You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Karma Or Fiend?

Real Ghost Stories

Karma Or Fiend?

 

Bad things happen to my exes or people that bullied me. I am not sure if it's Karma or the demonic entity that follows me. I don't wish or ask anything bad on them, but they are in inferior aspects of life (minimum wage job, still single, gross looking although they were "hot" back then, or always dating the same type of awful people, could be coincidence but still).

I'm pretty sure mostly it's Karma that got them, but currently there is something peculiar about the air around my one ex-boyfriend. Not going into too much detail about our past, but end result was he raped me a year after we broke up, and I knew I couldn't tell police because he is a good liar and would have use the "she's crazy and misses me" argument... I am eleven steps ahead of him, and I know how that math would have worked out so I chose not to fight that battle. I'm over it now though.

Lately my current boyfriend and I happen to be in the same places as my ex (beach, nightclub), but it is a small town so it's whatever, I stay on my side if you stay on yours. I know my ex is there because of the air. I don't have to see it's him to know he is there, because the air feels thick and full of entities that might be feeding off him. I feel like I have to vomit every time I am entering the area. I think it may be the doing of the entity that followed me when I was younger; the entity is not the one feeding off him, but it feels like many smaller ones are all around him.

He has no job, he has a junk car in place of his nice car, he was arrested for pot so that damages his chances of finding a job, no girl will touch him, he just gets drunk all the time, and when I saw him at a restaurant he tried to fight a random table of people we went to high school with, and had the cops called on him.

Would anyone happen to know why the air around him makes me want to vomit? I don't even see or know he will be somewhere, but I know he's there if I feel like I have to vomit.

Other hauntings by empty_elegy

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, empty_elegy, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

FART-EXTERMINATOR (24 posts)
+4
4 years ago (2020-06-18)
Hello Empty Elegy. I would like to point out that if one sees a down and out person with nothing going for them, it doesn't necessarily mean that their circumstances are a karmic reaction. I was born into some very dire dire circumstances including a disability, suffered severe child abuse, in the form of beatings, occasional torture, and neglect. My experiences from early childhood right into adulthood had an adverse domino effect on my development and prospects; and now as a middle aged man I am long-term unemployed, and have always been single. Plus my experience of life have taken their toll on my mind body and face thus I don't look attractive; I suffer from depression, with an addiction to food since age 7. Yet to date I have never sinned in a big way.
empty_elegy (3 stories) (25 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2016-10-13)
It's been a while since I last logged in, but in response to who do I think I am to judge my ex and that they dodged a bullet...
He raped me after we broke up. So I have every right to be angry that he still walks free. In my predicament I knew that at the time, no one would have believed me. So if you're mad at my harsh judgement towards someone, feel free to do so. I shouldn't have to explain myself, because it was already bad enough he preemptively told everyone in high school that I'm lying "just in case". According to the rumor, I'm just the crazy psychopath ex girlfriend that lies. Although he raped me when we hung out because he wasn't getting action from anyone, then he stalked me for two years and called me off spoofed numbers at night for months. Yeah, he dodged a bullet alright because I'm the crazy one.
bizzjoe (1 stories) (162 posts)
+2
10 years ago (2014-08-11)
Well by the sounds of it, all your ex's had lucky escapes... Who do you think you are putting down people the way you do? Knocking their looks and their jobs... What's so fantastic about your life? You better watch yourself because someday, karma might decide to take what you have, but let's hope that doesn't happen...
Argette (guest)
+2
10 years ago (2014-08-09)
Empty Elegy, it does seem that those who hurt us end up hurting themselves somehow. I have seen people who were hateful and mean to others become ill and die, and encounter many other unfortunate ends. I think they bring in on themselves by their behavior.

I'm just happy that you life is good now. Thank you for sharing.
SpeechlessAlex (1 posts)
+2
10 years ago (2014-08-08)
I was hoping that you had a simular situation to me where "karma" would strike back at someone who had hurt me. Nice to hear that you're happy in life.
MandyyNicole (7 stories) (183 posts)
+3
10 years ago (2014-08-06)
I hope to read your other stories soon. And, congratulations on being newly engaged!
Maybe your ex has an extremely negative aura that you are able to pick up on? It may just be that you are somewhat of an empathic individual.
empty_elegy (3 stories) (25 posts)
+2
10 years ago (2014-08-06)
I did find myself after many years of soul searching, and I am engaged to my high school crush (not the jerk ex of course!)
Long story short: I did reevaluate what I wanted in a man and I accepted that the past breakups were partially me being dumb, and mostly those guys were just plain jerks that still are going nowhere in life.
I thought other stories I posted would link to this one which was why I did not discuss too much in detail my paranormal experiences, and I thought people would get curious enough to read them!
I am doing extremely well for my age, and I became strong and very confident in myself. All my exes apologized for being jerks and told me they should have treated me better, but of course since I respect myself I told them that's cool, but I'm still not talking to you since I have a fiance! I still am new at this being engaged thing so I don't know if it's still proper to refer to him as boyfriend or fiance but I switch back and forth. Anywho. Yup!
I feel like vomiting before I even know my ex is there because of whatever is around him.
mimerkki (guest)
+2
10 years ago (2014-08-06)
Exellent answers from YGS members again. What I am about to say, might be totally off the mark, and if it is, just ignore it Elegy.

You have noticed that many of your exes don't do very well and it might also be a wakeup call for your self. We often tend to date the same type of people. We are drawn to them and them to us. To stop dating the certain type usually reguires change in ourselves.
MandyyNicole (7 stories) (183 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-08-05)
Oh wow, I am so sorry. As much as it's great to know the people who hurt you are struggling, I hate to say I agree with the statement it is not paranormal, it is (or sound like it is) psychological. I do not think any "thing" is causing these people to become unfortunate in their lives, I think it's simply their own bad decisions.
elnoraemily (guest)
+3
10 years ago (2014-08-05)
I am sorry that you were abused in that way. That is a very difficult thing to go through and I hope that you are doing well.

You want to vomit because of what he did to you. It's nothing paranormal, but instead your body's basic instinct- you are literally sickened by him.
What happened to you was traumatic and it is normal to have such a response. If you need someone to talk to about such events, my email is on my profile. Feel free to message me- I have a lot of unwanted insight into that sort of thing.

While I do believe in karma, I would have to say that he put himself on a bad path in life and therefore, he is reaping no benefits. He is a bad person who makes bad choices and bad choices led him down, not up.
Which, in this case, is incredibly just.

I am going to echo the questions that notjustme poised about the demonic entity and the eleven steps ahead statement.

Best wishes to you.

notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
+3
10 years ago (2014-08-05)
Empty_elegy: Firstly, I'm sorry you had to go through that with him and I'm glad you rised above it. Now for my opinion on this I have a feeling some people might agree. I think the reason why you feel sick to your stomach around him was due to the fact he abused you physically and probably mentally. I say this this with most respect, but I think based on what you submitted here, most incidents are based on psychological reasons. I think it is quite safe to say no one can feel comfortable in the presence of someone who raped them or has abused them in any way.

" (minimum wage job, still single, gross looking although they were "hot" back then, or always dating the same type of awful people, could be coincidence but still)."- this is not karma, but more of life choices that they ended up where they did.

I do have a few question;
- what makes you think there is a demonic entity attached to you?
- and what did you mean by "I am eleven steps ahead of him"?

I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: