You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Children Who See Spirits :: Fairies, Orbs, Spirits, What Could They Be?

Real Ghost Stories

Fairies, Orbs, Spirits, What Could They Be?

 

I need some help in identifying what I am currently dealing with.

I have never seen it/them but my son, J, does. One seems "good" the other "evil". My husband and I assume they are light orbs of some kind because our son's reaction to my husband's light sabers is the same as to whatever he is seeing. He will usually focus on something that emits electricity, like the mini fridge or the smoke detector; he will start to smile or he will grimace and then follow it around the room. The "good" one always makes him smile and laugh, we believe it is green because when my husband shows J the green saber he has the same reaction. The "evil" one will make him very nervous and I believe it shocks him. When he sees it he will reach out to touch it, mind you he's not touching anything at all, and as soon has he makes "contact" he will wrench back and scream as if he is in pain. This happened today and I saw what looked like a static shock charge come out of mid-air and make contact with his finger. He will start to cry immediately if my husband turns on his red saber.

A week or so ago but my husband and I were home and had an odd experience. He was at the dining room paying bills and I was sitting on the floor with J. We were playing with his musical work bench, it has shapes that light up that he can hit down with a hammer. I noticed he was focused on something around the AC and I noticed the look on his face was panic. He started following whatever it was and it appears it landed on one of the shapes because he held up the hammer and slammed it down. The second he made contact a static noise came from his toy. It was super loud and high pitched. Both my husband and I jumped and my sons begin to cry.

I have noticed a slight change in the energy flow of the house going maybe 3 months back, but I assumed it was just the ghost kitty who has taken up residence with us.

If anyone knows what this thing maybe and ways to either get it to leave or get it to stop bothering my poor little boy.

Thank you so much.

Other hauntings by believer21

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, believer21, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

believer21 (3 stories) (56 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-01)
So its been a few months since my godfather came and helped and I am happy to report no new occurrences. Though I still get the occasional passing through spirit.
I cannot tell you how weird it is to live in a house and for the first time not deal with something all the time.

I just wanted to give an official update that what ever it was has moved on!
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-05-01)
believer21,
I wish I had that kind of patience myself. This one has taught me more than you know.
Thank you again for sharing. 😊

Jav ❤
believer21 (3 stories) (56 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-01)
Its one of the main reasons I asked my Godfather, he never over thinks. Just takes everything one step at a time.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-30)
believer21,
WOW! I am so glad I came back to check on this one. I never even thought of that! Very cool. And it does make perfect sense too. It's been a while since I heard of anyone leaving offerings outside to entice it to leave, I am going to have to remember that one. Now that's just common sense. And so often we lose lose track of the common sense solutions, you know?
Thank you for getting back to us on this case, it has opened my eyes to things I had forgotten and taught me new ones as well. All that in the simplicity of one visit... Amazing. 😊

Jav ❤
believer21 (3 stories) (56 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-04-30)
Well my Godfather came by Saturday, and said that its possible it could have just been some energy that got trapped due to the recent bad thunderstorms we've been having. He said that if I remembered the date it started up correctly it would correlate with one of the local tribes remembrance holidays. Where they honored those lost in a tribal conflict. He came in said a few prays, and we left an offering out side the front door to entice them to move on.
So far so good, the next day I could feel a difference in the energy. But only time can tell.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-28)
believer21,
Glad to hear you have your Godfather coming over for this. I'll just hold back on any more guesses until he checks it out. Good move believer. And I'll be interested to hear what he says about it all. If you don't mind sharing, that is.

Jav ❤

~'Coyote Trail' is still one of the more creepy experiences I've read on this site. Very haunting...~
believer21 (3 stories) (56 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-04-27)
He doesn't test it each time. That was only once that he tried to touch it.
I forgot to add that in my other comment, its been a busy morning.
believer21 (3 stories) (56 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-04-27)
Javelin I always love your scientific input. 😁
I want to say hes not color blind because he doesn't react that way to his toys of the same color.
The neighbors are usually only loud at night, and all the occurrences happen in the day. Last night I had a strange experience, my husband goes to work around 4am, and I had fallen asleep on the couch with the baby. He's been having some teething issues. I woke up about 30 minutes after my husband left to our cat yowling and hissing at the front door. I figured it was just raccoons or the feral cat that comes around. I told him to sush and then played back down. I noticed he started to stalk something along the wall from the door to couch. He slept up on the arm of the couch and his hair was standing on end. I don't know if it was paranoia that got me, but the room felt heavy I slept up and flipped on a light. As I did the cat rushed over to J and layed over him very protectively.

This morning I called my godfather, he is native American and spoke to him about what's going on. He's going to come out this weekend and perform a ceremony. So we'll see what happens.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2012-04-27)
believer21,
This account has been bothering me since I first read it. There might be something else going on here. Along with what you reported I mean. This never would have occurred to me if I hadn't gone through some serious vision problems of my own recently. But I'm thinking it might be a good idea to have your son tested for color blindness when he is old enough. Which would be ages 3 through 6. Just as a precaution, you understand. The most common color deficiencies in color blindness are red and green. It is also more common in males than females. His inability to see the difference in these colors may be what has caused him to test what he sees each time he sees it. It does not diminish what he is going through, just how he perceives, or doesn't perceive, colors.
Just a thought...

Jav
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-27)
believer21,
Welcome back. I wonder if the colors are what changes and this is just one entity? Your son is at an age where he would recall these little lessons. Touch the red one and get a shock, but the green one is nice and doesn't cause harm. So it makes no sense for him to reach out to the red one when he has already experienced a bad outcome, and more than once.
I don't want to cause any alarm, but think about it. Wouldn't the green one want to protect him and try to keep the red one away? I don't exactly know where I am going with this but it just feels like there is something missing in all of this. Maybe it is the protection that is lacking from the green one that bugs me...
Like I said, maybe it changes it's color like a chameleon?
Does it come around when the neighbors are noisy, or mostly when they are not home. Or no difference?
This one has me curious, as your experiences usually do.
Thank you for sharing believer21.

Jav
believer21 (3 stories) (56 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-26)
Thank you Rook. I actually do a cleansing once a month. My husband has a high stress job and it definitely keeps out the negativity from that. So far no change in regards to these things.

Chazlow, I am assuming that is what he is seeing, I honestly don't know. He is only a year and cannot tell me.
We are not religious in our household, in fact my husband and I hold different beliefs. Thank you though for your input.
Chazlow (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-26)
😲 I always thought I'd never read that someone has been seeing orbs. Your son is very brave. Orbs are usually scary. The best thing to do is bring the family priest/vicar to do a "blessing" on the house which will clear the evil spirits. It might keep the good one. Although your son only can see ONE evil spirit, there could be more...

Look for help from your priest. Usually he/she would put a cross on all of the window seals in the house and then go around the main areas of the phenominal happenings with frankincense and other smelling items. That's the best I can offer. You never know. It might work... (It has before with others)

Good luck of trying to help your son.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-26)
When a small child is involved I don't hesitate to offer help, to begin with please try this Cleansing and Shielding Technique. I use it for my Family and Home, as do others on this site...

Recipe for a Home Cleansing/Shielding... (allow for two or 3 days to complete)

Day one: Open all curtains window and doors with screens installed, let fresh air and sunshine into the home. Have all closets, cabinets and other 'dark spaces' open so that as much natural light as possible can enter those spaces. After 2-3 hours take a broom and 'sweep' out each room (this is symbolic and you do not have to really sweep) focus your thoughts on sweeping (pushing) out all negative energies / entities /thoughts. Close home up after completing each room of your home... Please do not forget your garage if you have one. (Optional) Light incense (sandalwood or Dragons-blood works well for me) and let aroma fill the home, and/or play a tape that contains your favorite Church/Positive, Upbeat (songs that give you good thoughts) songs before you begin sweeping.

Day two (or three): Once again open all curtains, windows and doors. Take a White candle (Optional) to the center most point of the home, sit on the floor and place candle in front of you. Light the candle (visualize a white ball of light) and then focus on the flame... Visualize the flame (white light) filled with positive thoughts, energy. (Say a prayer at this time if you so desire... Ask for cleansing positive energy to fill the candles flame/white light). Hold this 'image' in your mind and then visualize the flame (light) slowly expanding outward, visualize it filling the room your in, every corner and 'dark space'. Continue to visualize it expanding...it's outer edges pushing away (burning away) any and all negative energies/entities out and away from each room in your home. Once you have visualized this flame (light) filling your entire home, picture it expanding to your property lines. Hold this image in your mind for a few moments then visualize 'anchoring' this flame (light) where you are sitting which is the center most point of your home. Once you have done this. Take a deep breath, relax a few moments and then blow out the candle. (If you didn't use a candle just let yourself relax a moment or two.) "

Now you can create a shield for yourself using the 'home shield' technique but instead of focusing on your home visualize the 'flame' simply surrounding you instead of your home... Best time to do this is after a nice shower using a rosemary scented soap (rosemary is good for purification and protection.)

As for what these 'things' might be...I'm not sure. With the given details it is very hard to decide what your Son may be seeing. You may wish to start a Journal... By writing down all the details of the events as they occur you may find a pattern that emerges... Or at least details that can be investigated. Please keep us informed as to what is happening.

Respectfully,

Rook
believer21 (3 stories) (56 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-26)
We do live in an apartment and there have been no deaths in our unit, we asked before move in. The land is near a natural creek and there were Indians living on this land. As a matter of fact 5 miles down the road its confirmed as once being a burial ground. When the store my husband works at was built, a priest from the reservation came and blessed land. On stormy nights you can hear chanting by the water, its rather magical. Its definitely not a spirit attached to the dwelling it self. It appeared rather sudden, I'm not sure if it was ssomething we brought in. Not knowing what they could be is the hardest because I do not know how to deal with them.

Although, around the time of their appearance we did get some new neighbors. They are pretty loud and rowdy all through the week. May just be a coincidence, but worth mentioning.
xdemonthekiller (9 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-04-26)
I do not know what it is,
But I'm sure it is not a fairy;
Fairy's like to be trickster and to muck about.
I do think it might be a spirit which inhabited the household befor maby it died of shock of some kind and is angry which then it can not rest in peace (Bad one) and the other one I would think it would be a relative or friend of the bad one in some way.
I would suggest for you to do some research into the house you are living at and the land also you should try to contact previous owners if they have experience the same thing.
I would suggest not to do anything to rash and to slowly try to seal off the house by maby putting a cross on the door and salt around the house entrances and windows.
Crosses; not sure if they would work, I haven't done much research into them.
Salt; Keeps out evil and demons
Do try to stay calm if it inhabits the house; as in continue to enter the house hold then their is possible reasons
1) It Doesn't leave
2) It's not evil
So I hope this problem you are facing goes away.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: