You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: I Can See You Now, But You Were Never There Before

Real Ghost Stories

I Can See You Now, But You Were Never There Before

 

Last night was...unusual. To say the very least, that is. I felt uncomfortable in my room for the first time in a very long time, and I wanted snickers in there with me like she was the night before last. She slept pretty soundly.

After that, it was a hag attack, nothing unusual about it, except I think I could almost understand the chanting this time. It tried to wrench me from my body, I think, I recall being turned sideways and feeling sort of floaty, and it pulled at me, but it couldn't get me loose from the bed. I was stuck, anchored.

Again, that happens pretty normally with almost every Hag I've encountered.

While I'm sideways on the bed, I know something is wrong, so I try to move my lips, but I can't feel my voice. I think suddenly I righted myself and I feel myself gasp, and I start to say, "Go Away" to the Hag.

This is where it gets abnormal: After I can move again finally, and I switch to, "Get Out!" I can see this thing, pacing by my bed just in front of my dog. Its hunched over and wringing its hands, and the way I see it is sort of like a glass figurine. The outline picks up light, but the middle is made of darker stuff, and I can see the outlines of the hands, jaw, and arms.

After the second, "Get Out," it stops, like it was surprised, and it begins to get this little glowing ball of red light in the middle of it, like there was magma inside that was breaking the creature to pieces. It seemed genuinely frightened when I told it, "Yeah, you!" I sat up and I said, "Get out!" I could feel my face twist up in anger at this thing, and I felt so pissed off that it dared to touch me and invade my room.

After that third, "Get Out," it was like the thing was imploded or something. I felt it get destroyed.

I laid down back in my bed again, and I asked for Michael to protect me and mine, and I swear on my life that I saw him rise up and spread his wings until he was just part of the shadows in my room. He had the same look as the Hag had, that glass figurine look, except a little less see-through.

The very last thing I'm going to tell you about last night is the little black shadow that tried to climb on my bed and on top of me. As soon as I asked, "What is that?" I was watching Michael cleave it in two with a sword. I can even describe the sucker: It was pretty normal looking, perhaps a bit tarnished in places, but it looked thick, much too thick. The way it moved looked pretty sluggish, but it was certainly quick enough to get through that shadow before I finished my sentence or my thought.

So...What the Hell is going on here? I've NEVER been able to see these things unless they presented themselves to me, and these three (or four, counting that sword?) creatures certainly didn't count on my seeing them. I mean, I've seen random things, like the wings that flared up from my pastor, or the Trench Coat Guy that walked up the stairs of my church that I think I've seen around since then. I've even heard things, my name being called, the fact that there are always way too many voices singing in church to account for the size of the congregation, little things like that.

I have NEVER done anything like this before, and I've never seen anything like this. Am I maybe jumping the gun on this? Maybe making a mountain of a mole hill? Someone please tell me what's going on, because if this is going to be a regular thing, I might as well gouge out my eyes right now. I never want to see like that again.

Other hauntings by epic_fail

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Wisconsin

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, epic_fail, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

epic_fail (5 stories) (51 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-11)
Thats actually pretty cool, adsousza! I used to take martial arts, but the dojo where I live shut down. I don't know where it is now. I'm glad you got that thing out ofyour house, anywayy!
adsouza (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-09)
I don't have any stories posted... Maybe the moderators don't like me much! LOL!
Jokes apart, to summarize, I was 'followed' home after tackling a minor haunting. I had done this with a friend who is a very powerful psychic. While trying to sleep, this chap started to try and get under my skin... And the one thing I absolutely cannot stand is someone uninvited in my home.
I am a martial artist (trained in 3 styles and practicing since 22 years now). I decided to literally kick b#tt. And did it. Till date I have not understood how I pulled that one off, but what freaked me out was my psychic friend calling me to find out if I had beaten up someone.
epic_fail (5 stories) (51 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-08)
Caelyn: thank you so much. It is MY house. They will not be there when I get through with it.

Adsouza: do you have a story about it posted here? What did you do about it?
adsouza (guest)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-07)
Hi Epic-fail,

Your experience was like deja vu for me. Quite a few years ago, I experienced something similar, and my reaction too was very close to yours. It worked for me. However, I would still suggest you take the help of the experts here and act on it.
And He-Man? LOL! Yes - I felt pretty similar.
Caelyn (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-07)
epic_fail: Good luck with your good friend helping you, but if it ever appears again, all advice I can give you is be assertive and show it's your house and your body and you're in control. Believe in yourself ❤ 😁
epic_fail (5 stories) (51 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-07)
Caelyn: I don't know anyone who specializes in demonology. I've been trying to get ahold of one of my good friends to see what she thinks, but I haven't been able to.

Caramel: lol, your comment made me think of he-man. I HAVE THE POWAH!
Caramel (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-06)
HMM! Maby you are special for this to happen or maby its a demom CURSE HIM! 😆
Caelyn (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-06)
Having read the comics, the poltergeist thing sounds plausible, but that Hag... That really scared me! Wringing hands and bending over isn't a good thing to see, not even in humans! That means bad intentions! Maybe you should get someone specialized to see what's up with your house, you wouldn't want to end up hurt! Good luck ❤
epic_fail (5 stories) (51 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-03-06)
I'm very glad you got out of that terrible marriage! And thank you for posting, I know you don't mean any disrespect, it makes a lot of sense that I may have a poltergeist in the past seven months. My father died not too long ago. Its something I should definitely look into.

Thank you for posting.:)
jazzeyjay (3 stories) (215 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-03-05)
I don't mean to disrespect you in any way, but I would check into this Hag effect if I were you. If you are awake when this happens and are aware of what's going on, I would start out by seeking counseling. This may be a poltergeist and if so they are not a ghost or spirit, they are energy, usually negative energy created by the living. Have you had any type of traumatic experiences in your life? Do you talk your emotions through or are you the type that keeps all of your emotions inside? Sometimes we can create these things and not realize it and especially if we have abilities ourselves.
I was in an abusive marriage years ago and I mean abusive. I am a sensitive and also empathic. I know I was the one who created the poltergeist that was in our home. It would attack me, it held me down and put it's forearm to my neck, I felt it one morning put what felt like an elbow in my spine. My back was sore all day after that. One morning I awoke up around 4 or 5am and my room was pitch black. My husband was away out of town working and I could not see anything in this room which was very weird because my neighbor had a security light and I always could see the light shining through our blinds and curtains which was fine with me, it didn't bother me at all. This morning I couldn't see anything at all, it was just black all around the room. I thought maybe something was wrong with my eye sight or something, but when I turned my head to the right, there on my bedside table was our lamp and also a digital clock. I could see the clock and the time clearly, but when I looked back in the room it was pitch black. I'm telling you I could feel the energy from whatever it was and it was strong. I started praying hard and even though I was afraid, I prayed silently and then aloud and told whatever it was to get out of my room, my house, in the name of the father, son and the holy spirit and to never come back to my house again, because I was not afraid of it. My family and I were covered by the blood of Jesus and I meant it! I never had any problems out of it again. I did indeed seek counseling and left that abusive marriage. Today I am married to a wonderful husband and we sit down and talk and keep the communication alive and our marriage is great. This is just something to think about and somewhere to start for you. I wish you all the best in life and I will pray for you.

Many blessings to you!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: