You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: My Life Part 2

Real Ghost Stories

My Life Part 2

 

Some history of me first. I have never believed this kind of spiritual happenings, ghosts, demons, etc. But few years back I lived with my father in small town here in Finland (everything is small here).

Anyway we had a house it was pretty big for two of us. It had 4 floors: separated apartment, basement, 1st floor, 2nd floor. We lived on the 1st floor.

In 2011 my dad moved to USA, I stayed in Finland. I think it was about 8 months I lived there by myself. Wintertime, of course it's winter 24/7 365 in this arctic country. So in that time I didn't care or just blocked the thoughts that there was pretty large party going on every single day. My mom called the place hell hole. She didn't even want to come there because she got bad energy when she walked in and felt cold right away and had goose bumps.

Camp Roberts' Ghost In Bldg 6038

The worst was the separated apartment. It was beneath everything, it was half underground and had its own outdoor. Every time you went there you felt something or someone was watching you and felt some kind of hate feeling.

I went there couple of times in that 8 months, didn't want to spend too much time in there. Also forgot to mention I had, a cat Totti...r.i.p... Outdoor cat just came inside to eat and went back out. Couple of nights in that period he woke me up and was hissing, don't know why. He was just staring at the door and had those fighting eyes, like the eye was all black. Anywho, didn't understand what was happening.

About this story I don't know if you guys care, but I'll stop here. I believe the entities are following me and confusing me and my family but it's getting better I hope...

Back to part 2.

Past these couple of weeks there are pretty much action going on in our house such as little girl crying, water taps going on and off etc.

In part 1 I told you guys that my mother came and did some feng shui stuff in our apartment. Just to be clear, it was feng shui cleansing. They used all kind of herbs, drums etc. And the worst spots were the farthest corners that herb, what's it called when you burn it? It smokes like hell... Anyway in those spots the smoke just vanished and the burning herb just died... And the salt glass thing is some old feng shui method.

Let me be more precise, point in the salt glass is simple. It will inform if someone (like your friend) has bad energy and he walks past the glass. It will show right away if he or she let something in. And it is better if the glass is hidden so no one knows it's there. And also it's like an alarm if there are negative spirits living in your house.

Continues... I need to get the rest of the pictures...

Other hauntings by freaky123

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, freaky123, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

freaky123 (2 stories) (5 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-01-15)
Picture added, excellent... Will be adding new stuff later on... 😊
Martin (602 posts) mod
 
7 years ago (2017-01-15)
Note: some new photos provided by the author have been published.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
10 years ago (2013-10-13)
freaky - because I didn't see any notification that there were pictures. I sincerely apologize. I'll contact the administrator about your story.
freaky123 (2 stories) (5 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-10-13)
Added pictures to this post? Why arent they published...? 😕

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: