You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Same Old Lady

Real Ghost Stories

Same Old Lady

 

Greeting to all my fellow ygs reader. Its been very long since I have posted any story/incidents. This incident recently took place with me and my brother. There are 2 parts of this story. Apologies for the length of the story.

INCIDENT:1

This was experienced by my eldest brother who lives in abroad. He lives alone and rented a house of 3 bedroom, independent house. Description for better understanding. It has a long corridor and rooms were alternate like one was on left the other on right. At the end of the corridor there was a refrigerator a small one. His bed in room was placed in such a way that the whole corridor was visible. This is what he said to me,"it was a normal day I left my window open for some fresh air and went to bed. As I fell asleep I had a really bad nightmare. Its was like I was running around in a fort or something and there was an old Lady, running behind me. I suddenly woke up. It was midnight as soon I open my eyes I was shocked after what I saw. The same old lady which was in my dream was standing behind the refrigerator (it was a small refrigerator for single person)! I stood up to see her clearly; she was old, had wrinkles all over her face with very dark skin wearing some weird attire. I shouted "who the hell are you? And what are doing in my house?

She ran through the corridor. Past me. I don't know who was she but disappeared in the dark. Never saw her again" (I just don't know how the hell he wasn't scared after seeing her) moving to what I experienced.

INCIDENT:2

My brother came back for vacation. And he, my other brother, and mom went out to my relatives for a meet and greet. It was late night maybe 12 or so. Only me and my dad were left alone we sleep in the same room but on different beds. (including mom)

Tired of browsing I, decided to sleep. I slept within 15 minute but not completely (if you know what I mean) suddenly I felt a pressure on my body and for no reason my heart started pounding really fast. I was now fully aware that someone is around me. But I was not in a state to move after 2-5 minute everything was normal but there was a weird chill in the atmosphere. I turned around and was out of my wits after what I saw. I saw the same old lady. Completely freaked out as I, was a scaredy cat. She smirked at me and disappeared in fraction of seconds. I don't remember what happened next and woke up in the morning. Not to mention that I was unaware of what my brother experienced so this couldn't be hallucination. I narrated this to my brother and parents and was shocked to know that my brother experienced the same. What my mom told was (again) it was an effect of black magic performed by someone we knew and was 100% sure.

The question rises in my mind are

Did she followed my brother? Or she was around me also? Was there a reason to appear? And to be honest my brother lost his money here and there. Broke his cellphone, glasses at the same time. Headaches for no reason hear weird voices around him. And then people started hating me for no reason even some of my teachers behaved really badly with me even though I was quiet, a bright student (I can understand it if some but suddenly many people I was close to started hating me). Would fall sick often. Had really bad stomach aches even though we showed to doctor but dr said there wasn't any problem.

Will someone explain what is happening. Is my mom correct? Well my brother brushed it off saying he kept his windows open and she was a wandering spirit who came through the windows. (but I don't think so. And why did I see her?)

Please leave your comments. Thanks for being patient and reading the story.

Apologies for my grammatical errors and length.

Other hauntings by Elina_ghostly

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Elina_ghostly, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Pavi300 (2 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2018-12-06)
It was really scary to hear these 2 incidents. I had issues of premonition of death of near and dear one's not fully premonition but near to that because when I saw them in dreams I avoided them thinking it's just a dream but I was shocked to see all the things happening in reality is the same as in the dreams and I just always thought that I could have stopped it but deaths happened I was unable to stop them because I was unaware of the facts at that time.
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
+3
6 years ago (2018-10-15)
Hello Elina, what you and your brother experienced is often referred to as the Old Hag Syndrome, I have experienced it twice in my life once around 30 years ago and the other not so long ago and yes the account can be terrifying especially if you meet her on the Astral plane like I did for the very first time... I don't believe this old duck who has a serious personality disorder is actually a living entity that resides in the depth's of hell and feeds on the fear of her victims, I am more inclined to believe she's a download in the Higgs field where if the human mind (consciousness) is capable enough of bringing her forward if the brain activity dwells in the Delta state range state long enough...that's why she is most often seen when the sufferer is just waking up from a dream hence our thoughts are on the fringe of the higgs field contemplating and processing our experiences... The whole experience is basically related to sleep paralysis, this may sound an odd thing to say but I appreciate all off my paranormal experiences including the old hag syndrome and S/P from the insight I have learned about them, the way to conquer S/P and OHS is by overcoming the fear and realising it just an extended psychical nightmare that can't really hurt you. I'm more afraid of the taxman and my wife.

Regards Daz
Bibliothecarius (9 stories) (1091 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-10-07)
Greetings, Elina.

You asked "What comes in my mind is does this rituals work? And how powerful this is that it is harming us from here and there?" I see view sincerely-held beliefs, both religious and supernatural, as the human mind accomplishing a goal through concentration. In each case, the belief system gives structure and organization to the need, desire, or goal. (For example: if I pray regularly to be a more patient person, I am thinking about being more patient in my daily prayers; I am reminded -by God, by a guardian angel, or by my own mind- to *be* more patient when something upsetting occurs.)

I am not as well-versed in Muslim culture as I am in others, which is why I seconded lady-glow's advice about consulting a Maulana. However, I am somewhat familiar with magical traditions, folklore, myths, legends, etc. The photographs you described finding would be of great assistance in focusing the spell-caster's attention on each of you as targets. Even if the photographs are of you as children, the person doing this would be familiar enough with your growth into adulthood that the image would make useful reference point to "aim" his/her revenge that started with your mother. I think the most hurtful action anyone can take to upset a mother is to harm her child.

As you have indicated that your prayers and your visit to a Maulana have helped, this is good news. You were not the primary target, so the prayers to free you and your brother from this influence should work more quickly and more effectively against this unpleasantness. However, it is my *guess* that the prayers to alleviate your mother's situation will take longer to reach the same level of peace.

There are many variables, depending upon the magical tradition being used, but I'd point out that someone with *that much* anger, jealousy, or hatred would start to look older than his or her actual years. This is NOT a magic-related phenomenon, this is a physiological principle that one's normal attitude & mood will affect one's facial expressions. (Two examples: When my grandmother is annoyed, she purses her lips together in the middle; she now has some pinched wrinkles that radiate out from the center of the top and bottom lip even when she's *not* angry. My younger brother, on the other hand, has more laughter lines in the corners of his eyes than I do because he really enjoys jokes & pranks.)

I think that the hardest part of this is going to be what I tell you next. You cannot seek revenge upon the person who wishes you ill. You will have to find it in your heart to forgive and to pity him/her. Even though this has been disrupting your lives for a quarter of a century, you cannot let the very natural reaction of anger dominate your life. It takes a lot of strength to know that there is a tragic, twisted, sad person who has caused this upsetting environment, then to step away from your own outrage and to say that you refuse to burden your own soul with such anger. That step will sever the other person's efforts to take control over your life. He or she may try again, but you will be clear of the evil influence; you will make your soul lighter, which will make your prayers for your mother's relief that much stronger.

Be well in mind & spirit, Elina.

Best,
Biblio.
Rituparna_Dey (1 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-10-01)
Hey if you don't mind may I know which state of India do you belong to? I am from India as well. 😊
Haven (20 stories) (307 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-10-01)
Elina -

From your comments I take that you are currently seeking help. If your family was cursed then you need to find someone just as powerful as the person that cursed you to make it go away. You should also make sure they put a protection shield on your entire family so it doesn't come back.

Good luck!
Elina_ghostly (3 stories) (21 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-10-01)
Greeting

RcRuskin

Thank you so much for your advice. And since Ia m a college going student. I will go through the link once I am free. And yes we consoled to a very well know person who deals with this stuff

Sleep-with - steve
I am glad that the cleansing ritual worked and you got a positive result. But we are doing some ritual and what I am thinking is if all these get messed up and create another nuisance.

Lady glow

We shifted from Adilabad and again contacting that maulana is impossible. We did came across the person who is dealing with this and it is working by gods grace.

Biblio

I completely agree with you. And yes the person behind this is very powerfull that it is effecting the person living over seas. And talking about samples and stuff we found some of our pictures at their home a long time ago. And yes the main target is my mom and eventually it came on us also. Since it is very powerfull it will take time to get solved. No I don't think "puducherry" is related anywhere. Claimed by mom we have been experiencing this for more then 25 years.

Iam trying to take all your fantastic advices.

What comes in my mind is does this rituals work?

And how powerfull this is that it is harming us from here and their?

Elina-
Bibliothecarius (9 stories) (1091 posts)
+3
6 years ago (2018-09-30)
Greetings, Elina_ghostly.

Lady-glow has raised the point I was going to make about your local Maulana. However, something is troubling me about he distances involved in your narrative.

Your "eldest brother" is about 14 years older than you, and he now lives "abroad." Depending on where he lives, that is going to be *at least* one thousand miles away from Adilabad; honestly, most of the Indian coastline is 750 miles from Adilabad. For someone involved in black magic to send a spirit to torment your brother, he or she would need some powerful token, symbol, or even hair/skin/blood sample to focus his or her vengeance on him that far away. That is not just someone who is angry; that's someone who is willing to destroy his or her own soul to wreak havoc on your family. However, the entity was visible to you when your brother was out visiting family and friends accompanied by your mother; this suggests to me that someone has invoked a curse primarily on your mother and *then* her children. If the spirit was only following your brother, he should have been in the house (or nearby) when you saw it. Curses, Djinn, and malevolent entities don't tend to get "jet lag" and over-sleep when following their victims.

I understand that devout Muslims may acknowledge the presence of guardian angels before they pray; recitation of Qur'an verses, or passages from the Prophet's Hadith, about guardian angels is also within traditional (maybe even old-fashioned) behavior. While you are looking into getting the Maulana's advice, blessing, etc., it cannot hurt to rely upon the protections of your beliefs.

Here's where I my commentary gets a bit weird: I have NO IDEA if this is relevant to you, to your story, or to the person who has apparently invoked a curse against your family, but I've had the name of the state of Puducherry --well, the old French & British spelling "Pondicherry"-- stuck in my head for about 36 hours. I do not know why the name is in my head, but if it is relevant to your problem, or to the person your mother suspects of causing this problem, please let me know. Messages that are supposed to help other people tend to arrive in my head before I learn who needs the information.

Best,
Biblio.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+4
6 years ago (2018-09-30)
Elina - have your family tried to contact the same maulana who helped you get rid of the skinny apparition from your previous story? Or, if not him, at least another one?
After all, you already know it brought a positive outcome. 🤔
Sleeping-with-steve (guest)
+4
6 years ago (2018-09-30)
Hello Elina_ghostly,

RCRuskin has given you some fantastic advice. I have done Rookdygins cleansing ritual and it really works. I feel safe now and don't have evil spirits lurking around bothering me.

When I was a little girl I remember my mum doing a ritual on my older sister often. My sister was very beautiful and the ritual was to get rid of the evil eye/jealously.

I never understood why my mum did it until I grew up. Rituals work, if you believe in them.

Its not everyone's cup of tea of course, each to their own. However, RCRuskin has shared his valuable advice and given you the link to Rookdygins profile page. Now it's up to you.

Keep us posted and stay safe. 😘 💜 😘
RCRuskin (9 stories) (818 posts)
+4
6 years ago (2018-09-30)
OK. With the 'who' being behind it being known, working to make up, if possible, would be the first idea I would have to deal with it. Not everyone is forgiving, though, and the actions the other party might demand may be unacceptable. Still, I'd suggest giving it a try.

In addition to, and perhaps in place of, trying to make peace, there are elders and wise folks who have knowledge on dealing with these things. Countermagics and things like that. If possible, consult with them for advice and help.

Rookdygin, https://www.yourghoststories.com/user-profile.php?user=8155, has a ritual on his profile, a bit past halfway down. It may help.
Elina_ghostly (3 stories) (21 posts)
+3
6 years ago (2018-09-30)
Greeting RcRuskin

My mom is very certain about it. And she said she even know who is behind all this. Not only her even some of my relatives also know about it. Most probably it is because jealousy and some issues between us and them (who performs black magic). I. Don't think these all are imagination. And it is not only against me but my entire family. This all is going on for a long time now.
RCRuskin (9 stories) (818 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-09-30)
Greetings, Elina.

"It isn't friendly, whatever it is." - Han Solo in The Empire Strikes Back.

Why does your mom think it is some sort of black magic against you? Was there some disagreement, real or imagined, with someone else?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: