You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Death Couldn't Part Us

Real Ghost Stories

Death Couldn't Part Us

 

I met Samar 5 years ago. We connected instantly and our chemistry was magical. It was hardly any time before we fell madly in love with each other. We fitted like jigsaw puzzles, completing each other's lives. It was perfect. We got engaged 6 months back and were supposed to get married in December. Everything was overwhelming. We were planning our wedding and thinking about our future together.

Samar had this very cute gesture I adored. Whenever we fought, he'd wait for me to go to bed and then he'd wrap me in his arms from behind, like spooning. That was his way of telling me that no matter how mad you get at me, I'll always be with you and keep you safe. And whenever I'd feel low, he'd sing to me, rather whistle beautiful tunes.

I loved my life when Samar was a part of it. We were really happy, but a sudden disaster changed everything. On 5th march 2013, Samar was on his way to work when his bike met with an accident. He was rushed to the hospital but he couldn't be saved. I lost him. What made me write this, is what followed.

At Samar's funeral, I broke down and got mad at him for leaving me suddenly. I was more angry than sad. I asked my parents if I could stay at Samar's apartment alone for some time. When I got there I was tired and I still showed my anger towards him, looking at every picture in the apartment. I was talking to myself, but it was as if I was fighting with him. I lied down on his bed and was drifting off to sleep when I felt something. It was as if something was around my waist. I couldn't really figure if it was real or if I was dreaming, but then suddenly I felt someone's breath on my neck. That woke me up completely and I sprang out of the bed. I knew it was real. It was him. I lied down again, hoping he'd hold me again. But it didn't happen that day.

After a few days when I had lost the will to live and was completely depressed, I heard a distant but continuous whistling. I searched the whole apartment, looked around outside but found nothing.

I still feel Samar's presence around me at times. It's not very frequent, but it is what keeps me going for now. Death has separated us but he's making a point that he's still with me, keeping me safe.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Zenith_90, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

nabeelfx (2 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-04-03)
your story made me sad! My condolence with you for your great loss: (
glesgaboy (24 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-12-12)
Zenith 90, my sincere condolences to you on losing the one you love.
Some say that true love is very hard to find so take comfort in the fact that you are one of the lucky ones even though it was for but a short time.
I had a friend once who I loved. Not in a physical way but rather like a father as he was older than me.
He died of a heart attack at our place of work one day. It pained me deeply.
He used to smoke quite heavily and, I suppose in some way contributed to his death.
He was also a fan of classical music.
The day after he died I was getting into my car.
When I closed the door I noticed the passenger seat- belt started to move, then the interior of my car smelled like smoke, (I am a non smoker) then to top it all the radio came on by itself tuned to a classical music station.
It was the only time it happened but it felt like a goodby from an old friend.
May God keep you in his arms through Samar.
GB
Afraidnolonger (5 stories) (21 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-12-11)
First I'd like to say I am truly sorry for your loss: (I have no clue what I would do in your position... 2nd its wonderful that you still can feel his presence. You have a love that has outlasted death and that is more than most people ever have. Sorry again for your loss 😢
bluemer04 (1 stories) (58 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-12-10)
This is really sad and tragic. Everything seems to be planned however this accident happened. Sorry for your loss. It shows you really love him and he feels the same way. YOu are right, no matter what happened he will always be with you. Is it still happening until now? How you tried to talk to him?
STARRCHiCC14 (31 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-12-10)
Your story made me cry:' (

I'm so sorry for your loss my dear.

That was a really good example of TRUE LOVE NEVER DIE. Even though his dead now, he's still there for you, watching over you and making you feel safe.

Try to talk to him, say everything you want. He's probably listening.

Anyways, thank you for sharing your touching story.

Stay strong and God bless!:)
HoppingCorpse (2 stories) (42 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-12-10)
I am very sorry it happened to you both. Just a sidenote - both me and my partner commute to work by bicycle, now I am afraid of letting him out the door 😢
Swimsinfire (11 stories) (556 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-10)
So sorry for your loss. Yeah, a lot of older folks say they talk to their passed loved ones every day. Hang in there living, you've got a whole lifetime to live.
Triskaideka (2 stories) (388 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-12-08)
This story brought tears to my eyes. I'm so sorry you lost your love. But I'm glad he's still with you in whatever capacity he can.
DontLookBehindYou (17 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-12-08)
Your story is very touching:)
I'm very sorry for your loss. I empathise you because I know how it feels to lose someone whom you were engaged to, to get married.
Stay strong and all the best for your future:)
ghosthunter9876 (67 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-12-07)
Sorry for your loss but be brave with the knowledge that now he is still there for you and he also has God with him now for you.
lacenleather (1 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-12-07)
I agree so much with vanlewie! Talk to him & tell him how you feel or some plans you are making for your future. Even if he doesn't respond it will help you a lot just talking your problems through out loud. You have proof that he is near you and maybe he is communicating with you the only way he can at this time. Or maybe he doesn't communicate more because he wants you to move on with your life and be happy. Such a sad & touching story but yet it proves that LOVE doesn't end with death! May Samar always be your Guardian Angel! ❤
Cancan (1 stories) (8 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2013-12-07)
Look into astral projection, you can still visit him if you really want
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+3
10 years ago (2013-12-06)
Zenith 90: I'm very sorry for your loss, your story is touching and very sad.
But death only touches the body and sets the spirit free, Samar will stay at your side always loving and taking care of you. Honor his memory by living a happy life, that's what he would want for you.
vanlewie232711 (1 stories) (42 posts)
+2
10 years ago (2013-12-06)
❤ true love never dies, fade or go dim, I would say talk to him and tell him how you feel but I am sure some would call me crazy. Truth is around this time of year I sit outside at night and talk to my nephew who passed 12/27/05 at the age of 18 he doesn't respond but I feel at peace for telling him how much I love him because love is not something I feel fades when you truly love someone. Good luck dear one and I truly hope that you find peace with your life and future. And may your Samar be blessed in death as he was in life ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: