You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Horrific Night

Real Ghost Stories

The Horrific Night

 

Greetings! I lived in a village. Which was near Adilabad district. This experience still is fresh in my mind. It gives me shiver. It may not be so scary for you all. But it is according to me.

It date back to 2011 I forgot the exact date. So, it was a normal day. It was summer. We all sleep together. We had 2 large bedroom, a kitchen, and a guest room. We had a backyard which consist of bath room and rest room. So, first let me describe of my room where we were sleeping.

It was room with 1 single and 1 double bed on double bed me my dad and mom were sleeping and on the single bed my brother was sleeping. So, we had a round table behind my bed. I clearly remember the time, it was exact 2:00 am. I was still not asleep (I had a very bad habit of being awake a night. That's why I was called as "NIGHT PRINCESS" by my whole family.

I felt thirsty water jug was behind my bed. I looked at the jug, suddenly I saw two eyes bright, shining in pitch darkness. I was scared. Then I stared it thinking my hallucinating but when I concentrating I saw a human figure. I started shivering. Let me describe him. He was a skinny person whose whole body was greyish. He had big dirty curly hairs.

I was still staring unbelievably. Then I fainted.

I woke up at morning I was still shivering. My mom saw me and came near me asked I narrated every thing. I expected she won't believe me. But when I heard her I was shocked. She said "yes,I too saw him " we had a ritual at home we called a maulana. He helped us getting rid of him.

But he said it was the effect of black magic.

Some times I still see him somewhere in a fraction of seconds he disappear.

I need your help to get rid. Please do comment.

Thanks for reading.

Other hauntings by Elina_ghostly

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Elina_ghostly, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

sheetal (6 stories) (771 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-10-19)
Black magic can be harmful, thank god you are not hurt. Did you get to know that who was the responsible for the black magic? Quite scary and creepy story
Elina_ghostly (3 stories) (21 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-05-30)
Thanks friends for the suggestions I will try my best to work on it. 😁 😁
SN_kumar27 (5 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-04-23)
Hi Elina. If it is The case of black magic then I would suggest you to met some holy people. They will help you. God bless all.
VivekThekote (1 stories) (105 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-04-11)
Hi Elina, Also go for House Cleansed by Holy People that is House Blessing which will help to ward of evil entity. God Bless All.
VivekThekote (1 stories) (105 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-04-11)
Hi Elina, Thanks for the story it was very scary account. You and Your Mother had the same experience in the house. Just like to say to gather information about the history of the house as every home has its own story which are not always good. Also take the Help of Maulana once again and always carry a Holy Book of God and wear a Holy Tabeez which will keep you safe and also take advice of your mother as she is elder and have more experience of life so ask your Mother about any God Holy Spell or Mantra to ward off evil spirit. Before and After bed time Pray to Almighty God as there is no evil withstand his Divine Powers. Also consult the Maulana once again. God Bless All.
RCRuskin (9 stories) (817 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-04-08)
Jester, I'm somewhat aware of the multicultural oasis that is India. By my remarks, I meant that Elina should consult spiritual authorities based on their location and spiritual beliefs.

So, yes, consulting the leader of the mosque would be the best idea.
jester (3 stories) (24 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-04-08)
[at] RCRuskin: There is no Indian religious thought. As there are many religions being followed in India. The OP is a Muslim and her family sought the help of appropriate spiritual authority according to their religious beliefs.

Interestingly Rookdygin's cleansing ritual is very close to the daily routine followed in Hindu homes. Opening windows to let the light in, sweep the floors specially the corners, burning incense sticks, reciting hymns etc.
Md_Sarfraz_Siddiquee (2 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-04-05)
Hy elina, you said that you brought a maulana, didn't you? Well in that case I thought that it was a jinn and by jinn I means the bad jinns which are called shaytans also. And black magic can be a reason behind it or the entity just want to grab your attention. I prefer you to believe in god almighty and before sleeping make sure to read Duas.
Chin2Raval (1 stories) (23 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-04-05)
Hi Elina_ghostly, Thank You for sharing your story.
Coming to the point, see, maybe you have done the cleansing in the house or the ritual. But as you said that sometimes you still see him. Here there is 2 case, 1st it is just in your mind. 2nd case it is still there. And if it is the Black Magic as Maulana said, so, there are different Rituals are there to get rid of Black Magic. These rituals are different and upper level from the normal rituals. Please do contact some priest or Maulana who actually know this things. Sometimes some people tries to do ritual not to make you free from this. But they actually Inject other things in you or in your house. So be very careful for this. And also remember there is nothing Superior then God. Have Faith in God. No one can even touch you. Start prayers in your home regularly. Keep the house clean and healthy. Make it full of Positive Energy. This makes the Negative or Black Energy weak.

Take Care and God Bless
Elina_ghostly (3 stories) (21 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-04-04)
Thanks Mr RcRuskin I'll try my best to work on what you said. Thanks.
Hope your doing well. 😉
RCRuskin (9 stories) (817 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-04-03)
This is scary, and for me it is only text. You actually lived through it.

I'm not that versed on Indian religious thought. I could only refer you to Rookdygin's cleansing ritual, or refer you to a priest or holy man local to you.

As my priest said many times: there are no long distance priests.

It should be someone local to you, who could see the places in person, who would be best able to deal with this.

I will pray for you, though.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: