You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My Haunted Childhood And Mamma's Experience

Real Ghost Stories

My Haunted Childhood And Mamma's Experience

 

In all of my previous stories I have mentioned about all the experiences from my teenage but actually I had many experiences in my childhood that I never took seriously and ignored or my parents just explained me it was my imagination.

My mother tells me before I was born my parents lived in a government flat provided to my father as he was an engineer at a government thermal power plant and at that place they shifted to many flats. One such flat where they lived for almost a year or two was bit mysterious. When my father went for a night shift my mother often felt someone's presence in the room who used to come walking from the hall and sit next to her on the bed and all this happened when my mother laid with her face on the other side of the door. She listened the footsteps only and when tried to turn that side she couldn't and after a struggle when she used to turn she saw nothing.

I always saw an odd dream every time where I found myself in an unknown place where a classical music programme is going on and I am searching for my mother everywhere crying and asking everyone and an unknown shadow is following me.

Another experience when I was about 6 years old a heavy sewing machine fell over my leg as soon as I touched it despite of being fixed firmly on the stand. That's the experience which even puzzles my mother until this day. That heavy thing couldn't be displaced by a touch of a child.

Next I remember an unknown force threw me on the pot of boiling hot water. I don't know why and how I approached towards it but indeed someone threw me on it and surprisingly there was not even a minor burn.

Next I remember in June 2010 I had seen a dark shadowy thing standing in my room around 12 at night when I was trying to sleep. And today when I think more deeply I found that it resembled to the Dark Lady that I saw in May, 2013 as I mentioned in the first story. It was of same height, same burka, everything same but this experience striked my head just few weeks ago and realised that both these entities were same. I don't know why I forgot about this shadow and remembered so late. It's so terrifying to know that she's with me since my childhood and now this dark lady is turning to an unbelievable mystery.

Thanks for reading!

Other hauntings by ashar123

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ashar123, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

shelbyloree (5 stories) (285 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-07-25)
Oh, interesting about the Jewish burial requirements. I was thinking "Catholic" in the medieval sense where every hair, fingernail, and tooth had to be buried with the body. I think it was from fear of witchcraft or something.

Looking up Islamic afterlife, apparently before the Day of Judgement, all Muslim souls reside in the bellies of green birds in the trees of Paradise. It's called al-barzakh, like a purgatory of sorts. Learning something every day here!
RedWolf (31 stories) (1292 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-07-25)
shelbyloree

I think you have the Catholic religion confused with the Jewish religion. I have never heard that a Catholic must be whole to enter Heaven. Although I have read and been told by a person of Jewish faith that a person can't be buried in a Jewish Cemetery if they are not whole even if it was a life saving surgery, also I was told that a person of Jewish faith can't be buried in a Jewish cemetery if they have Tattoos or piercings as this is seen as mutilation of the body.

Regards
Red
Tweed (35 stories) (2497 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-07-25)
😲 Cool research, go Shelbyloree!

Ashar, I've been super busy of late so I'm a bit late to the discussion here. Well, there's not much to add that hasn't already been covered. But I will say it can take a long time to understand a ghost's relevance to us, if we ever do at all. This Dark Lady is clearly one such example. 😊
shelbyloree (5 stories) (285 posts)
+2
8 years ago (2016-07-24)
No problem, it's a very interesting issue.

I would suspect the instances of harming were probably her trying to communicate about herself and inadvertently hurting you. She might have noticed that line of communicating was scaring you instead of helping her, so she quit that.

Looking up Islamic beliefs in ghosts gave me very little, seems the souls of the dead cannot speak to the living, or the living cannot hear the dead in that belief, which may be why the lady had to reach out to you.

In Islam angels fetch the dead and take them to the afterlife where they wait for the day of judgement. She may have missed, or is waiting around for, that.

There are the Quareem who are like guardian angels, assigned to every soul when they are born, they are some sort of jinn, but they remain invisible. They don't haunt, harass or scare their human counterpart, so I'm thinking she's not that. That was it for ghosts in Islam.

I don't know, given the marriage laws in Islam and the very real problem of so many generations of 1st cousin marriages, (1,400 years so far) I wouldn't rule out the possibility of a handicap on her end, some sort of inability to understand what has happened to her, so she stays with what, or who, she knows.
ashar123 (6 stories) (168 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-07-24)
Shelybyloree its just a possibility that its an incantation. But please remember that it harmed me only before 2010 and then nothing creepy happened and after in 2012 the paranormal happenings were not scary or were not intended to harm me so for that reason this "Dark Lady" is a mysterious presence in my life.

Thanks for your comment, it was quite helpful to me! 😊
shelbyloree (5 stories) (285 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-07-23)
But if it was an incantation, why send a Muslim woman?

I can think of a number of different types of creepy people or elemental spirits that would scare someone, but a woman with a sheet over her head wouldn't be at the top of the list.

Seems like a very odd choice when they could have sent jinn instead.
ashar123 (6 stories) (168 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-07-23)
Hi Sweetsunshine, as you said that the spirit came to seek revenge. It may seam so by reading the above story because these sets of incidents were completely in contrast of what happened in and after 2012 as I told in my other stories.

Rook, you said that there is a possibility that the spirit might be sent by someone who had hatred with the family. Yes, I agree but I'll not share who is that person.

And I also need to agree with shelbyloree that it can also be something associated to past life.

Thanks everyone for taking out time for reading my story. 😊 😊 😊
sweetsunshine1800 (4 stories) (85 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-07-23)
Hello Rookdygin,

What I said is, it could be a possibility that the spirit might be vengeful. There isn't any confirmation as I wasn't there to witness it. What you and roylynx said could also be possible. But my thoughts are that this spirit is from Ashar's previous life and came in this life for some reason or so...

Have a good day!

Best wishes and,
Regards,
Sweetsunshine1800
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-07-22)
Ah, I see. Durn allergies not allowing me to 'see' through the cultural differences 'fog'. What you say makes some sense. Thanks for the reminder. 😉

Respectfully,

Rook
roylynx (guest)
+1
8 years ago (2016-07-22)
Rookdygin, hello sir, I think what Sweetsunshine1800 meant is that it might be an incantation. No, those are not always a chanting or a spell from someone, the dead ones are also known to do incantation in some culture, mostly known to happen on innocent person. Yes, some people may consider that as a "demonic spirit". And there, what Sweetsunshine1800 had said may just link to what you said about the spirit being "sent" by somebody, since that is considered as an incantation too.
So far as I can tell by reading some comments, at this point, no one is yet right or wrong.

Blessing from São Paulo

E.Lynx
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-07-22)
This may be a wee bit allergy driven but I gotta ask...

What reason would a spirit have to attack/attach itself to a child for vengeance and or revenge?

Not a bright 'sunshinny' thought.

Unless the spirit was 'sent' by someone who has a grudge against the family... But still children are innocent (for the most part) and 'attachments' of a 'darker nature' do not tend to happen. Well, at least that's my opinion.

Respectfully,

Rook
sweetsunshine1800 (4 stories) (85 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-07-22)
Hello Ashraf,

Yes, there are these kinds of spirits who like to attach themselves to people who are more sensitive to these things.

And considering the fact that Ashar said he's being haunted and maybe harmed by this spirit since childhood, I think it's vengeful and came to take revenge from him.

Have a good day!

Best wishes and,
Regards,
Sweetsunshine1800
Ashraf (4 stories) (13 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-07-22)
I agree with 'sweetsunshine1800' the house may be haunted. Some of the spirits who have lost life tragically, keep wandering around without having any other thing to do after death. These spirits attach themselves to some people who loves living alone and also who is sympathetic towards them. It happens often to some people who can understand these things, but cannot explain to others.
Similar things happened to me. I have shared some stories on this site. You can check out.
Thanks for your story.!
shelbyloree (5 stories) (285 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-07-21)
I had to go back and read your other stories to see about the burka lady.

My feeling is one of two things - you picked her up at the house when you were younger, or she's a carry over from a past life.

Interest and comfort in another culture could indicate a happy past life in that culture, you know.

Perhaps you were Islamic in your past life, and this dark lady is either a lady from that time 'attached' to you who won't pass over, or (which I think is more probable) she saw you would be more open to seeing her in her burka because you were once Muslim.

Revealing herself to you is quite a feat, especially considering how private Islamic women are to non-Islamic men.

Showing you her legs being dismembered (resulting in your legs tingling at night) is probably upsetting, since I think Muslims are like Catholics, in that they believe one cannot enter heaven unless their bodies are complete. This may be her problem, I really don't know though.

I suggest letting her know she can get into heaven, despite the mutilated body, and that she should go there as soon as possible. Good luck!
sweetsunshine1800 (4 stories) (85 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-07-19)
Hello Ashar,

Thanks for sharing your experience. Now that you say, I think the flat your parents have been staying, may have a spirit attached to it and have been following your parents since and now attaching itself to you. Whatever it is doesn't look good to me, because of the experiences you have had.

Stay blessed always 😊

Have a good day!

Best wishes and,
Regards,
Sweetsunshine1800

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: