You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Strange Shadow And The Rumors

Real Ghost Stories

The Strange Shadow And The Rumors

 

When I was a senior high school student in Japan, where I was born and lived my entire life, I was in the Orchestra Section. The school itself looks recently renovated (Note: the school begun at closely 1956).

One day, after a whole day of studies, I went to the Orchestra Section's training room, and I needed to go to toilet. The toilet was on the side of a corridor, and the boy's was on the inner side of the side corridor (yes, I'm Male) Few seconds later, I went to the toilet and did my "necessaries" there, in "standing type one". And I left the door of the entrance of the boy's toilet opened.

When I was doing my "necessaries", I noticed a human-form shadow going even deeper of the side corridor. First time, I thought "Hmm...Looks like somebody passed the entrance". But later on, I realized about two things that explains that's impossible what the shadow did, and I began to have a cold-sweat on the beginning of warm Autumn. I went out of toilet and double-checked it:

There was no more space to go deeper of the side corridor, because it has a wall-sized window and one more thing: The place was on the 5th floor in Japan (I guess in U.S.A was 4th floor. Tell me if I'm right or not).

I already heard about rumors that the school was a sales flamed hospital before, someone say that saw a really creepy ghost behind of a professor (the student who saw the creepy ghost was on the Orchestra Section too, so I was friend), and somebody committed suicide before.

I'm in Brazil, studying as a College student, but even now, I don't know if the rumors are true, but many things with ghost, students and even to me happened. Let me know you guy's think, I'm really curious about this...

Thanks for the attention.

Other hauntings by B-Jrunner2013

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, B-Jrunner2013, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

B-Jrunner2013 (2 stories) (6 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-08-08)
[at] darkassassin92:

Well, I think it's possible. I saw a video on youtube that's on a japanese scary talk show which talk about paranormal experiences, psycho, and even daily "fails" that makes chills...

Back to the line: in the video, the person who was talking on the moment talked about a story of the friend (call him A) of his friend (call him B) has been possesed by a ghost and almost died.

But when A asked to the B "Do you remember what you're doing exactly now?", B said "No, just a huge blank in these moment. I cant' remember anything..."

And one more thing I remembered:

On the same show on the upper line, the main person talk something like this:

"Dreams happens when the person had a experience. For example: you're running from a murderer and you think that you'll die, but then you survive and wake up from the nightmare. That's because you didn't experienced the death."

Conclusion: it's possible the people forget their near death experiences, even on the dreams.
darkassassin92 (119 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-07-28)
i do not remember that much of it and some people I read have died and never saw a light or hear things others saw a light of tunnel when they died and came back could they have forgot their near death experience?
B-Jrunner2013 (2 stories) (6 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-24)
[at] darkassassin92,

Do you remember exactly if there's a sensor on the toilet? Because on my case, it was a old push-button toilet. If the toilet flushed, things on the moment was certainly worse than I think...

And one more thing that is interesting is the season: SUMMER.
People in Japan says that the summer is the "season of the ghost" (the truth is: people see ghost every season, but mostly in the summer, because of the rainny season), and, yeah, it really is.

I've always watched tv shows about ghost and it's always on the summer happens mainly. One omre thing that I noticed is: ghosts seems to like the place with water: Lake, River, Temple, and rainy days etc.

Anyway, try to remember and reply me, will you?
Maybe I can figure it out what just happened.
darkassassin92 (119 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-23)
Back in july 2004 I was in the bathroom at south eugene for summer school I checked to see if I was the only one in there and I was then I heard the toilet flush by itself I got scared and I think the teachers saidIit was mu imagination or automatic toilets I do not think they were automatic toilets my dad says they are.
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
 
11 years ago (2013-06-20)
B-Jrunner, you know something? I don't know. I'm sure they have a way of telling, but the average person isn't allowed back by the surgery rooms. We have to wait in a waiting room. The few times I was back in surgery I was pretty sedated and don't recall any 'in use' signs.
B-Jrunner2013 (2 stories) (6 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-20)
[at] valkicry,

One thing I just remembered:

I'm not sure about U.S.A's hospitals, but there was a lamp with a cover written: "now using" above the entrance of the Orchestra's training room.
And the surgery room of the hospitals in Japan have almost same thing, written "surgery on progress".

It's the same thing on your country?
B-Jrunner2013 (2 stories) (6 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-20)
[at] jatin,

I thought about that possibilitie, but the window itself can't reflect much to make a 100% visible shadow.

Even the mirror of the toilet can't show much outside's view and besides, the whole position of me, the toilet's entrance, mirror, window of the side corridor...

Thinking about the situation, it's impossible.
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
 
11 years ago (2013-06-20)
B-Jrunner, well any hospital is bound to have some fatalities. And suicide... Well it happens. If they had a psych ward may have been a 'resident', or a staff member may have committed it as a desperate act. Fact is you have a hospital you will have dead people.
I agree with you, I don't think a hospital and a school would have the same type of lay out. There would have been renovations to open some rooms into class-size I think. If you could obtain the hospital name and research on that you might turn up something.
jatin (1 stories) (13 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-20)
Dude, Is it not possible of some reflection from the window. Maybe someone passed by and it got reflected by the window?
B-Jrunner2013 (2 stories) (6 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-20)
Hey valkicry, thanks for replying 😊.
I think the google translate didn't worked well...
Let's make this easy...

The hospital itself has closed for "money reasons". And the rumor about suicide or dead people there looks real...

That's all I remember now. And I already noticed: to be a high school building, the structure was really strange. I felt bad feelings sometimes over there... 😕
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
 
11 years ago (2013-06-20)
Hi B-Jrunner,
Welcome to YGS. Well... In the US we count floors starting with the first above ground one (we don't count the basement as a floor). So, unless in Japan they count differently (?) 5th floor would be 5th floor. Regardless of 4th or 5th floor, still high enough up that a person wouldn't just exit out the window, right? That is pretty creepy.
What is sales flamed? I take it that the hospital that had been prior to the school was set fire and burned down? If there were patients and staff inside at the time, it would have been a traumatic loss of life. Just having been a hospital one would assume people had died there. Prime ground for hauntings.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: