You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Children Who See Spirits :: 8 Year Old Seeing Ghosts And Shadow People

Real Ghost Stories

8 Year Old Seeing Ghosts And Shadow People

 

For the longest time my daughter will not stay in a room by herself. I was getting tired of it and was going to take her to see a therapist to help her out, because this has been going on for about a year. About a month ago she told me why: about a month ago before the reason we were at my mother's house and stayed the night. My daughter tells me she went into the kitchen, and the light was on, and then she looked at the door that leads to the back porch. That is when she sees a black figure with a hat staring at her. I proceeded to ask her, "Sis, are you sure? Was it a quick glance?". She tells me no it wasn't, she stared right back at it for a minute, because she wanted to make sure it wasn't going to do anything, then she ran.

About a year ago we moved about an hour and a half from where we lived at before and she tells me that she has seen a grayish looking man walk up to the bathroom hallway and sits down on the floor and stares at the window. I could go on, and she can be very detailed.

When she was telling me these things, she breaks down crying and shaken up. Here are the latest three things that are very serious:

(1) It has been raining, and she tells me that she does not like it when it rains, because she feels like something is watching her. Well I get ice cream for her and I, and go into my room. No more than 25 minutes later, she is standing up and was trembling saying, "Mommy?!" She does this twice. I ask what is wrong and she about dropped her bowl of ice cream and says there is a dark man standing at the door way staring at me. Now, the hallway light is on and bright and I had a lamp on in my room, so there was no question that this was just a simple shadow from the light. I tell her not to be afraid and asked if it was still there, and she says yes. I had her to demand for it to leave as did I. She is crying in my arms and then tells me when I told it to leave, it says, "What?"

(2) she was in the living room and her dad was near. He tells me he noticed something wrong with Alayna and she was just standing still and staring at the hallway. Come to find out she had seen three white triangular shapes one at a time coming from the hallway and going into the kitchen. She closed her eyes, opens them, and then there was a woman in white no more than four feet away from her, just watching her. She closes her eyes again, opens them and seen a woman in black by the bathroom, and then a dark arm come down over the lady in black as if it was hitting her over the head. She is crying to me because she felt that the ladies were wanting help from her, and plus she was frightened.

(3) Last night was really different. I was in my room and she was in the living room by herself, because our cat was there and nothing major has been happening in the last several days. She calls for me and I go into the living room and see tears streaming down her eyes and asked her what is wrong. These are her words, "everything is going crazy, I feel like I am going crazy..." she then tells me that she seen two white things, guessing they were orbs, going into the kitchen again and they were white. Then she saw three shadows. One goes behind her on the love seat, another goes behind the couch, and the other is next to the couch, as if they were hiding. Then she heard a female call out her name and when she didn't answer a male calls out her name. She said she told them to leave her alone, but wouldn't. She also felt something touch her shoulder and her knee, then her leg starts to shake.

I know she was trying to not be afraid because I have told her that.

Alayna will be turning nine at the end of the month and as it is getting closer, experiences are happening more frequently. She is an only child. I know she isn't lying, she really doesn't anyways. She is truthful. And if she fibs, I can tell.

Her dad and I are supporting her, but we feel helpless. We don't experience anything. Alayna also barely cries, so if she is crying, it is very serious.

We do not know what we can do to help her and how to help her get through this and what to do if it happens again. I was just wondering if anyone else's child has gone through this and what they have done for help. Is there anyone I could take her to who would have any experience in this field that could explain things?

Other hauntings by Laynaryan

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Missouri

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Laynaryan, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Andreamr23 (2 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-05-13)
Get her crystals, I'm very serious. Crystals have their own energy field and they help immensely. Also, I would purchase palo santos (I do this in my home as well) dark energy pools in the corners of your home so burn the Palo around your home focusing primarily in the corners of the home. What she sees is real, and it can be very terrifying for a little girl that has such a pure soul. But there are things you can do to fight them.
Travia29 (3 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-04-20)
Hi I have a six year old who has seen things since he was six months and a 13 year old who has been seeing them since he was two I can also see them but sometimes not when they do. I always tell them to tell it to go away or if it needs something then to come talk to me. Or I will tell it myself to to go away and leave my kids alone. It's not easy when it scares your child. Even as an adult it's hard for me sometimes, I deal with it every single day with my sons, it really bothers them but them knowing you believe them and that you are there to support them really helps alot
tattletale (2 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-12-25)
There is a form of hallucination you can experience where something you've already heard or seen repeats again and again. It's as though you are hearing it or seeing it for the first time again though you remember it. It doesn't mean that your daughter was traumatized or hurt, perhaps it's just her senses playing an awful trick on her.:)

I would take her to her pediatrician first. He would not only be able to point you towards a good therapist but also maybe refer you to a good sensory specialist if need be. There are physical problem beyond the psych that can be at cause. Being referred from a primary physician will also help document the case for fiscal reasons if that is a concern.

Her assumption that they will follow her can only be brought on by a) paranoia, b) having experienced this phenomena in multiple places. I am making this assumption due to the fact that she hasn't revealed (perhaps I misread) that she's openly communicated with them.

Moving away will make you and your husband feel more secure but she will still feel unsafe. The solution to this is to stop treating this matter as though it is frightening to YOU. Don't let her see that you are afraid of any intruders in YOUR home. Treat them like you would any other undesirables. Let her know that they are unwelcome and if you happen to see them they will be dealt with promptly.

Finally, give her something to defend herself with. I reccomend a large flashlight and some jingle bells to keep in her pocket.

Tell her, "These things will keep you safe." It's amazing what the power of suggestion can do. But honestly if it isn't an apparation then shining the flashlight on it will show what is casting a shadow. If it is a physical being she can hit them with the flashlight. Generally they're heavy enough that even a child can do some good damage with them.

Bells are small, easy to conceal, and are reputed by many different cultures throughout history to repell malign creatures and bad luck. I don't know that it's something that many people put stock into but according to my own beliefs they have a great deal of unprescedented usefulness. Keeping one in your coat pocket isn't any stranger than carrying a button. The gentle ringing sound also breaks an uneasy silence very well and can be very comforting.

I wish you the best of luck with your daughter and the spooks that are plagueing you both! Be well.
_UNVEILER_ (3 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-25)
Kids are so adorable and I love them to death. It breaks my heart to see little ones suffer like that. I'm confident I can help. My email can be found in my profile. If it's important enough take a chance, what could it hurt.
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-16)
Any update? I think it wise that you are being careful in selecting the right kind of therapist.
I have two boys age 7 and 5, and they have never made a peep about seeing anything unusual. I believe girls are more perceptive than boys at a young age- more in tune with their surroundings. In your daughter's case, maybe she is picking up some type of "residual" activity- where it appears to interact?
Laynaryan (3 stories) (6 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-23)
Smileydelwen>>
1. She has seen both old fashioned and modern. She has described both old fashioned boots before and she has seen a little girl with a modern dress.

2. With the ladies there were two different faces or head shapes I should say. Alayna can't really make out the faces but she says one had a long face and the other was round. She didn't hear the ladies speak Alayna just tells me that they were wanting help, she had that feeling. Of course she was crying not only because of her being scared but she felt bad for the ladies because she doesn't know how to help them. That is what she told me.

3. Yes.

4. The apartments I live in is modern. If I get my place blessed will it help? I am just afraid that it won't because there are three other apartments in my part of the complex.

My husband and I have talked about moving, because having a house will be better especially if it was to get blessed. When we talked to Alayna she looks at us both very seriously and says that even if we move they will follow us.

I am going to write a part two. There has been other things happening, with me being a witness to one of them. For skeptics, hope you can respect me for saying this, but ever since her birthday her gift has developed more and this is what I will be writing. I do have an open mind and my husband and I are looking for the right therapist.
Laynaryan (3 stories) (6 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2012-10-23)
Mistycantsleep>> I appreciate your honesty and what you are recommending. My husband and I are looking into a good therapist. I am sure he/she would suggest to have her head scanned and that would be fine with me. But since my last post there has been other things that have happened that I have witnessed myself. Our focus right now is to keep her calm and finding the right therapist. My daughter is really wanting help.
smileydelwen (16 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-10-20)
Hey there.
I cannot imagine what your daughter is going through... Hope everything is fine at the moment, when your daughter has seen these scenes of ghosts, appartitions around the house, I have questions for her, if she is able to answer them, I could give you another way of dispensing them.

1. What type of clothes are they wearing. Are they really old fashioned or around the 90's or earlier?

2. When, you stated in the third point, the last sentence, I have a feeling that, the ghost (woman) are possibly renacting a possible abusive scene, your daughter could be witnessing a abuse scene. How many woman are there? Are they easily told by there differences - facial features, voice?

3. Ghost (the woman/s) Are they gentle kind mannered?
4. Is the apartment you are staying at. Old or Modern building? Could ask people or the landlord for questions.

I hope to get some answers soon. I would recommend for you to get a local priest or a medium, this could really dispense the ghostly matters in your house, and it would help your daughter get back to her normal self.

God Bless
Regards
Delwen

❤ ❤ ❤
mistycantsleep (2 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-10-15)
First, I am not implying that I don't believe this. Second, Does this only happen when she is alone? Have you taken her to the dr. And made sure that she is not having any issues with epilepsy? I know when our little ones say things that are scary like this, our first response is to take it at face value, but there could be an underlying physiological problem. Also, maybe try counseling, not to convince her that she is not seeing things but she has been traumatized and supernatural or not she needs to talk about it. Make it clear that you don't want and will refuse meds if after eval, they are suggested. I remember seeing something when I was a small child, after that I had a fear of the hallway, actually still have a fear of most hallways. I don't remember what happened, but I wish I had talked about it so I might remember it now. I hope your child finds peace somewhere soon, childhood should be a happy time and home should be a refuge not a scary place
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-09-22)
TheGiftFromGOd,

Not to mention just what 'witchcraft' are you talking about... I offered no spells, charms or hex's I can think of.

My suggestion is all about positive thinking, if you happen to be religious (Christian) add Prayers... If your Wiccan call upon nature/the seasons/your personal gods (whatever/whoever you believe in)... If your agnostic just focus on positive energy...

Respectfully,

Rook
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-22)
TheGiftFromGOd,

Would that be...

Knock worst?

Liver worst?

Brat worst?

Inquiring minds want to know what's of the grill?

Respectfully,

Rook
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
12 years ago (2012-09-22)
TheGiftFromGod: Please read and follow the "Comments Guidelines" at the bottom of the page, this in particular, and especially the statement cited with *:

"This site offers discussions on the topic of ghost experiences, with people coming from various cultures, so please avoid proselytizing or preaching, unless the author of a story specifically asks to receive feedback from that religious perspective. This site is not about religious beliefs, it is about actual personal paranormal experiences and exploring reality with an open and investigative mind so we can actually learn more about the paranormal, with the same empirical mind set that made science so successful in other fields. Religions have a lot of wisdom to offer in terms of personal spirituality, but they can also limit our knowledge of the world with old superstitions and unproven dogmas. It's fine to share what your religion has to offer as a possible explanation, but everyone has their own, they certainly don't come here to be converted, so please, *don't push it on others as irrefutable fact.*"

Thank you!

This comment from TheGiftFromGOd is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-22)
Laynaryan,

Here are some links that may help you figure out what the color represents...

Http://crystal-cure.com/color-meanings.html

Http://www.empower-yourself-with-color-psychology.com/meaning-of-colors.html

Http://www.wicca-spirituality.com/meaning-colors.html

(this last one is closest to the one I refer to most often)

As far as the shape of the orbs goes... I not familiar with any other shape than round being described... However this may just be the way your daughters 'sight' picks up the shape inside the 'glow' of the orb.

I'm going to include my cleansing and shielding method... You may find it helps... Have your daughter with you when you do it so she understands that nothing 'bad' can get in... And it's never to early to begin teaching someone how to shield themselves...

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church/Positive, Upbeat (songs that give you good thoughts) songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

Please ask any questions you may have.

Respectfully,

Rook
TheGiftFromGOd (3 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2012-09-22)
I made a prayer thread for your daughter on christianforums.com:)
TheGiftFromGOd (3 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-09-22)
Hi Laynaryan,

I haven't post none of my stories on here but I don't know if you would care to know the things I have experienced.

I know exactly how your daughter feels. I was so terrified as a young child and it is so hard to talk to people about things no one seems to understand. Once I learned I was not alone, it made me feel better, and I am truly sorry you are experiencing this.

Please let your daughter know that there are many people who experience these things and even after 21 years of seeing things, I still will become frighten and have to take control of my fear.

Purchase some anointing oil. Despite if you do not feel like your spiritual enough, do not let that bother you and as I am typing this, I am getting a really creeped out feeling.

You can purchase anointing oil from some churches, christian stores, or you can go to your local grocery store and pick up some olive oil.

As Ironic as this sounds, this works, and I know it does all you have to believe is that God will spiritually cleanse your home.

If you end up picking up some olive oil at the store. Ask the Lord to bless the oil and to bless your home, your husband, yourself, and of course your daughter.

After blessing the oil and if you feel led to pray against any spirit or about anything concerning the spirits by any means do this. Be firm, scream, shout whatever you have to do! Let them know they are not welcomed there and if you need to bless your house every day do so. You don't have to use the oil often but atleast once or twice a month if things persists.

Once you finish praying, take the anointing oil, using your finger, put the oil on the tip of your finger and spread it over your doors on the top, windows and window sills, all over the house especially where the activity is the most common.

Read Psalms 91 and as you read it walk throughout the house. If you would like to do this with your family it would be best. Anoint your daughter, your husband, and youself and believe that those spirits are gone.

If your daughter sees them again, tell her in Jesus Christ Name you must go now! Tell her about Jesus, how He saw spirits and when He told them to go, they left and never returned! Let her know that Christ gave us the same power!

Also, is there anything in that home that was there when you moved in? Perhaps a lamp? Maybe a statue of some sort? Is there a basement in your home?
Laynaryan (3 stories) (6 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-21)
Nothing has hurt her, so far... Which I am just worried about. Alayna is very worried about it because there has even a couple of times where she ad he is afraid they are going to hurt her. I always tell her she has nothing to fear and don't be afraid.

By the way, we have not had anyone in the family that has passed away. She has described the dark figure with very dark black eyes. Alayna has seen him twice, unless he was at my parents house then that would be three times. But that man had a hat on. I have however noticed that a lot of times she is experiencing these things at night. And the whispering starts at about 1045pm to midnight.

I just feel bad for her because I try to let her know that this "gift" can be a good thing and there is a reason why she has it. But her response always is, "why me?". I figured that as long as I can help her by being there for her and be positive about some things that this could help her.

I always heard of orbs but not triangular. Does anyone have any info on this type of shape. Anytime she has seen something like this, it is rectangular and white. White can be a good thing, right?
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+5
12 years ago (2012-09-21)
PARDON THE INTERUPTION...

A modified double decker bus drives slowly by, music basting out of the sound system that many dance clubs would envy, these words can be heard with a driving 'beach beat'...

It's the little old lady from Pasadena

The little old lady from Pasadena
Go granny, go granny, go granny go
Has a pretty little flower bed of white gardenias
Go granny, go granny, go granny go
But parked in her rickety old garage
Is a brand new shiny red Super Stock Dodge...

The driver looks out from his position at the wheel, a slight grin playing on his face as he waves to one of the frequent riders of the Miss Demeanor...

Puff Bayram...

WE NOW RETURN YOU TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED COMMENTS THREAD...
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+2
12 years ago (2012-09-21)
whitelight4444: You'll find that we do joke around here a bit so if you're one of the "Fun Police", I suggest you stop reading others' comments... I just think if you're going to use a quote from a television program that millions of people have seen, you should get it right...

Shine on! 😊
MizMiMi02 (guest)
+2
12 years ago (2012-09-21)
whitelight4444- I can assure you that there are better ways to get your point across, other then blatant rudeness. Many of us here have the gift of seeing these unfortunate souls, and have also helped across the lost and comforted the remaining. Have a good one.
whitelight4444 (2 posts)
-4
12 years ago (2012-09-21)
I did not say I liked or disliked it. I watch and I know when things are true and when they are not. I see and feel spirits often and have damned the worst ones and comforted the lost. Sometimes even comforted the worst. It is not always their fault... But this is not about you and I and our likes and dislikes thank you.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+2
12 years ago (2012-09-21)
mmm...I think he said, "I don't mean to scare Sophie"...I like Ghost Hunters, too! 😆
whitelight4444 (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-21)
This has going on for some time now and it is apparent that Alayna has not been hurt in any way. Sometimes children are frightened by spirits appearances and being what they are, and truly, you can't blame them because they don't understand. Let me ask you something. Has someone in your family passed away who might have wanted to see Alayna? I know of another incident with a child who was frightened of a dark figure with blackened eyes... Turned out to be her grandfather who past away. His voice came through a a recorder saying, "I didn't mean to frighten sophia." Some things she saw may have been mis understood. I believe the white are angels he may be pushing away to stay. I don't believe anyone is getting harmed.
This might not be the case but try to communicate. It might not be a bad thing... God Bless
Indigo (263 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-21)
I have had the same experiences that your daughter is living through my entire life. In my world, the 'gift' (and I DO use that term very loosely, lol) started at birth, and although my first conscious memory of 'them' was at the age of three, the paranormal events occuring around me was blatant to my parents and grandparents.
Seeing is not always a 'gift' to those blessed/cursed with it. It is exhausting! Although I have learned to block out the visuals during the day and only allow night visitation when I'm well rested, it can still be tiring.
Her first step in controlling her visits is probably going to have to be by getting angry at the visitors and demanding that they be respectful of the fact that she is a child and needs her rest and space! She will also need to control her fear, as well. Teach her to treat them with the same curiosity as she would a butterfly.

I agree with most of the other posters, rook and juggler especially. Please do not let 'doctors' tell her (and you) that she is mentally ill, and they will! I assure you that she is not. She just hasnt learned to turn off yet. That only comes with age and practice.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-21)
Laynaryan,

Thank you for your response, your daughters faith in you, your husband and the cross seems to be having some effect. The Shield/Cleansing I offered in completely non-denominational...you can add Christian/Wiccan Prayers if you wish, or you can just focus on the positive energy pushing out the negative energy and then forming a shield.

I have a question about the 'hot spot' you felt... Is there a chance your arm/hand may have been 'partially' asleep? I ask because I've noticed if I've been napping and my arm or hand has lost some circulation it will get a 'warm' feeling as the blood flow is restored. It's something to consider.

Please ask any questions you may have, I'll do my best to answer them and to help you and your family. Remember, It's your home, you set the rules.

Respectfully,

Rook
Laynaryan (3 stories) (6 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-21)
Thank you Rook for your suggestion. We use to go to church consistently but since we moved we haven't. My husband has found a church for her and him to go to, I work on sundays so I cannot go. He wants to make sure that Alayna and him are comfortable with the pastor first before bringing this to his attention. Tonight my daughter and I were working on her homework and she heard something/someone counting...24, 25,26...whispering sound. We were not working on any math, just reading. I had her tell it to stop but it persisted again. This time I told it to stop and we moved into the living room, there she don't experience anything else. Tonight and the last three nights she has heard whispering, crying, seen a white light moving through the hallway, and a small shadow person. Nothing drastic so far since she has been wearing her necklace. Maybe it could be helping, or just maybe they are not bothering her so severely. The talking /whispering is getting her rattled. Two nights ago I experienced something myself. I woke up in the middle of the night, moved my arm then felt a hot spot. I ran my hand through it several times to make sure I wasn't losing it, but the fourth time it was gone. The heat felt like the heat that is produced from TVs.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-21)
Laynaryan,

If you feel spirits are really trying to contact/communicate with your Daughter you need to 'set' some ground rules for them. It's your house and your 'duty' to protect your Daughter. When you are home alone (or with your Husband) walk from room to room and 'tell' any and all spirits the rules of the house...

Things like..."No contact after 7pm." "Do not scare our Daughter." any rules you'd like to 'lay down' in order to help your Daughter cope with what she is experiencing. Please feel free to try this as well...

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church/Positive, Upbeat (songs that give you good thoughts) songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

Please ask any questions you may have.

Respectfully,

Rook
moravian (1 stories) (171 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-09-20)
Pray hard over the situation. If you don't have a relationship with God - seek one and pray hard about this. You'll all get through it.
lsandhu (2 stories) (360 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-09-20)
I would strongly advise seeking medical help as a first resort. Discuss these incidents with your doctor and try to rule out any possible medical issues that may be affecting your daughter. If your doctor dismisses these symptoms out of hand as imagination, keep looking until you find a doctor who will take them seriously. Once a medical (or psychological) cause is ruled out, perhaps you should seek the aid of a reputable medium who might be able to assist your daughter to understand what is happening and how to deal with it.
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-20)
Sorry for your troubles. It's difficult enough raising kids without concerning yourself over their safety with things you can't even see. 8 years old is much too young for a child to pretend or make these things up. She's lucky to have you and your understanding of this ability some kids have... Perhaps it would be a good idea to cleanse your home- as per Rookdygin's advice below. It is a rather common procedure that seems to work for a lot of folks.

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: