You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Creepy Happenings

Real Ghost Stories

Creepy Happenings

 

Sorry, this is my first story. It is 100% true, if you were wondering.

It all started two weeks ago, when I was sick and off from school. I was at home with my dog sitting on my lap and he woke up from a deep sleep and started growling. This was unusual behaviour, he is a young puppy, 10 months old. He sometimes growled at the postman but this was menacing. His hackles went up and he barked at something random. He sat on my lap, staring at one spot in the corner of the room and suddenly two of my guitars fell over. We were the other side of the room and I was the only one in the house apart from my dog. Both of my neighbours were out. I shook it off. Things like this happened and there was probably a logical explanation for this.

The next happening was a few days ago. I was walking the dog and a guy yelled shouting, "Quick! In the canal!" The canal I was walking by is very old. The guy disappeared as soon as he had appeared, right in front of my eyes. My friend saw it too. She senses spirits lots and we briskly walked on.

The most recent happening was bone chilling. It just happened, inspiring me to make an account on here. I heard somebody whisper my full name, before a photo of my recently dead great uncle with me fell off a shelf and smashed. And no, it wasn't a tiny push. It flew through the air, hovering for a second then falling to the ground. My dog began barking again and as I bent down to pick up the smashed picture, it wasn't there. It was on the shelf, unharmed!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, NarwhalBurrito, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Ouijas-rule44134 (3 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-08)
The last thing was creepy! Yell get out of my house you sprit!
😠 😠 😠
BattleScars (3 stories) (44 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-10)
Was your uncle a funny person, a person who had a sense of humour, if so. It could be your uncle who's doing these things.

It hasn't done anything harmful to you, so try not to worry about it.

Let us know if anything else happens.

Best of Luck

BattleScars
Swimsinfire (11 stories) (556 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-10)
You know, it didn't actually do anything, right? I mean, whoever it is sounds like he just has a sense of humer. Those kind can be kind of fun, once you get over the inicial shock of a paranormal expierience.
User1690 (12 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-09)
Quite an interesting read! Some spirits/entities will be of a menacing/negative nature, its all they know after all. In your case I am GUESSING its intention was to freak you out so it would be able to stick near you. (If it succeeded, it could feed on any negative/fear you emit from yourself, same for any friends/family near it too.)

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: