You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Headless Man

Real Ghost Stories

Headless Man

 

I was in the philippines when my story happened, but I'm now living in chicago. It was a rainy, dark afternoon when my sister and I were watching jeepers creeper (I still remember the movie!) and it was only me and her because our parents were both at work. I was young probably like 8 years old. The house that we used to live in was my great-grandfather's house, it was passed to my grandfather and he allowed us to live there which means the house was really old. We were watching the movie in our parents' room which was connected to my sister's room. My parents' door is not made of wood, half of it was made of wood and screen, which we could see my sister's room. We turned on the light, the other room was a little bit dark but I could still see it because the windows were opened.

I was sitting on the bed while my sister was sitting on the floor. Right next to my sister was the door which directs to her room. I looked at her room and there was a man on the bed and next to it was a side table where there was a head (it was just the head)... I got soooo scared! I told my sister if we could go to our cousin's house and just stay there until our parents are home. She said why I looked so afraid, I said nothing because I did not want to freak her out since that it was only me and her. I looked at it twice or maybe more than twice and it was still there, the worst thing was the head was spinning. I begged my sister if we can get out of this house right now because I'm really not feeling well.

So the next day I told my mom about it, but she did not believe me. I told that story to my cousins and they were so afraid and did not want to go back to that house and so did I...

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ikristine27, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

silver_surfer (22 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-15)
hi iKristine, please send me too of your scary experiences... At my email adress chriztianson [at] gmail.com
vanillaflavored_16 (2 stories) (4 posts)
+2
14 years ago (2009-10-30)
if I were in your place, I may not have the courage to even speak and ask my sister to leave! I would've ran and screamed at the top of my lungs. 😆
Jackashton (2 stories) (57 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-09-18)
Someone or something really got a kick out of giveing you a scare. Spining head, would have scared me that's for sure. 😨 Jack
Hacs (1 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-09-18)
Haha it scared me a lot! Would you send me m0re of your nakakatakot na story in my gmail account suba.hermesallan [at] gmail.com
DeathKnight12 (6 stories) (28 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-03-21)
Shane
You will get used to speak in tagalog it's OK
for you and yes the philippines has many paranormal activities and places like pampanga subic bataan especially from school old battle ground
Salamat sa iyo at magandang gabi sa iyo
DeathKnight12 😳
Akatsuki07 (5 stories) (16 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-02-22)
Isn't it that "jeepers creepers" have a scene where one of the characters there lose it's head hehehe! Maybe a coincidence.
Sweetdudette (3 stories) (8 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-08-08)
That would really scare me if I was there... Where is the old house located in the Philippines?

Any plans of visiting the house again?
muahh (53 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-04-30)
Shane:
ahaha nice comment 😁

ikristine:
yeah... Scary story! Have the house blessed >< 😕
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-26)
maganda umaga. Kumsta ka po ikristine? Sorry if that is spelled incorrectly as my tagalog is really rusty. Could your multo have been because you were watching a scary movie at the time? Not that I am doubting you, as the Philippines is know for a high amount of paranormal activities. Especially around the Bataan area. I myself have been to Subic city, Olongapo and places like that. Never experienced anything paranormal, but then again at that time I was more into partying than ghost hunting.
Salamat po for sharing your story with us.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
Athena (9 stories) (222 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-24)
That is one of the scariest and most authentic sounding ghost stories I've heard!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: