You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Headless Persons

Real Ghost Stories

Headless Persons

 

Thank you for developing this kind of site now I have a chance to tell what I am experiencing right now. I'm not good in English so bear with me. So here's my story.

Way back 2005 when my family moved here in Cavite. Since the subdivision is just newly opened so the nearest neighbor we had is 2 blocks away from us.

One silent night when everyone in our house is already fast asleep except of me, I started to hear some strange sounds. I'm playing a computer game that time. So I just ignored it, maybe its just a sound coming from the game.

It's already 2 am when I decided to sleep since it's already late and I have a class tomorrow morning. After turning off the game, I'm still hearing that particular sound. I can't explain what sound it is. So I look around the house to find the cause of the sound but I found nothing. So I think the sound came outside of our house, so look outside of our window. I was freak out of what I saw. I saw headless person walking in front of our house. It's like they are having a procession.

I was impaled because of so much fear. It was the first time for me to see the unseen. My heart is beating intensely. They just disappear. After that I hurriedly ran to my room and covered myself with blanket. The next thing I knew is my mother is already waking me up to prepare in going to school.

I never mention it to my friends and my family. I was afraid that they will call me weird. After that incident I am starting to see the unseen but I'm still ignoring them because I'm scared.

How will I know that my Third Eye is already open?

Thanks for reading my story.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, bluelink, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

kristina_marquez (1 stories) (26 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-05-07)
Hi Bluelink,

I thought headless priest can only be seen in Catholic schools, I never thought they could be seen in subdivision and worse they're having a procession! Maybe they need prayers. Cool story though.

Best regards,
Kristina
bluelink (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-24)
Wyvern77:

My Father told me a story that sometimes he will saw a kid running around the house and he will thought that its just the son of our nanny...

MsWrestlers: Seeing this things is really scary but I'm learning to get used to it...
bluelink (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-24)
Shlain:

Im already 18 years old...
As far as I know the subdivision I'm living right now is a sugarcane field way back... Some neighbors told me that some salvage victims are found in our subdivision about a long time ago...
teenagewitch21 (5 stories) (30 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-24)
what a creepy story, iv seen/felt my fair share of ghosts in my life and a headless spirit is the thing that I really don't ever want to see. It sounds to me like your third eye is already open from what iv read here. Although seeing these things can be scary at times I don't believe there is anything to worry about unless they try to do anything to you. I hope things arnt too bad for you consider it a gift to be able to see thing like that, many people never get to experience anything like it at all. 😊
Shlain (13 stories) (246 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-16)
Hi Bluelink,

Firstly, your Third Eye seems to be open already. How old are you if I may ask? The reason I ask is because if you're around your teenage years (anything from early to late teens or even early twenties) it could be around the time that your Third Eye usually opens. It happened so for me.

I know exactly how you feel about a headless entity. I saw one myself and that was the time I stopped doubting the paranormal.

Is there any way you can do research on the history of the grounds your home is built on?

Sorry you had to experience this, but I hope you will share your other experiences with the "unseen" with us.

Good luck ❤
MsWrestlersGhost (guest)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-12)
Wow that is awesome if not a bit freaky. A headless ghost, not something I think i'd want to see much of. Maybe you could do some research about the land around the area of your house. Maybe an accident happened nearby.
Kind Regards,
MsWrestlersGhost.
Wyvern77 (guest)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-11)
Try to contact a Shaman if you want to know about your third eye. Share it with your mother, ask you family members if they had a similar experience.

Take care.
Wyvern.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: