You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Awakening

Real Ghost Stories

Awakening

 

I have been a follower of this site for a while now. And I just thought of sharing my stories,yes, my stories because I have lots to tell. Thank you so much for this site for I will not feel different now.

It all started when I was about 9 or 10 years old. Every Christmas we usually spend it at our relatives houses, its also a reunion of some sort. My family is having a party while waiting for the Noche Buena, while my cousins and I decided to play hide and seek. Afraid of being the "IT",I hid at the farthest part of the compound. While panting for breath looking for the best place to hide, I stepped on something slippery and slumpped on the ground. Feeling badly hurt and almost teary eyed, I called my mom in a scared and almost crying voice and I know that its impossible for her or even my family to hear me because they are having the party in front of the house and I ran to hide in the backyard. I then decided to get inside the home and as I walk along, I noticed 3 white clothes floating like transparent images.

Thinking that it might only be my imagination, I brushed the idea off. But the moment I felt the goosebumps, the strange eerie feeling, and the cold wind, I knew that its the real deal. I was shocked when I saw the figures of the ladies floating. I can see their long black hairs but not their faces and they are waving their hands as if calling me to come to them. I was stunned, I tried to move but I cant. I even shouted my mom's name but no words came out my mouth. Its as if all the energy have been drained from me and to fight the unexplainable fear, I looke at them fiercely and prayed really hard. In between my prayers and gasps, I can hear them calling my name. I was shaking and close to hysteria, but I forced myself to continue praying. After that they slowly disappeared. I ran as fast as I can to go back to the house and everything blacked out. When I open my eyes I'm in my cousins room, everyone is staring at me and I started to cry again while telling my mom what I saw. She told me that I might have inherited the "third eye" that she and my lolo has. From then on, I ofteen see creatures and ghosts. When I see them,I'm scared like hell. Later did it sinked in on me that its a gift that I should get used to.

Thank you for reading and sure thing you will be seeing lots of my stories next time.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, chaividarlyle, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

sds (14 stories) (1436 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-10)
Hello chaividarlyle, while welcoming you to YGS, I wish to say that you are just sensitive. But I would like to advise you that don't get scared because if you come across any negative entity, then it will definitely feed from your energy if you get scared or if you are afraid of that entity. Be bold. You have a gift of being sensitive to paranormal. Try to channelize in a positive way so that you would be in a position to help others. Looking forward to read further experiences of yours.

Thanks for sharing.

Regards and respects to you.

SDS
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-09)
What an unusual Christmas present!
Chaividarlyle: welcome to YGS.
I imagine that was a terrifying experience for the little girl you were, but it is good that you can count on your mother and lolo's help and guidance in your life like a seer.

Looking forward to read more of your experiences.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: