You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: She's Still There

Real Ghost Stories

She's Still There

 

Months ago I submitted my two stories stating my ghost experiences until March, 2014 but it was not the end, the haunting continued. However in the year 2014 nothing much happened with me and it was a marvellous year for me.

I was bit happy that the paranormal activities ended; however, then after I joined yourghoststories the activities started once again. My mom is a single parent so she leaves early for the office. In the summer vacations of 2015 in June one day I was going to have lunch. I went to the washroom first, by that time the food was in the kitchen and when I returned back I saw that the food was ready on the dining table. It was shocking. I was alone in the house then who served food for me.

After that by late November another spine chilling incident used to happen with me. I used to woke up late night hours often without any reason and the minute I woke up I used to feel hot like hell and various dark shadows flying in my bedroom. It was horrible. The feeling was like hell. And then getting afraid I used to close my eyes and after few minutes everything used to stop.

By mid December another incident happened with me. I used to feel tickling sensations in my legs. I didn't know the reason. I used to put my blanket on and still the tickling sensations continued. This activity lasted for a week and this ended too.

On 30th December, the most spine chilling incident happened with me. My winter vacations were going on. At 11 in the morning my mom left for the office. I locked the door I remember clearly, and went to the bedroom and studied for the whole day. No one came and neither I went anywhere. In the evening my mom returned and shockingly found the door lock opened and questioned me why was the door open. The ghost opened the lock. It was the most shocking.

Other hauntings by ashar123

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ashar123, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

VivekThekote (1 stories) (105 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-04-23)
Hi Ashar, As our friend Sheetal advised even I would suggest to talk to Your Mother about it also take advise of some Holy Person at Temple for cleaning the House may be this will help. God Bless All.
ashar123 (6 stories) (168 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-06-29)
Sorry, Macknorton it was a misunderstanding. I completely failed to understand You. And sorry for replying late also. 😢
Macknorton (5 stories) (646 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-01-17)
Whoa, whoa there Ashtar! You've completely misunderstood me.
In your story you said something was tickling your legs correct?

Well I had just read (and you had also read) a very amusing story about something tickling a girls butt. The O/P asked if it was Cathy tickling her butt. So when I read your story and you said you had been tickled, I suggested it was also Cathy. Just a joke as I was still chuckling about that story.

You have completely misunderstood me, I was no way implying your story was copied at all.

Regards
Mack
ashar123 (6 stories) (168 posts)
-1
8 years ago (2016-01-17)
Let me clear your doubt mack. Its my personal experience and I haven't copied it from anyone. Just check it out, my story and and "The Sneaky Ghost" were submitted here on the same date that is 5th January and even got published together so when I actually wrote my story there was no "A Sneaky Ghost" published here so how can I pick up on the reference of that particular story.

Think twice before you put allegations like that.

Thanks 😐
Macknorton (5 stories) (646 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-01-16)
Hi Asha123 - sorry, it was a reference to the story "A Sneaky Ghost". I thought you may have picked up on the reference as you posted a comment on the story.

Regards

Mack
ashar123 (6 stories) (168 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-01-16)
I am sorry about the date, its not November, 2013 its actually November, 2012.
ashar123 (6 stories) (168 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-01-16)
Its not about the house. If you read my last two stories that it all started with me and my friend together in November, 2013. These activities happens with him too.

No I haven't told this to my mom. She'll not believe. I tried to give her hint on 31st and then she joked about it.

Thanks for reading and commenting.
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-01-16)
Hey Ashar I suggest you should do some cleansing to your house... Have you shared these incidents with your mom? What was her reaction?
ashar123 (6 stories) (168 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-01-16)
Will you please explain me what's this Cathy? And thanks for reading and commenting.
Macknorton (5 stories) (646 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-01-16)
Hi Ashtar - well, I can't help you with any of those things... Except for the tickling. Maybe it was Cathy? 😉

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: