You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Shadow Elf

Real Ghost Stories

The Shadow Elf

 

This took place when I was younger. When I was about five years old, my family and I went shopping. We were at a Kmart store when this happened.

Christmas was close. I was sitting on the cart. My mom and dad went to search for something. I was looking around. I had a strange feeling. I couldn't see anyone. I thought it was strange that there was no one. The cart was by the Christmas trees.

I was looking forward when a small black shadow came walking out of the aisle where the trees were. The shadow was very dark. I couldn't see any features on the shadow. It turned to look at me. I got scared. It looked like it had a pointy hat. After a few seconds, it turned around and walked back.

I didn't know what it was. I started crying. I now think it was an elf or something like it. I know it sounds weird, but this really happened. After a few years later, the store closed. I'm always wondering about what I saw.

I have been waiting to see if it appears again, but it hasn't. I have been searching information on what I saw, but I still haven't found anything yet. Has anyone seen something like what I saw? If you have, could you please tell me, and if you have any information, could you tell me.

I will now tell you about another encounter I had, since I don't have nothing to talk about and I need more characters. My story includes a painting and some words in another language. It scared me more than the shadow. It scared me so much, I couldn't sleep. If you want to hear it, tell me. I hope you liked my story.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Minnesota

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ghostseeker9, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

lexi-loo (1 stories) (175 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-09-02)
i didn't actually watch the entire episode but I'm going to watch it as its quite interesting
shelbyloree (5 stories) (285 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-09-02)
My husband and I were watching Monsters and Mysteries and they were on there. So bizarre, although I had to laugh. This shadow elf is similar? Like a child shadow?
lexi-loo (1 stories) (175 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-09-02)
oh I have just been watching a series called freak encounters and this episode was about the pukwudgie 😲
shelbyloree (5 stories) (285 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-09-02)
Was it a Wampanoag Pukwudgie? A festive Shadow Person? That would be totally weird and scary, considering how stuck you can get in those carts. I have a terrible time getting my kids' feet out of the cart thing, I can't imagine if the shadow had tipped the cart over. 😢

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: