You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Will It Ever Leave? - The Shadow

Real Ghost Stories

Will It Ever Leave? - The Shadow

 

It was about 2.30AM, I entered my house... Still with heavy breath and a feeling of being watched and followed. I went to take shower. All this time I kept on thinking about what I felt on the way while entering the car or entering my house. I was too tired and went to bed, the next day everything came back to normal and days passed, turned into a week then two and then three. The time spent convinced me, the thing that happened the other day was just my mind or maybe just the whiskey I had that night. Life was back to normal and one day things started to change again.

It was little late in the evening I was driving back home from work. I was about to reach home when I felt someone was watching me like It wasn't only me in the car. I ignored that feeling and tried to keep my mind engaged in driving and music I had put on. I reached home, parked my car and walked towards home. I searched for the keys in my bag; the keys weren't in my bag so I thought I might have forgotten the keys in my car. I walked back to the car for the keys. When I came closer to the car I touched the door of my car and I felt it was icy cold which was really strange. I opened the car and as I was about to look into the car I felt like someone was right there in front of me sitting in my car and looking at me, I rushed back slammed the door and ran back and I heard the central locking systems played its BEEP that states the car is locked. For a while I could not gather courage to get closer to my car again but I also needed the keys to open my house. I opened my bag again for my cell phone to call my brother and I saw the keys were right there in my bag! I quickly walked towards my house, opened the door and rushed in.

Everything inside the house was so silent and felt really strange. I went to my bedroom put my laptop and went for a shower. After shower when I was watching TV I felt someone was standing right behind me though at a little distance, but I could feel someone's presence, I looked back and could see nothing. I thought it was again just my mind because I was so much stressed or tired so I switched the TV off, and when I went to place the remote on the TV table I saw a shadow on my TV screen of someone standing right behind where the couch was placed. I looked at the couch but nothing was there, but this time I was sure I did see someone standing there, feeling of fear ran through all my body. I decided to go to bed. I went to bedroom and got into my bed but I could not sleep, I stayed up lying in my bed, thinking and trying to understand what was happening and I don't know when I fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up with a slight headache. I got ready for work and when I was walking out of my house I heard some noise from my kitchen, I went to check and saw some vessels fallen down on the floor. All the windows were closed and there was no chance of any cat might have entered. I picked up the vessels arranged them in place and rushed out as I was getting late. That day when I came home back in the evening I found the vessels on the floor again! I wondered if I really saw the same thing in the morning too. I started arranging the vessels and when I was putting them back I felt as someone was standing in the door and was watching me, I turned around and again there was nothing. I continued arranging vessels on the shelf and I heard someone called my name slowly, right next to my ear and suddenly all of what happened the other night when we were coming back from my friend's party came to my mind. I was really scared and ran out of the kitchen and even though it was an evening of winter I was sweating. I quickly ran to my bed room and jumped into my bed tried to sleep.

I hardly would have slept for half an hour and I woke up again. I was feeling thirsty and wide awake and all of a sudden on my neck I felt a little air like someone's breath. I tried to get up but felt my body was too heavy and I couldn't lift it up. I tried to shout but I could feel my mouth was open but the voice won't come out. I started feeling pain in my body all over from my head to my legs. It was like I had my bones broken and I was bleeding to death. Strange thing is I could actually smell the blood. And then it turned to worst as it became hard for me to even breathe now. It felt like something or someone was in control of my body and I could do nothing about it and there's nothing could help or save me (I really felt it). My eyes were opened and it was surely not just a dream. I could feel water ran out of my eyes and then I saw a shadow that had blood and injuries all over the body walking out of my bed room and disappeared in darkness.

The moment the shadow disappeared from my eyes I felt released from that weight on me, all the pain was gone and I was gasping. I quickly got up and ran to where the shadow headed to, but I could see nothing. I came back to the bedroom and kept the lights on and got into bed. I ran my hands all over my body as if I was making sure that I was all ok and no bones were broken! That night I didn't hear or feel anything else.

The next morning I woke up, was little tired because I couldn't sleep well last night. I wanted to rush out of the house as soon as I could. I wanted to find out someone who could possibly help me with what was going on. After shower I went to the kitchen to get myself some milk and breakfast. The kitchen was strangely silent. I took the glass of milk and my breakfast as soon as I could and ran to the main hall. I was so scared that I couldn't even think of going back to the kitchen. I left the glass and the plate there on the table and quickly went to get ready. I opened the cupboard picked up my clothes. The moment I closed the door of the cupboard I saw the same shadow standing right behind me in the mirror that is attached on my cupboard's door. I saw that shadow standing in the corner, facing the corner and all I could see in the mirror was the shadow's back. And the words came out of my mouth "Oh...no..." and I came out of the room running, quickly got dressed and left the house.

After this I have seen the same shadow for few more times, sometimes walking through the hallway, in the kitchen, main hall room followed by the strange activities like lights go on and off on its own, hearing voices of footsteps or someone moaning in agony and some weird dreams that I would actually remember as if it wasn't a dream and had happened to me in real life.

It is like in every two or three days I have something to say!

Other hauntings by six6six

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, six6six, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

emmfranklin (4 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-09-08)
Dear friend

Can you come to pune or Mumbai

I might be able to solve your problem

Do respond to me via email
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-03-11)
Oh Puff is never far away and the Miss Demeanor warms up fairly quickly. However, this is a bit of a continuation of the O/P' first 'experience', and As tempted as I am to have our Favorite Bus Drag out a big Ol Blankie for a Party I am going to ask a few questions...

How many times have you Cleansed your Home? How long ago was the last time?

Do you completely believe now or are you still 'unsure' if there is a Spirit Realm? (see comments on your first 'experience')

Are (is) the dreams you are having repeating themselves (you mentioned them in your comments on your first submission)? If so then they need to be interpreted so that you can understand any messages you may be getting sent.

As far as 'feeling' pinned to the bed, unable to scream... Sounds as if you may have had a 'bout' of Sleep Paralysis... With full blow visual hallucinations. But that is my opinion.

Please answer my questions as my 'Good Friend Puff Bayram' is truly never far away.

Respectfully,

Rook
Sceptic-Ari (2 stories) (611 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-09)
Dear Isolde,
You are a darling 'cuz you answered
& Here I am all flustered
That Tall Girl is long gone history
We need him here, & that is no mystery!

Regards ❤
RareAura555 (2 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-09)
its just a shadow person a fragment of a soul that just wonders around and follows people woth no real purpose but they sometimes hurt people
Isolde (guest)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-09)
Valkricy, when I read it I interpreted it like the OP had some mental picture in combination with seeing the shadow. But you're right it is intriguing... Let's hear it from the OP!

Argette, check the comments to the tall girl story. It is explained there.
Isolde
Argette (guest)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-09)
Who is Puff? Or what s Puff?

5050505050505050505050505050
Isolde (guest)
+1
11 years ago (2013-03-09)
Hi Ari,
We've seen Puff in the comments to the story 'the tall girl'. He's now having a picknick on the BS blankie in the comments to the story 'the tall girl 2'. Catch him there 😊.
Isolde
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
+2
11 years ago (2013-03-08)
Question: how do you see "blood and injuries all over the body" of a shadow? 😕
Sceptic-Ari (2 stories) (611 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-03-08)
Dear Mr. Puff Bayram,

Its been a long time since we saw you,
Looks like people here need to really know you.
I've been waiting here looking like a sissy;
Come on out and do bring along the Missy!

Pretty Please with a cherry on top 😉

Regards

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: