rook
geetha50 (15 stories) (986 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-07-28)
I agree with bacchaegrl about the lecturing. I admit I was interested in trying the Ouija Board but a friend of mine and the stories on this site has put the fear of god in me not to play with the Ouija Board. With that being said, I'm not going to pretend to be an expect on this subject but I do have questions I have to ask with the knowledge I learnt from this site.

(1) I know you guys ran in fear but did you guys close the session before you left?
(2) Did you and your friends bless yourselves and the homes?
(3) Did you tell anybody about what you guys did and what you experienced afterwards?
bacchaegrl (506 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-07-28)
People are probably going to lecture you very hard for playing with a Ouija board. But I won't add to the pile of criticizm. Yet. Have you looked to anyone, anyone you know in real life to help? People are also going to give you ways to bless yourself and your house. I would listen to that. I find it odd that this so-called spirit has only sought you out, and seems to have left your friends alone. Why do you think this is? Did you do anything or say anything that may have angered anyone? You may want to look at some other stories on this site where people were given advice about pretty much the same thing. That may be a way to help you.
darkfantum (44 posts)
-4
13 years ago (2011-07-28)
smells are common with ghosts but if it is gone it should be fine now as it should hopefully left you alone now

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: