You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: Doppelganger Causing Me Sleep Paralysis

Real Ghost Stories

Doppelganger Causing Me Sleep Paralysis

 

This is my first time to submit a story. Sorry for the grammar I am not good in English, hope you understand my story.

Year 2012 me and my partner rented an small room located at second floor of the house (it was the only room there) the owner and her husband with their children was in the first floor.

One night my partner has gone attending a friends party, I am alone in the room lights out only deem light was on. About 2-3AM I don't know exactly the time. I lay on my bed with my back, half asleep half awake, waiting for my partner to got home. As I waited someone open the door I saw my partner and I was happy to see her upon entering she walk fast towards me, she sat on the bed beside me then she turn around and place her arm side by side in me, and her face is above on my face I thought she want to kiss me, but I was so shocked because I don't see her face it's kind a blurred, that time I realized she is not my partner. I tried to move but I can't, tried to scream but no sound, I struggled with all my might but nothing was moving in any part of my body. Goose bumps all over me it feels like forever, then I closed my eyes chat a prayer and after a few second I open my eyes she's gone and I move my hand, my body as soon as I move I jump out of bed run to the switch and turn on the lights. I'm up all night listening to music to ease the fear I feel. This is not the first time it happen to me.

Thanks for dropping by to read my stories. I'm glad to share this to all of you. Thanks again.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, bhebhe, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

sachinvijay (2 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-08-31)
Same thing happened here for me... I don't know what it is... 😢
bhebhe (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-15)
notjustme: thanks I always do pray at night before bed and it really help. I don't know either what is that thing because it wasn't the first time it always looks like my partner and once it looks like my best friend, how I terrified every time it happens sometimes noon sometimes midnight. I want to know what is that and how can I rid it totally.
Ashar123: thanks for reading my story. 😁
ashar123 (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-13)
Very well said not just me and after that nothing more is left to say.

A very nice story. Thanks for sharing. 😊
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-13)
wow! That is terrifying. That really fascinates me. I wonder what these things are... Shapeshifters perhaps? Keep a strong faith my friend, no matter what it is. Whether you believe in Jesus, Buddha, Shiva, whatever... Even Goodness itself. Just believe you're protected. Imagine an invisible light surrounding you at all times. Sometimes when I feel uneasy at night before bed I visualize this globe of light around me and I feel better. Hope it helps.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: