You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Unexplained Event Which Shook My Life

Real Ghost Stories

The Unexplained Event Which Shook My Life

 

Friends today the incident I am going to tell you is about a very strange incident that took place in my house in the year 2008. It was the birth year of my nephew (my sister's son had just taken birth) and we all were sleeping. It was a very strange night for me, as everyone in my family was fast asleep except me, as I was feeling strange and extremely scared as if something bad was going to take place in our house.

I slept at around at three thirty pm that night. Soon it was about six thirty in the morning. I got up in the morning, my mother was little awake. Suddenly, I noticed a dark shadow in the front wall of our house, which no one else noticed and it suddenly disappeared into the wall. On seeing it, I got scared to death but kept silent and all my family members got up and my little nephew also got up from his sleep and was looking here and there scared.

I have experienced various things in my house from my childhood which are extremely scary in nature due to the strange atmosphere in our house, which I have experienced right from my childhood. Those days I have even seen a man's shadow in our house and went to the extent of going out and sitting on the outside staircase of our house, but no one cared for me that time, including my own family members, who chose to ignore me (I used to really feel bad that time when my own people were uncaring towards me. I have learnt to trust only my ownself in this selfish, bad and mean world). I have not told about this scary incident to anyone in our family or outside, but felt like sharing about it on this website to know people's views on what exactly I saw that day. Waiting for your valuable comments on this story.

Other hauntings by Amchi1986

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Amchi1986, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Rajine (14 stories) (776 posts)
+3
5 months ago (2023-11-16)
Whatever it was, could be anything, it's natural to be scared, maybe it was bad or maybe it could have been good, a deceased family member perhaps. But generally the birth of a baby, attracts all kinds of "beings", well that's what we believe anyway.
RCRuskin (9 stories) (817 posts)
+3
5 months ago (2023-11-15)
Thanks for your reply. I know have a bunch more questions that probably can't be answered all these years later.
Amchi1986 (18 stories) (71 posts)
+2
5 months ago (2023-11-15)
It appeared on the wall itself and when I saw it it disappeared in one go in the wall. I don't understand but that night I felt that someone was eyeing me secretly. It was indeed an unsuspicious night for me.
RCRuskin (9 stories) (817 posts)
+4
5 months ago (2023-11-15)
A dark shadow that, I'm assuming, has something of a human shape to it. Did it appear to be on the wall itself or standing in the room as shadow people are said to? Have to be careful asking questions since I do not want to lead you to a specific answer, but to better describe what was happening.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: