You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The House In Antonio Isip Street

Real Ghost Stories

The House In Antonio Isip Street

 

My sister and I both experienced supernatural activities in our house in Paco Manila and only lately before she died (2002) did we had a talked about it.

I remember one early morning when we were still kids, I was about 10 and she is 12, we saw around 5:30 AM the dolls which was displayed in the cabinet and their arms are moving up and down but really slowly like robots but these dolls are not even mechanical, they only have movable arms, heads and legs. They are also the type that closes it eyes when you laid it down like sleeping. We thought it was funny and amusing but we never thought about it as scary. Only later when I was a grown-up that I realized the incident.

Also there were times that when there are clothes that are left on the hanger (nakasampay) either on a nail underneath the stairs or in the room, we often see body parts extending out of the clothes like arms of legs but they are hairy and sometimes have long and sharp nails on them. They will only last for a second or so. The funny thing is, not only me and my sister sometimes see these dismembered parts but my best friend also who sometimes came over to play sees these apparition.

When we finally moved out and our neighbor took over the house, they also experienced strange things like somebody was walking on the stairs without seeing the actual person going down. Or a presence standing right behind you making your skin to go goosebumps.

I still have dreams, sometimes nightmares, that I am back again in the same house more than a dozen of time. I even went back to visit it after several years hoping to find an answer why do I keep having dreams about the house.

My Mother, Father and older sister are all gone now and I am the only family member left. It may have some significance I believe why the house keeps coming back to haunt me... Only time will tell.

Thanks

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ianynna, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

WiniPu4 (207 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-02)
No, it's NOT our devices. I've already experienced serious issues several times with the auto-correct changing words into TOTALLY different words. The word "clown" was placed where something else was supposed to be. Then, when I tried to correct THAT word it was changed into "purple pants", and then THAT expression was changed into "big red nose". NOW I click "edit" to see if anything has been changed into strange words every time before submitting. Maybe we were hacked?
ashar123 (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-01)
Sam22, I faced the same trouble in the morning and I thought that something was wrong with my device. Then I realised it 1st April.
Griff84 (5 stories) (289 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-04-01)
Hahaha its first day of the fourth month... Hilarious 😊 😊 😊 I remember this caught me out last year
Sam222 (8 stories) (461 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-01)
Wait a minute is this website put some joke on it for April fools, because I just tried makeing a comment under one of my storys and no matter how many times I edited it, where the official comment shows it keep saying "big red nose in one place".
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
 
9 years ago (2015-04-01)
Sam - everything looks okay on my end 😕 We can't delete comments just because they appear wrong on your side. Maybe it's something with your electronic device, or it could clear up in a day or two 😊
Sam222 (8 stories) (461 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-01)
Mod (s) - Ohh crud, this is seriously not a joke, I meant to right clown in my previous comment, can one of you mods pleases delete this comment and the last one. I'm sorry, this is so stupid, I look so stupid, I need to pay more attention.
Sam222 (8 stories) (461 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-01)
Opps I'm so sorry, that word was not supposed to be clown, stupid autocorrect I'm sorry. I should have noticed sooner.
Sam222 (8 stories) (461 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-03-31)
The only thing I can say about this story, is that hairy body parts that exten out of clothes and that appear hairy, is just weird, and kind of gross. I've never heard of anything like this happening before, if anyone knows anything similar to this, I'd be happy to read it, but kind of grossed out. Thanks for sharing your Experiance with us. 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: