You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Hello!

Real Ghost Stories

Hello!

 

The month of June was very mysterious for me. I have narrated my experiences until 20th June and now I'll write further. I wrote and submitted this story back in July but I didn't publish it due to some reasons.

One night my mom fell ill. She had high fever so we decided to sleep bit earlier than the daily routine. We both share a room. As we lied down we both heard the sound of our doorbell. Although it was the same music but the sound was very low and sounded evil. It seemed as if the same bell was being rung at a farther distance. No one in the whole apartment has the bell similar to ours then what it actually was? We both were surprised to hear that sound.

Due to high fever mom was unable to sleep. Around at 1:00 am she again complaint of listening the same mysterious noise of the doorbell however this time I didn't hear it.

Just few days after I was lying to sleep when I saw someone sitting on a chair in the room. It had only a body and no face and was completely dark. I told in my one of the previous stories that I saw a face and no body resting at the bottom of my bed and this time it was only the body and no face.

The month of July started. It was dusk when I was studying in my room and listening the music on my phone and my mom was watching the television in the same room. I heard a sound, "Hello!" as you hear on a phone call on loudspeaker in the middle of the song. I first thought that by mistake I would have called someone while changing the song but it was not the case. Just few days later I again heard the same sound but this time I was alone at home.

Another night I was reading a story on this site. The room was dark and the only light in the room was due to my phone and from the corner of my eye I saw that a black shadow was running towards me. When I looked towards that side there was nothing.

After few weeks someone knocked my window violently. I never came to know about the reason but only saw a dark figure outside the room.

Just few days back this month my mother heard this strange mysterious "Hello!" sound.

Thanks for reading!

Other hauntings by ashar123

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ashar123, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-10-19)
It's scary, did you tried to contact any priest and know the reason behind this? You shouldn't ignore this.
ashar123 (6 stories) (168 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-03-05)
Hi Bittersweet,
Well its too surprising and also freaky on its part for two people having similar experience who are separated miles apart but surely its not more than a co-incidence. Sorry for a late reply and thanks for adding my story in your favs. 😊
BitterSweet78801 (4 stories) (20 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-02-21)
Hello Ashar,
Wow. I can't believe I had a similar experience. My niece came to visit last summer July time-frame. I fell asleep down stairs several different times. The room creeps me out a bit. At exactly three o'clock in the morning my monitor would light up. It usually lights up when you scroll the mouse pad, but not when I sleep in there. So now I have to disconnect the computer, before I sleep in there. Well the part that reminds me of you... Is that I felt a presence in my room while I was asleep. When I opened my eyes, the chair moved slightly. But no one was sitting there. I could't man up to sleep in the room again and slept on the couch with the kids.

Thank you for sharing your experience. Also, I am glad you liked the story, "My Love". Hope you have a great night.
VivekThekote (1 stories) (105 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-01-23)
Hi Ashar, Happy New Year to You and Your Family. Just like to ask whether You had consulted any one who is expert in paranormal. God Bless All.
ashar123 (6 stories) (168 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-01-03)
Oh sorry Vivek, I meant thanks for reading! And again A Happy New Year! 😊
ashar123 (6 stories) (168 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-01-03)
Vivek, my mother is absolutely fine and by the way this incident dates back to June, 2016.

Yes I do think she wants to communicate but every time she fails to express or I fail to understand every time.

Thanks for sharing and a Happy New Year! 😊
VivekThekote (1 stories) (105 posts)
 
7 years ago (2016-12-31)
Hi ashar123, Hope that your Mother is OK. May be the spirit wants to communication with You. Has the Sprit still there. Have Gods Locket God Bless All
sweetsunshine1800 (4 stories) (85 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2016-12-01)
Hello Ashar,

Thanks for replying. Oops! I think I took the Dark Lady's intentions the wrong way 😢 Anyways, I'm confused that what could be her motive by following you? Some important message or something else? Do keep us updated about any new developments.

Glad to know your mom is fit and fine now.

Have a good day!

Best wishes and,
Regards,
Sweetsunshine1800
ashar123 (6 stories) (168 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2016-12-01)
Hi sweetsunshine, well first of all I need to say that you do not need to be sorry for expressing your opinion. Its a place to share personel paranormal experiences and expressing our views regarding them. So its completely fine.

Well next I think tormentation or sinister desire are bit heavy words. She never tried to harm neither me or my mother at least during these last 4 years if it is the same entity that existed in my childhood.

Next I would agree that it really wants to say something. Something she wants me to know about but is always unsuccessful to express herself or I fail to understand even when I want.

And now my Mom is fine. Thanks for your concern anyway.

Thanks for commenting! 😊 😊 😊
sweetsunshine1800 (4 stories) (85 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2016-12-01)
Hello Ashar,

Thanks for sharing your experience. I think that Dark Lady is tormenting you and your family again. What does she want, I don't know. Maybe something sinister or maybe not. About the ' Hello ' incident, I first thought, your mind's playing tricks on you because it happens with me all the time. Whenever I listen to some music, or I'm reading some scary story from YGS, I keep hearing scary sounds. Even the smallest sound scares the crap out of me 😆 But when your mom heard it too, it could be something else. Maybe that lady wants to talk to you? I'm not as sure about that and I'm sorry if I'm wrong.

I hope your mom is well and good now 😁

Have a good day!

Best wishes and,
Regards,
Sweetsunshine1800

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: