You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: Our Negative And Positive Spirits

Real Ghost Stories

Our Negative And Positive Spirits

 

I just wanted to firstly say that our family has always had some sort of entity with us, whichever house we moved to.

House number 1. - The dark entity's house.

The earliest experience I had, which I unfortunately... Or probably fortunately cannot recall. My mother tells me this story with absolute fear in her eyes.

I must have been around 3 or 2 at the time. I was playing by myself in the living room and my mother was making me lunch in the kitchen. So my mother is minding her own business, when all of a sudden she hears me scream the house down. She said it sounded like I was getting murdered, a scream she had never heard before. So of course, she dropped everything and got to me as fast as she could, finding me in hysterics, shaking, crying. She asked me what happened, but I couldn't talk! So she asked me to try and draw whatever happened to the best of my ability, and I ended up drawing the grim reaper, or something which resembled it.

So instead of attempting to bless the home or do any cleansing rituals, she didn't risk anything harming me, we stayed in my grandmother's place until we could get another place and got the hell out of there!

House number 2 - The elderly woman's house.

In this house, items would go missing. Things would go flying off shelves. There would be footsteps heard around the house when everyone was asleep. (we slept in the same room.) We got the house blessed, which didn't help. So it must have been a good spirit, causing havoc for the fun of it.

One night, everyone fell asleep apart from my mother and I. All of a sudden, we heard these FREAKY A** HEAVY footsteps going up the stairs. And I mean HEAVY. Like a 500 pound person was walking up to OUR ROOM slowly. I wasn't scared, only because my mother asked me not to be. I clenched up to her and all of a sudden they stopped and we didn't hear another thing from this spirit. I now know why! My mother told me this a few years ago.

Apparently, after she told me not to be afraid, she got really furious. So furious, that she DEMANDED for the spirit to leave. I believe her exact words were "You need to stop scaring my children. We aren't bothering you, so stop bothering us. If you want to live here, do so quietly. I suggest you stop causing havoc before I remove you myself." So apparently that did the trick.

Anyway, the freakiest incidents were in the house I'm in right now.

House number 3- The pranker ghost.

The first night we moved here, we had no furniture set up or anything, the house was freezing so we decided to huddle up in one room to try and get it warm so we could sleep well. As soon as we settled, all cozy on the floor, we mentioned how we think we left our fun ghost in the previous house (I skipped a home because I don't remember ANYTHING about it, apart from positive feelings) and I kid you not, out of nowhere the fire alarm goes off. But it didn't sound normal, it sounded a little strange, like really really fast and the tone of the sound would go up and down, like sort of an ambulance. Then as soon as we went in to the corridor to turn it off, it just went off. Went back to the room, it goes on again. Back out, turns off. Back in, goes on. That happened for a few times... We were all kind of happy to hear that the ghost is still with us, looking after us... And it turns out my mother actually invited it to join us before we moved out of the other house.

When my parents aren't in the house, it makes itself known as like "Hey don't do anything stupid... I'm watching you!" Like this time.

I, my sister, and her boyfriend (let's call him Neil) were in my parents room chatting as it's the biggest room in the house. So we're minding our own business and all of a sudden we hear a loud noise downstairs, like someone banged on a wall with a baseball bat. My sister went into panic mode, thinking someone is breaking in. I instantly ran into my room to get my phone in case I need to call the police... But first, Neil and I decided to go and investigate. He went first and I followed him with a statue I picked up as a "throw it and run just in case." So we're walking down the stairs and BANG there it goes again! We instantly turn around and run to my sister. When my parents returned, we of course told them and they told the ghost off not to scare us like that for fun. So he didn't... Until I tried going in to my room and it was locked! BUT MY ROOM ONLY LOCKS FROM THE INSIDE. My dad had to open it with his tools after.

I realized that the spirit only acted up when something was not meant to be. For example, when my sister was with Neil. He said, that one night he was walking downstairs to get a glass of water. He saw the light in the kitchen was on, but everyone was upstairs. Didn't think anything of it, went in to the kitchen and heard the light switch flip and the light went off, like he's not supposed to be there. He got scared and ran upstairs.

He then told me of another incident. He was in my sisters room with her, just watching TV when all of a sudden a figure of a man appeared in the window. They BOTH saw it and froze. After a bit of not saying anything because of panic, he closed the curtains and it didn't happen again. Shortly after they broke up.

I was in the living room one night listening to music, quietly through the stereo. Then all of a sudden it went off, so I got annoyed and turned it back on again. It was my favorite song for goodness sake! So I put it back on and the volume starts going CRAZY, up down up down up down. So I put some headphones in and carried on, thinking that the ghost is messing around with me. My father then entered the room, incredibly drunk and attacked me, but I got away.

I think the spirit was giving me a warning.

Same with my mother. One day when we were all in school, she told me my father attacked her, (sober) but then suddenly froze (like a film, I know lol) because he saw a man in the corner, dressed old fashioned just staring at him. After my father ran out of the room, my mother felt a soothing touch on her face and a really positive presence. My father didn't attack her again.

After that, the spirit was very attached to my mother. She said it would hover around her a lot, so one day she decided to take a photo. As she tried, her phone would turn off every single time she got a shot, then she'd turn it back on and the photos would be gone. So she asked really nicely if she could get a picture and there it was... His face, clear as day. Grinning his little head off, like he thought he's hilarious! I wish we still had that picture, but it was on an old laptop which we didn't back up, unfortunately it broke and we lost all data.

I used to wake up at night with the feeling of a presence watching me. I remember one night so clearly... I woke up dead on 4am and felt it. It wasn't nice though. It felt bad. I know it wasn't OUR ghost. I was REALLY alarmed, I didn't want to ask it to leave because I felt so much hatred from it I was scared it would hurt me if I did. I hid my head under the covers and didn't sleep for a good hour or so, distracted myself by playing on my phone. (standard teenage move lol) In the morning when I told my mother, she said that at the same exact time, she saw a huge dark figure in her room, which then left through the window. She too felt very uneasy, because she was also woken up by it.

The presence hasn't re-appeared since we brought some holy water back from Israel, which is great!

Recently, our other spirit came back. The alarm clock which sits on a cabinet in my mother's room is not used for anything other than the time. Nobody messes with it, touches it, or anything like that. Recently, my mother was complaining about how late she wakes up, around 3pm because of her sleeping pattern. And funnily enough, for the past 4 days her alarm clock on the radio has been turning itself on, 11am, or a few minutes past 11 (I checked, out of curiosity) and would turn off as soon as she woke up. Bear in mind nobody else heard her complain about her sleeping pattern apart from me. Everyone was questioned if they touched it, nobody had.

So that's my experiences. I have many more, however I can't possibly bore you with ALL of them now can I!

If anyone can relate in any way, please comment and let me know.

Other hauntings by Aggers

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Aggers, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Aggers (2 stories) (30 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-10-14)
In the process of posting another story with a photo, so check it out when its up! I thought I'd expand a little on a few comments I made here and there. 😁
ifihadyoux (6 stories) (607 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-10-13)
Haha very true! I just don't like ouija boards but if they never did any harm to you, then all I can say is that you're lucky! Read too many horror stories about them. But I won't lecture you, everyone is entitled to their experiences and opinions:)
But good for you for staying positive! Has anything else occurred?
Aggers (2 stories) (30 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-10-10)
Ifi, that's very true and I think that you're absolutely right.
And erm... We already did a couple of ouija boards, never had anything bad happen. I think that's because we didn't expect it to and always stayed positive before doing them. I guess if you're scared, even if you don't know it you'll attract something scary!
ifihadyoux (6 stories) (607 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-10-09)
Ghosts get attached for different reasons, for example my mother is followed by two little children spirits because she has 5 real kids of her own. So they sense something they lack, want, miss, etc. And attach to get their fill.
I'm not sure why your friendly ghost is with you [it seems like it is attached to your mother, not sure though] but as long as it doesn't do harm then I don't see a problem!
However if the dark one is still around, maybe try talking to the good spirit or asking for clues somehow. Don't use an Ouija board, please. That will only make things worse.
But yes, keep us updated!
Aggers (2 stories) (30 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-10-08)
Shadow - I can definately post some more! Glad you liked them! I think back to them and it warms my stomach. Yes, the ghostie is still with us and I think he brought friends because I keep seeing orbs everywhere!

Lady - haha indeed! But I was never ever a bad child. I grew up very poor, in nature so I wasn't a scaredy cat:) but I guess I might have seen something else.:)

Khili - thank you! Yeah me too. He sure likes to hang around haha. Ill post more soon, I promise!

Allesgute - Yes, I get frustrated too. It was however around 6 years back, so a long long time ago. Also, I do have photos of other energies and I will post them in my next post of mini stories, I promise!

Notjustme- my mama is a very sensible woman and would not decide to leave a house for no reason - especially having a poor life. She never told me anything more about the house, she doesn't want to, which leads me to believe there must have been more to it.

Yes that's a good theory, makes sense. It could infact be his positive self trying to stop him from doing the wrong thing. However I am not sure how this would work! Why would it appear dressed in an old fashion style of clothing... He said it reminded him of my mother's fathers father (great gampaps). And why would my mother feel the presence too? She was with her back to the entity so obviously couldn't see it.

Ifi- the energy which showed itself to my father was only negative towards him. However, the energy which my mother and I woke up to could indeed by the attraction of something darker... But my dad doesn't live with us anymore! Argh how did we attract this thing! I
ifihadyoux (6 stories) (607 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-10-08)
Oh good point NotJustMe. Maybe your fathers energy attracted something darker, considering that you have another ghost with you. I'm glad he hasn't reappeared or anything like that.
Your stories are intriguing and I look forward to reading more from you!
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
+1
10 years ago (2014-10-08)
Hi there. Nice stories, I enjoyed reading them. However, I do agree with lady-glow on the first experience. It does seem a little extreme that your mother would move just because you cried and drew a picture. After all you said you were 2-3 years old at the time, and many kids at that age will cry for a various of reasons.

As for the sounds on the walls, I have a theory that it could have been a negative entity either manifested from your father's energy or something he attracted himself. That's just my theory though as you mentioned he was abusive. According to my beliefs a person can attract the good and the bad to themselves reflecting on how they are and what kind of energy they put out. I'm sorry your father did this to you and your family. I hope everything is better for you guys now.
allesgute154 (3 stories) (254 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-10-08)
I have found in many stories on this website people claiming to have clicked pics or videos of ghostly activities and then lost them in some way. I think taking backups of such things would be a good idea. It's always nice to have some evidence in place. I'm not discrediting your experiences. Just saying what most readers would feel here.
Khili180 (3 stories) (78 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-10-08)
I really liked your stories Aggers! Would definitely want to read more! So glad the happy ghost was there to save you and your mother from your dad... Wish you had that photo too! Would've been so nice to see it! Looking forward to more! Take care:)
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
+2
10 years ago (2014-10-07)
Welcome to YGS.
Um...I'm not sure if whatever made you cry on your first experience was of paranormal nature, kids at that age can scream and cry for the simplest things (terrible two's!) and any drawing of a child that age will resemble anything very different to what he/she is trying to draw. Perhaps what your mother thought to be a "Grim Reaper" was your idea of a mouse running through the living room? 😜

Thanks for sharing these interesting stories.
Shadow_moon1 (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-10-07)
Those were really interesting stories, I would like to hear more. Is your friendly ghost still with you?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: