You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Dark Lady

Real Ghost Stories

The Dark Lady

 

I lost my father in June 2012 when I was in class VIII. Now I live with my mother in an apartment. In the November of same year I was selected for an inter school maths competition. Our maths teacher decided to have extra classes for all the participants.

Another boy of my batch was selected for the competition. Let's call him Rehan. We discovered that our views matched to a large extent. We talked a lot while studying. We became good friends. But there was one such thing on which we stood far apart. He believed in the existence of paranormal world but I didn't; however, not for a longer period of time.

It all started when our teacher decided to teach us at a senior's house. His parents had purchased that house few months back but didn't shift due to some reasons. They only put their furniture over there. I discovered that the minute I used to enter the house I felt headache and discomfort. Later Rehan told me of experiencing same thing. I was shocked to hear him.

After that the paranormal happenings started with us. Many of the times the soul tried to harm and terrorise him but that was not the matter with me. Often it tried to just make me realise of its presence. Maybe I feel it because I am not easily afraid like Rehan.

The most freaky experience took place in April 2013. I was lying on my bed to sleep. The light was off, however a dim light was in the room because the lights of the hall were on. I suddenly saw a lady standing wearing a burka*. I just didn't believe on my eyes. I was not scared but surprised. Within a second she disappeared.

After that encounter many paranormal happenings held with me and Rehan which we always shared with each other and they still continue.

One thing more to tell you. I am a Hindu but since the childhood, whenever I hear of Islam I feel a bond with this religion. I love urdu. Even I learned this language online. The lady who appeared was also wearing burka, an Islamic dress. Does it has any connection?

Burka* a traditional outfit wore by Islamic women.

Other hauntings by ashar123

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ashar123, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ashar123 (6 stories) (168 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-06-27)
Hello Tweed,
Last year when I submitted this story. Due to certain reasons I was very busy. I looked at the comments but there was no time to actually analyze everything. The events had also stopped by that time. But then after few months it all stated again as I told in "She's still There" and by this time I feel like that now she is inside me. I feel a ghastly presence inside me. Its turning into a hell.
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-06-13)
Ashar, you've indicated you want help. I'm confused. More details are needed.
Word.
😕
ashar123 (6 stories) (168 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-06-10)
Hi Tweed,

Today after an year ago after this submission I looked at your comment again.

You said she had been with me since childhood and I drew up on her beliefs. This is really spine chilling. And now these activities have completed four years. Its scaring me now. Please help!

There are other incidents also that I'll share here of my childhood before the dark lady came.
Ankitresearcher (guest)
-1
9 years ago (2015-04-12)
thank you as well I will keep it in mind next time and thanks for the head up
Thanks a lot ashar
ashar123 (guest)
+2
9 years ago (2015-04-12)
Ankit, I know it. But I also know and you should also know that excess of anything is not good. Its the site not only concerned to we Indians but people all around the globe. Not everyone may be knowing the significance of 'ji' or any other way of showing respect to a person so it is of no use here.

Moreover respect is by heart and not by words. You may be noticing you are getting a negative response for every comment you are posting so just be comfortable and behave in an informal manner.

Thank You Very Much. 😐
Ankitresearcher (guest)
-1
9 years ago (2015-04-12)
hey ashar
I don't call you sir its an Indian tradition to attack ji after every persons name as a token of respect
I hope being an Indian you know about it
ashar123 (guest)
+2
9 years ago (2015-04-12)
I am not in an age to be called 'sir' if you saw at the top (the author is a teenager). Just be comfortable to address other users with their usernames.

By the way my apartment is not located near shamshan ghats. Its in a crowded area and the river which passes from the city is far apart.

Thanks for taking out time to read my story.
Ankitresearcher (guest)
-1
9 years ago (2015-04-12)
ASHAR SIR,
Where is your house located I mean in between town or near shamshan ghats as it too plays a great role in such experiences but indeed a beautiful story!
ashar123 (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-04)
Thanks Iris20 for taking out time and reading my story. 😊
ABCDE
Iris20 (2 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-03)
Scary!Near where I live, there are actually a lot of schools that are haunted. But if yours was a senior house at one point... I could understand it being haunted. 😨
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-03)
hi, asher... Thanks for reply... In that case I have to agree with other posters here...

Regards,
ashar123 (guest)
+1
9 years ago (2015-04-01)
To Sheetal,

We shifted to that house in April 2012. Its an apartment as I told and was constructed in 2011. Before that there was a house at that place. But I don't think its residual haunting because paranormal experiences started with me and my friend together and it all started at a senior's house and not mine.

Thanks for reading my story and giving your time. And nice to know that you too are fond of Arabic language.
sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-04-01)
Hi, Ashar123... Welcome to YGS... Like yours I am also fond of Arabic language... I am somehow agree with the other posters here but just a few question in my mind... How long you stayed in that house? May be it could residual haunting?

Just my thoughts... 😕

Regards,
ashar123 (guest)
+2
9 years ago (2015-03-31)
Dear notjustme,

I checked out your profile and I liked your way of thinking. The quotations were excellent. What you think about my incidences is what Rehan told me few months back. It can be related to past life.

Thanks for your advice and reading my story. 😊
notjustme (19 stories) (852 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-03-31)
Hi Ashar - when you say you had a love for the religion or a feeling of attachment to it, that makes me think of past lives. In my own beliefs, I do think that when someone has an enormous or unusual love or attachment to certain things that they can't explain, sometimes it could have came from past lives. Maybe you were Islamic before and this lady might have been in your past life. That's just my thoughts. She could be also just a random spirit. 😊
Chin2Raval (1 stories) (23 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-31)
Thank you Ashar. I appreciate your curiousness Ashar even I am curious about my happenings, but always get the help from an expert and all the very best for your answers. Hope you get it soon.

Thanks and God Bless...
ashar123 (guest)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-31)
Thank You very much Chin2Raval. I shall try to follow your advice. But I cannot rest my curiosity to know the reason behind these paranormal happenings.

Thanks for reading my story.
Chin2Raval (1 stories) (23 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-03-31)
Hi Ashar, first of all I am so sorry for your loss. Yes, it maybe some connections with Islam. But remember one thing sometimes its great to don't know anything. You have your rights for your answers but right now just pray to god and ask him for Peace. Just focus on your life cause right now its not your age to deal with this 'THINGS'. Hope you got my point. And yes your story was amazing.

God Bless and Take Care!
ashar123 (guest)
+1
9 years ago (2015-03-30)
Thank you very much Tweed for taking out time to read my story. Its really delighting to share my experience with others. All thanks to YGS!
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
+1
9 years ago (2015-03-30)
Hi Ashar,

Your story is very interesting.

Some might interpret the lady in the burka as a kind of inner calling. You, being already drawn to Islam, and she appearing to you in an encouraging sense.

Or perhaps she's been with you since childhood. Perhaps you pick up on her beliefs because they are aligned with your own way of thinking.

She definitely sounds like a positive presence in your life.

Great story, thanks for sharing it.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: