You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: A Nice Experience

Real Ghost Stories

A Nice Experience

 

I have seen things before and since this experience but I usually want to forget about them, or try to. I had recently went through a divorce and moved into an apartment. It was just me and my cat and dog. My dog had always slept in her own bed in my room. When we moved here she would wake me up at night barking.

One night I woke up to her barking and there was a little girl reaching up and touching a doll I had on a shelf. I looked away and looked back and she was still there. I got up and turned on the light and went back to bed. But I continued to feel her there and it was comforting. I started to play a game with her, I would tuck the dress of the doll up around her legs and it would always sooner or later be pulled back out.

Eventually my 22 year old son moved in with me. When he would do his laundry he would leave the dryer door open, which would upset me because my cat would get in there and it was turned on one time with him in it. Every once in a while the dryer door would slam shut by itself and I think it was her because she knew it upset me.

We eventually moved and my dog stopped barking at night and the dryer door never slammed shut by itself again. I miss her to this day she came in to my life when I really needed someone and wonder if others have been attached to spirits and miss them. I hope to met her one day and find out who she was in life and what happen to her. I never felt she was sad or angry. She was just a playful little girl. Because of her I am also not so afraid of the things I feel and experience.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Georgia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, bonniejot, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

bonniejot (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-10-28)
She was white but transparent. I think she had a night gown on. She had shoulder length hair and about 5 ft tall. Thank you.
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
9 years ago (2014-10-28)
Hi, bonniejot... Amazing and comforting story can you describe how she looks?
Thanks for sharing 😁
elnoraemily (guest)
 
9 years ago (2014-10-28)
This story is very sweet. Thank you for sharing this experience!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: