You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Negative Energy Brings Negative Entities

Real Ghost Stories

Negative Energy Brings Negative Entities

 

It started just a few years ago. I used to have to share a room with my parents and my brother. After a while they built an extension and put one big room in there for my brother and I, and later on they would put a wall in between. I was 10 at the time. I always had a hard time sleeping so I'd always be up while everyone was sleeping. I'd always hear something, like someone creeping up the stairs. I wouldn't do anything about it, and I'd be too scared to look so I'd just turn the other direction until I fell asleep.

When I turned 11 they built a wall so we can have our own room, our own privacy. I had a guitar but I never used it or even bothered to try it out. After I had got settled into my room, I would hear someone walking by the door every night. It would do that for days, then my guitar would play and I would ignore it and pass it off as sick because I see and hear crazy stuff when I'm sick. (it's genetic)

When I was 12 I got sick of it and started sleeping on the couch. That went good until I turned 13. I'd hear someone walking around in the basement. There isn't a door to our basement it's just a gate wrapped around the stairs. I'd hear it creeping up the stairs, and I'd turn around and face the back of the couch when it reached the top and I'd feel it watching me.

One day I decided to tell my parents, because I mean; after 3 years you get pretty sick of it. My mom went around with holy water, sage and sweet grass. I honestly don't believe in any of that but what more could she do? The stuff didn't do much because I still heard it, and I was too afraid of my bedroom.

I'd still hear it creeping up the stairs but this time I'd hear it going around the living room too and I was completely terrified.

One day I was sitting on the couch using my laptop. Everything was going good up until my dad got up to use the bathroom. He didn't make halfway down the hall. Something shoved him to the ground. He thought someone broke in but there was no one there. We all seen it happen. My mother, being the way she is, immediately grabbed the sage, the holy water and the sweet grass.

One day, my nephew and I were sitting in the living room. I saw my father walk out into the living room. He stopped at the door and looked at us. He looked dead. His eyes looked sunk in and he looked very pale. He opened the door and walked out. I looked at my nephew to ask if he saw it too, but it was obvious that he did because he looked terrified. I walked into my parents room to ask my mother about it, and they were both in there. My mom and my dad. I told them about it so my dad, again, thought someone broke in the house. So he asked some people that we know if they saw anything but they didn't.

We never heard of it again. I honestly think it was brought into the house because of all the negative energy. Over the years my parents fought a lot. After I turned 13 there was a lot going on with me and I was always mad, and upset about things. When I was 11 I was bullied a lot, and it kept going over the years which would explain why I was always upset plus other things going on. So I really think it was attracted to all of the negative energy that was left in the house.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Maryanne_storme, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

elnoraemily (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-22)
Thank you for explaining the genetic fever hallucinations!
Very interesting
Nectarvore (1 stories) (226 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-20)
I agree here wholeheartedly with entities being attracted to an environment where there is trauma and distress. A persons spiritual defenses are down... The same way when a person is stressed their physical defenses are down... The immune system is more vulnerable to illness. It's the whole as above, so below thing. Once after a period of prolonged rage and anger I was physically attacked by an entity. It was a wake up call for me in centring my energy and psychically protecting myself... As well as dealing with the sickness in my spirit, my rage, that had allowed for that trespass to occur. There is a definite connection.
Swimsinfire (11 stories) (556 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-20)
Gosh I've never heard of the sage not working. Yes, negetivity can bring on wierd things. Maybe check out Rooks profile, he has a lot of information on there, and a cleansing method that really does work. Sending love and light.
Maryanne_storme (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-18)
When I get high fevers I start to hallucinate. It happens to my dad, it happened to my grandfater, etc.
elnoraemily (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-16)
That would make sense- would still be a bit strange, but it is logical.
ms_st0308 (6 stories) (66 posts)
+2
10 years ago (2014-07-16)
Hi elnoraemily, I have heard of people who sometimes see and hear things when nothing is there when they have had a fever. Maybe that is what Maryanne meant by genetic, that a lot of family members have experienced that when they have had a fever?
elnoraemily (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-07-16)
Okay, you peaked my interested. What do you mean that seeing and hearing things when sick is genetic? Can you elaborate? I can't think of anything that would make you hallucinate genetically when ill.

I do agree with negative bringing more negative. Karmic energy is one of the few things that I really believe in.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: