You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Half Man

Real Ghost Stories

The Half Man

 

I wanted to share my ghost encounter for some time now. What happened still haunts me today.

I was pregnant with my daughter in 1999. Me and my now ex moved into a new apartment, for more room to accommodate our new little one. Everything was wonderful in the beginning, then things started changing. The bedroom that me and my ex used was always very dark. I always felt watched, day and night didn't matter. We had a two year old at the time so we always had our bedroom door open.

Every night without fail I would wake up and the door would be closed to about two inches. I at the time didn't believe in the paranormal. Well it was all about to change. I eventually moved into the living room, the feeling in the bedroom was just too much. I started having dreams / nightmares of this man. I have no idea who he was. In my dreams all I could see of him was half like half was hidden.

Months went on and I tried to ignore what was going on. I had my baby girl and thought maybe it was me and my pregnancy that was messing with my head. I was wrong. The night I was in the hospital after having my baby this man followed me to the hospital. I woke up in the middle of the night after a horrible nightmare. In the dream this man was running down the hospital hall with my newborn. I was chasing him. He stopped and showed himself completely to me. It was horrifying. He looked like a farmer who was in a bad accident. I moved out of the apartment and everything stopped. I know something was in that apartment.

To this day I can't sleep with the door just cracked it has to be open. I want to know who this man was. Why was he after my daughter. Thank you for letting me share my story. If you have questions or comments I'd be glad to answer them.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, thefarmer, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-07)
To Thefarmer - I was meant on which direction your head is pointed when you sleep? Have you performed any sot of workship/ ritual. If not then I would suggest you to plan one so that if anything unnatural is following this will definitely help you not only mentally but also spiritual strength to fight with the situation.

Regards
thefarmer (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-07)
I sleep on my back. And there was one other time I experienced the feeling of being watched and it felt like this entity/ ghost was back. It was a horrible feeling. I don't know if he follows me. I pray I never come in contact with him again.
ashar123 (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-06)
Yes even I have heard of this. Many stories I have read on this site where the ghosts targeted newborn children. A child's mind is soft and is often known to prone of these hauntings. Even during pregnancy mothers can be a target. Special care should be taken.
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-06)
After reading your eexperienc, I would like to know that in which direction you sleep. Also it would better for you to extract the history of you new apartment. I have heard that sometime pregnancy do attract spirits who wants to meaniifastate/replace the existing sole before birth.

Regards
ashar123 (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-05)
Your story is interesting. I want to know that within these 16 years did you have this feeling again that you were being watched or did you encounter this man again.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: