You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Fight With A Spirit

Real Ghost Stories

Fight With A Spirit

 

This is my first story and its very short so I apologize in advance if its not interesting. I will address the presence as IT.

A few months back I had this really wierd feeling that there was something or someone's presence in the house apart from my family. The feeling I got was of darkness, which grew stronger during the nights. My daughters had many sleepless nights and every time I woke up to settle them, I could feel being watched.

Nothing was going right and we were constantly arguing.

Then on one of the nights as I was sleeping I felt a hand go around my neck and I was being strangled, I opened my eyes and tried to shout for help but nothing. I could not wake my wife as my body was paralysed.

Whatever it was I could not see but IT was hold my neck from behind with its fore-arm. I finally got the courage to fight and with all my might I got hold of its arm that was around my neck and managed to break free.

I held its arm and in my rage I twisted it so hard that I felt it snap, and what ever it was, I told it not to ever come near my family again or the next time I will destroy IT.

I could hear IT cry and apologizing for its mistake.

Since then everything has been ok at home, but sometimes I still feel that IT is around waiting for the right moment, so I never let my guard down and remind IT what will happen.

I have never felt this way before, is this normal? Is it possible to feel how I did, to grab hold of something you can't see and break its arm?

Please can someone help as I would like to know.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Bhoothnath, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

elnoraemily (guest)
+1
11 years ago (2013-02-15)
This sounds like sleep paralysis. I don't mean to discredit, but there is an earthly explanation. Very sorry for the traumatic experience.
Cliney1212 (4 stories) (121 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-10-15)
My first thoughts were could this be a manifestation from the negative energy within your home/family... If so then as its energy created partly by yourself then yes I think you may well have felt it break and you could tell it to go away as it only exits because you helped put it there... So I find your story quite believable... (I hope my comment makes sense It does in my head!)... Please try Rooks cleansing method I think it may make a huge difference on your home and family...
Best of luck to you 😊
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-10-13)
Honestly? I don't have a clue. I have heard of someone physically knocking 'something' back and essentially out of his home. He felt he had made contact and was using martial arts when he kicked it, it was dark and he was going on instinct as to where it was. You felt IT's arm snap. That's pretty freaky man. I believe you. If you had said something, anything else, I would be on the sleep paralysis wagon with some of the others here. But something in the way you have described this episode makes me think you probably did just that. How sick did that feel? Breaking an arm with your own hands? Yikes!
Thank you for sharing and use rooks cleansing and shielding method to keep any more nasties out. Especially that one, he may be looking for revenge.

Jav
moravian (1 stories) (171 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-10-12)
I believe your story. Alot of people subscribe "sleep paralysis " to just about any waking encounter. I believe it happened as you wrote. I like how you broke ITs arm and how it apologized. Good for you.
Raftingirl (2 stories) (113 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-10-12)
I agree with Rook and sds - there's a sleep paralysis or nightmare theme here.

The snap you heard could have been waking up and one of your joints snapping as you reached out to do said deed of breaking this person's arm in half sleep-mode.

There is negativity around, as you say, so maybe try Rook's cleansing method and see if that helps your situation.

It was a scary story indeed. All the best for you and your family. ❤
sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-10-12)
Hello, Bhoothnath, I feel that it might be sleep paralysis. I have also had it many times and when you try to call the person lying next to you or when you try to yell, nothing would come out of your mouth. And I don't think it is possible for you to grab the spirit and break its arm or something like that because they don't have a physical body like you. Probably, there is some other negative entity in your home and that's why you have the feeling of being watched and your kids have improper sleep in the nights. But, I don't think that can be related to your sleep paralysis experience.

If you feel that you are being watched and that the entity seems to be negative, then use cleansing method of Rook. It is available in this site and it is definitely effective should you follow it continuously and seriously.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-10-12)
Bhoothnath,

Yes it is VERY INTERESTING, very interesting indeed.

You've asked...

Is this normal?

No something like this would not be normal.

Is it possible to feel like you did and grab something you can not see and break it's arm?

While it is possible for you to feel the 'growing' negativity with-in your home and challenge the cause of that feeling. It's even possible for you to 'take control' and rid your home of a 'negative' entity/spirit by just telling ti to leave. It is not possible for you to 'physically' grab it's arm and break it.

There are many things in your 'STORY' that are plausible... But I'm just not buying this 'STORY', something about it just screams 'false' to me.

Here's the 'out'...

If you were sleeping and had a case of sleep paralysis meets nightmare you could have 'dreamed' about 'feeling, grabbing and breaking' this 'spirits' arm and when you 'woke up fully' and issued your 'get out and leave us alone' a real 'spirit' responded and followed your demands...

Respectfully,

Rook

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: