You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Something Was Following Her And Other Happenings

Real Ghost Stories

Something Was Following Her And Other Happenings

 

I have been in this site for a while just reading your experiences and now this is time to tell you some of my own.

1. I was on my usual morning walk with my dog, it was sunny and pleasantly warm weather. We turn onto this parklike path that is between a school and a area where there is mostly one story row houses. I see an older woman coming with a man walking little behind her. I remember thinking that the man has just the kind of clothes that are usually seen in some old gangster movies. All the way to the hat and all.

At the moment I didn't think much of it and turned to see my dog watching this woman with his ears up. The pair walks closer and disappears behind a bush that is little overgrown and has taken over some of the path. I could still see them clear when they had been some distance away from it as I was on the other side of the path. Then suddenly, when they both should have come from behind the bush, only the woman passes me by. There is no turn in the path at that part of it and I would think he would not have just gone into the overgrown side of the path.

2. It was early morning and I had just woke up. Dog was still asleep on sofa (I sleep in living room) and kittens were playing in other side of the room. Something tells me to stare at the door that leads to the stairway (there is a bedroom and the bedroom door faces door to bathroom.) I saw a hunched black figure go from the bedroom to the bathroom. I was surprised and I stared at it mouth open.

3. It was middle of the night and I woke up to my younger kitten meowing distraught. I turned from the position to face him to see what was happening. I saw him going circle beside me and then I noticed this tall dark figure that I could sense was staring at me. My heart started racing and my body went tense. I quickly turned to face the wall and tried to go back to sleep. Kitten had stopped meowing and jumped soon to sleep on my feet.

My question is, could a serious sickness of my mom, who I am living with, cause things to flare up inside our home?

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Evenstar, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Evenstar (1 stories) (1 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2016-11-12)
I felt surprised at first then I felt somehow afraid and just tried to go back to sleep, but I couldn't. I turned to look again and there it still was. I think I may have to try that cleansing method.
Thank you!
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2016-11-05)
Evenstar: it is possible that the dark figures you have seen at your place are related to your mother's illness.

Other than surprise, your narrative doesn't provide enough detail about your feelings at the moment of seeing this figure; did you feel threatened in any way by the presence? Did you identify any features that remind you of any deceased relative?
I think it is possible that a spirit is taking care of your mother and you.

I'm glad you didn't jump to the conclusion that just because it is dark it HAS to be bad!

Since you have been reading the site for a time, you must be familiar with Rookdygin's cleansing method and you could use it in case you think or feel this to be a negative presence.

Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: