You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Non Human Entities :: Fairies... Maybe?

Real Ghost Stories

Fairies... Maybe?

 

So this experience didn't actually happen to me personally. This happened to my friend but she would never come on here and submit it. So I'm doing it because I am curious if anyone else has witnessed anything like this!

She was sitting outside with her kids, her niece, and her nephew just enjoying the day. They were having a cookout. They were all just running around playing outside. All of the sudden her and the kids all saw tons of bubbles just floating in the air. The kids started yelling excitedly to her saying, "Look at the bubbles, Mom!" They were a little bit bigger then normal sized bubbles. They were also colorful and bright.

She was staring at them and she could swear that she saw little bug like things inside of them... With wings and arms and legs (more human like arms and legs). And the more she stared at them, the more she started hearing singing. Tons of voices singing beautifully. She, of course, thought she was going completely bonkers.

Until her young niece about 8 years old looked and her with a joyful smile and said "Aunt Jo listen, they are singing! It's beautiful!". Then she knew that it wasn't just her imagination. Her niece was seeing and hearing the same thing too.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New York

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Briannalynn, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Pink496 (guest)
+1
6 years ago (2018-07-17)
Wonderful heart warming experience! Thank you for sharing 😊I wish the best to you -pink496
Vanessax1995 (19 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-01-14)
Wow that's awesome! She is lucky to have been able to witness that, not to mention how excited the kids must have been! Lol. I have read a lot of accounts where people claim to have experienced something that they believe to have been fairies or something similar. Maybe you could try to look them up. I have one, a more recent one in my favorites if you can't find any. I used to have all of them in my faves but had to make a new profile and lost them all unfortunately.

Anyway, I hope you're able to get some kind of answer. Either way she is very lucky and must be a very good person for whatever it was to want to show themselves to her!

Much love and respect ❤
AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
+2
8 years ago (2016-09-23)
This is beautiful and I am both glad you posted it and glad it got through (thanks Miracles). I've never really stopped believing in fairies etc and I've always believed that when it comes to gods and fairies, the more belief in them there is, the more real they are.
roylynx (guest)
+2
8 years ago (2016-09-11)
I think my grandmother experienced the same thing 10 years ago. No human features though. She described that they had somewhat like long fines on their back. They "flew" like a swimming sea horse. They look somewhat like a tiny monkey not too hairy, but they had long fines on their back. They have sounds and its melodic, it's like a song but my grandma did not think that they are singing, as they "fly", she could hear waves of melodies going "Woo" (low So#) "Wee" (low Ti#).

Every time my grandmother describes a strange experience it seems so "real" sometimes that it's like a fake story but reading your story and comments from other people. I feel that I have to do a research on this.

Love from São Paulo

E.Lynx
Jessicqqqq (5 stories) (56 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-09-10)
I see fairies all the time when I astral project. They're beautiful. (:
OCGirl (4 stories) (64 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-09-09)
We frequently blow bubbles for our boxer to chase. They do pick up a lot of color while they swirl around in the air.

When they drift over under the olive tree, it makes me think of fairies.

Sanchez_92 (7 stories) (52 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-09-08)
This reminds me of when I was smaller and was obsessed with tinker bell. I would go outside and pick berries and throw them on the grown for the fairies to eat. I knew it was just me playing around thought even though I would of loved to experience something like your friend.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+2
8 years ago (2016-09-08)
I am apologizing ahead of time to everyone who has had a story returned because it wasn't a first-hand experience. This was a judgement call.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: