You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Whispering Into My Hear

Real Ghost Stories

Whispering Into My Hear

 

I have sent this story to other groups discussing shadow people before, but no one helped me much!

So, for a background this story happened when I was going through a very difficult period of my life... Suffice to say that the house I lived in had witchcraft practiced in it (we think) and that I was not living in that house voluntarily!

My 2 younger siblings and I shared a bedroom. The bedroom was in a rundown state and on that day my step mother decided that her store room needed the A/C more than we did. In the UAE'S heat that decision was inhumane, but then again her decisions were always so. But I digress.

The room's door led to a long narrow yard, more like a roofless hallway. To enter that yard you needed to use the kitchen door, which was a creaky old thing that made a ruckus whenever opened. Once past it there was a sink and a bathroom to your left. Right after that there was a man hole on the floor with a led that clanged loudly if any weight was put on it, including people's, the yard was so narrow that there was no avoiding stepping on that led. This usually alerted us that someone is coming our way down the yard. Right after the led, on your left hand side, there was the storage room door then our room's door. The right hand wall was all windows and window A/Cs from the main house then. Straight ahead was a 3 meters high wall creating a dead end. I think it is worth mentioning here that obviously the only way to the yard was through the rickety kitchen door or climbing down from the roof or wall.

So, it was summer and the air conditioner was removed so we had to sleep while the door was open... I had this bad feeling so I argued with my brother as to not leave it open... I told him that if he insists on opening it; then he should be the one sleeping at the door and no matter what he should never leave me closest to the door. He agreed and we left the door open with him sleeping on a mat at it and me on another close to but not at the door like him with my head in the door's direction. However, at midnight my brother got up and moved on to another mat away from the door... That made me the closest to it as I was afraid... I saw him move and was about to tell him to go back but I was too hot and annoyed to argue with a sleepy kid (he was around 12 at the time). I really regretted that one hour later.

Now, I am very light sleeper... And it was hot and I was uncomfortable so I was lying on my back fully awake but with a hazy mind out of boredom when I heard the clang of the led! That woke me up completely! I didn't hear the kitchen door open! Even if someone climbed in I could hear them because the floor was covered in a layer of cement; even a bug can be heard when it walks on it at such a silent night!

After the clang came footsteps so I looked up while still lying down to see who is coming. I swear upon my life that I saw this shadow of a human shape... Only that you can't see a human who is about 2.5 to 3 meters high wandering in your house at night... It was walking towards our room, gaze fixed upon me and coming to my direction. I froze with fear and the fact that this shadow was heading straight to me didn't help. When he reached me he knelt on his knees and sat on the floor nest to my mat, slipped his hands under my head and gently lifted it up it on to his lap... And then bent over onto my ear and started whispering something. I was too scared and I could only say stuff like "leave me" or "go". The scary thing is that this exact same position was one my little sister used to do to me and I liked it. Putting my head on her lap and whispering into my ear or singing together.

After a minute or so of whispering and me scared half to death and not even listening to anything said he put my head back gently on the floor and left the same way he came. When I heard the clang of the led again I got up and banged the door closed. I never allowed anyone to open it that night again.

I still sleep with the lights on and lock my door with the key, even years later and in my own apartment.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, odysa, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

caffenite (4 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-14)
In the U.A.E, witchcraft or whatever shiat related to it, is basically not practiced or done at all. It is completely banned. In your situation; ghosts (in Arabic term: Djinn) had been living among your house for God knows how long. Now this Jinn, may have or had a certain attraction to you, with the words you described what it did to you. If you still live in that place, darling pack your bags and leave.
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-21)
Hi, Odysa... Scary story... Many things came up in mind while reading. Want to put it down here. You've mentioned that house has witchcraft practice in it? Can you please elaborate it. As did you find any object related this or any thing you've seen?

After this incident did you faced any bad thing/fortune in your life?
Did you discussed it with your sibling?

Curious to know.

Stay safe... 😁
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
 
10 years ago (2014-08-20)
odysa, thanks for the quick reply! No need to be sorry 😊. I know exactly what you meant now. I'm trying to think how I would describe it to someone. I suppose 'craned my neck around'... But I wouldn't bet another would understand that either. Lol.
Sure was a very odd experience to say the least!
odysa (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-20)
hi valkricry,
I think that was poorly described by me, I'm sorry. What I meant by lifting my head was actually stretching my neck to look towards the door while lying on my back. I guess an easier way to put is that if I was standing on my feet, that position would have allowed me to look up.

I don't think I sensed anything from it, but it was very determined in it's movements.

I did'nt hear a word of what was said. And I'm as torn about that as you are.

Thank you for your comment
valkricry (48 stories) (3257 posts) mod
 
10 years ago (2014-08-20)
odysa, quiet a scary tale! I am a tad confused though. You say you were laying on your back with your head towards the door, but then you lifted your head, while still laying down to see who was coming. You mean you rolled onto your stomach to do this? How you kept from leaping to your feet is beyond me! I know I would have. 😐 Just out of fright if nothing else.
Yet... There seems nothing malevolent here. I must ask, aside from the natural fear one would feel at something that shouldn't be, what did you sense from the thing itself? The head in lap, and whispering seem almost as meant to be tender/comforting to me. Perhaps it was telling you that you were being watched over? I don't know. And I am torn about the whispering... If you had heard, what were the words - ones of comfort or of threat? Might be best that you didn't hear, but it would shed light on what you experienced.
Dacom (3 stories) (28 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-20)
I hope you never have to go through it again thank you for replying.
All ways remember entity's from the shadow world feed on fear.
Have faith believe in yourself.
I wish you a safe and happy future 😊
odysa (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-20)
Thank you for your comment!
To answer, I was around 14 back then. And I don't remember the temperature as that was 16 years ago, but it was hot and humid enough my clothes were sticking to me with sweat.
I'm very sure that was not human... It was too tall and there was no back light to mention. 3 meters is almost 10 feet I think and I haven't seen a human that tall yet.
Dacom (3 stories) (28 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-08-19)
Hi Odysa hope you are well,
May I ask how old you were when this happened and the Temperature? You didn't say.
Please don't take me wrong, I am a believer!
Just to ask covering all aspects, are you shore it was not a human intruder, light behind someone would make quite a large shadow, I have to ask sorry.
That is a large figure you seen.
I have seen shades around me for a long time now,
But none that size.
It was for the best that you didn't listen to the words it said!
But It dose make me wonder what it was saying to you, With your head physically lifted into it lap just like you liked your sister to do!
The weirdest part of your story is it made sounds, Coming to the room and Leaving!
I have not known of A shadow to EVER be herd coming or going, except seeing A Blind-shutter sway or something light like that.
I hope you are well and safe and wish you all the protections that I can will to you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: