You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Only Exception - My Paranormal Experience Part2

Real Ghost Stories

The Only Exception - My Paranormal Experience Part2

 

Before you start reading Part 2, I suggest you go back and read the first part of this story for you to better understand everything. The Only Exception - My Paranormal Experience Part1, here's the link to it: http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=24866:) Thank you. Okay, now read on.

After my parents learned of my 'sleepwalking episodes',that's when they started looking after me. Especially during at night when these episodes happen. The curious thing is I didn't experienced those 'sleepwalking moments' anymore. Nobody's calling my name every night anymore. I just sleep normal after that, no sleepwalking and no more of that weird dream where I'm at the beach with that faceless guy in a white suit, which later on became the face of my crush. So, I was happy. Even my family was relieved. It was just probably sleepwalking, though I never was a sleepwalker before, my first experience of it.

Around January the next year, 2015 if I recall correctly, my grandmother (father's side) bought a property near the beach. She bought a land which already have a house built on it. The land itself is quite large for her 3 kids to build their own house. Grandma Lucy wants her 3 children (including my dad) to live next to each other. We were torn whether to accept the offer. We like where we live, where my mother's relatives also are living, in a compound. But a new place, especially near the beach - less crowded and more relaxing, is a tempting offer. Grandma will give Father the house already on the property if we choose to transfer there right away. We'll be the caretaker of the property while my aunt and uncle haven't build their own house there.

Personally, I don't want to transfer there. When we visited the house, I'm not comfortable with living there. It has a negative vibe to it and it is surrounded outside with trees. Huge mango trees, acacia, coconut trees, and we only have one neighbor. The other houses were probably 30 meters away from the property. Its about 20 meters from the main road, with just a rough road going inside. From the main road, you cross the street and there's the beach. But at the back of our land is a rough road going up to the mountain. So, our house is situated between the mountain and the sea. It is really quiet and peaceful there. I told my parents I don't want to live there, but my siblings liked it. The house is much bigger than our nipa hut. We have two bedrooms and it made them really excited. Of course, my parents decision would be final and they decided to make the move. It's a fresh start for us, for everyone. It was the 8th of February when we moved from our old house in the downtown area, to our new house near the beach.

The day we moved, Father borrowed the tricycle (it's a mode of transportation here in the Philippines - a motorcycle with a side car where passengers seat) of mother's uncle. Our other things were transferred since the night before and once everything was transferred, the family rode the tricycle with my father driving. On the way to the place (it's 7 kilometers away from our old house), we almost had an accident. Just when we passed by the cemetery, our tricycle swerved and skidded down a slope, we were shouting and so scared. I closed my eyes and prayed hard. No, I don't want us to die. Please no, dear God! The trike stopped and hit a coconut tree. We were pretty much shaken, but really thankful we survived. No bruises, just a bit shaken and a few bumps on the head and other body parts when we hit the tree. My father called his friend who has a pick up truck and asked for us be fetched. His friend came and was the one to take us to our new home, while Father followed driving the tricycle. Father never knew what caused the vehicle to swerved, it was working fine before that. He just couldn't believe we almost got hurt, or could've died, the day we were suppose to start anew. The street where the cemetery is located though has a lot of history of accidents happening there, most of the people involved usually are not as lucky as us who survived. Most of them died on the spot, it's really a creepy place to begin with.

Now, life in our new house has been pretty uneventful. We got the house blessed by a priest a day after we finally settled in. We started to like the place. It's very different from our old place, it's very peaceful and relaxing. And we have a huge area to play. I am happy since I can finally invite my friends to come over, since we can finally accommodate visitors in our living room.:p We have our own bedroom here now. And I especially enjoy sleeping during weekends since I have the other room by myself. My siblings used to go to our aunt's house for a sleepover with our cousins during the weekend. For an eldest child with four younger siblings, having the room for yourself is really, heaven. So it was another weekend when I have the room by myself. I was lying in the middle of the bed, smiling to myself feeling really contented, when suddenly the left side of the bed sunk. My eyes went wide open. It really did sunk. Our bed has a soft mattress so if someone would sit or lie down on it, you will see it sink. Now it is really sinking like someone is sitting on it, but nobody is there! I was so scared. I tried getting up but I can't move. Someone is sitting next to me on the bed and I can't see it.It's moving closer to me and I was just lying there unable to do anything! The fingers of my hands seemed pinned to the bed, same with my feet. I can't even move or lift a single finger. Worst part, my hair were standing/raising like something is holding it. I was already crying but I can't shout or call my parents who are in the other room. I can't make a sound, nothing comes out of my mouth. I just froze crying, at the back of my mind I was praying that whoever or whatever it is that is with me that time don't harm me. And I prayed the 'Our Father' in my head. While praying, I was trying my best to lift one finger and finally manage to make a small sign of the cross. After which, I was released from whatever is preventing me from moving. And cried out, 'MAMA!'. So loud, it woke up my parents. They came rushing to my bedroom and seeing me crying so hard, sweating and in such a mess, asked me what happen? I just cried while hugging my mama. I told them what happen when I was calm enough to.

The following day, my parents called my grandmother (mom's side) to ask for help. They told her what happened starting from the day when we were still in our old house, from my sleepwalking and my dreams, until the recent encounter I have the previous night. It was my grandmother who thought an elemental might have taken a liking for me, which is not new in our family, she said. My mom's cousins had the same experience, the other one even bore children after the elemental tricked her into sleeping with her. According to Grandma, Aunt Cely was once a subject to an elemental love interest. She was already married then, and her husband is working in their farm. He leaves their house in the morning and comes home in the late afternoon around 5pm. Now the elemental tricked her by posing as her husband, going home during lunch time and allegedly making love to her during those times. It happened twice and even caused Aunt Cely and her husband to have a fight every time she insists he went home early that day to have lunch at home (when he brings packed lunch with him). They even separated because they keep on fighting about that. To make the story short, she gave birth to twins which old people are saying are fathered by the elemental because of their physical features and abilities. Anyway, that's another story to tell. So, as per my Grandma's advice, we'll get rid of the elemental they thought is following me around by asking the help of an 'albularyo' (witch doctor). My grandma will get the witch doctor from their province and bring her to our house.

That night, I was sleeping with my parents. My siblings are still with my aunt, so they have to sleep with me to make sure nothing creepy will happen. Oh, nothing happened that night, nothing that they actually see. But, in my dream... I was on the same beach, squatting down with those seashells around me. He is there, approaching me, using the face of my 'dream guy' again. I don't know why despite the physical fear I feel when I'm awake, in my dreams I feel so calm and at ease. We were talking like we were friends, talking like its normal between us. If I recall correctly (since this happened 12 years ago), our conversation in that dream went something like this,

(I already translated it to English though the conversation was in our local dialect)

ME: Why am I here again?

HIM: Because I called on you to be here.

ME: Why?

HIM: Because I like you.

ME: But I'm scared of you. I don't like you.

HIM: (smiling) I know, that is why I'm using this face every time we meet here for you not to be scared of me.

ME: Why can't you let me be and just leave me alone?

HIM: You know, in my kingdom I am the prince and everyone respects me and adores me. If you want, you can come with me and be my princess. I'll take care of you, you can have everything you want. You'll never be lonely.

ME: Can I bring my family?

HIM: No. I can only protect you. You can't bring your family.

ME: Then, I don't want to go. I don't want to leave my family.

HIM: Would you like to visit my kingdom before you decide? (He then reach out his hand to me)

I was about to hold his hand when I was woken up from the dream. My father was shaking me hard. He said I was turning and murmuring in my sleep. They woke up and saw me extending my left hand as if reaching out for something that's why my father shook me to wake me up. They asked me what my dream was about and I told them as I remember it. It was so clear to me that it seems like it was real and not just a dream. My parents thought it was a good thing they saw me and stopped me from touching him because it could have mean I was coming with him to his kingdom.

Morning came and my grandma arrived with the 'albularyo'. She performed a ritual to find out who is 'visiting' me. It's called 'pagtatawas'. It's a ritual where in, a basin is filled with water and while chanting words the woman will light a candle and pour/drop the melted candle wax in the water. Whatever is form in the water is the element that is visiting me. She said it's a tree spirit, which inhabited the old tree near the old house we used to live in. She also said the spirit followed me here, when we leave our old house, and that the spirit is a prince in their kingdom. I was shocked when she said that, because nobody told her about the whole encounter I have. She said in order to get rid of the spirit, we have to perform another ritual in the afternoon. Around 5pm, I have to leave the house, bring a bag containing my things, and while walking, throw salt on our roof. She said I should not look at our house while doing this, and whoever will call me I should never look back. This ritual she said, is supposed to mislead the spirit into thinking that I am leaving our house again and if he will follow he will get lost and will never find me again.

We did the whole ritual that afternoon. I must say I was scared of what the outcome will be and if it will be effective. What if the spirit will get angry and will cause even more harm to me and my family? But I have to do it, I just have to have faith and believe it will be successful. I went out of the house at exactly 5 in the afternoon, bringing with me my bag with some essentials like clothes and other things. I walked 3 steps from our front porch, paused and throw a handful of salt over my head to our roof, then walked as fast as I could. I heard a 'pssst!' sound like someone is calling me. My knees were shaking but I didn't look back and just continued walking. I went to my aunt's place and spend the night there. Bedtime came and I was so anxious to sleep, so many scary thoughts going through my mind. But eventually exhaustion won over and I fell asleep, not one bad dream that night. I was peacefully sleeping with my cousins.

Days passed and my 'elemental suitor' didn't visit me again in my dreams or when I'm awake. Weeks, months, years passed and I can truly say that I was able to lose him somewhere. The 'witch doctor'might be a good one, I thought. Sometimes, I wonder if everything did happen. Or was it real or just a dream and if it was just a result of my overly creative imagination. I was in my 1st year in College when I was paid a visit from my 'friend'.

I was studying in Cebu City, a two-hour drive from my city. I was renting a room in a boarding house that my father's boss owned. In our room, there were 4 of us girls. It so happen that one night, Saturday, I was left alone in the room. I have a CWTS class the next day so I didn't went home to our city like I always do. It must be my most stupid side working that time. I don't know what happen and what I was thinking that while trying to get my sleep, I was thinking of the 'spirit' which used to visit me when I was in high school and if he really was real and where is he right now. 'Be careful what you wish for', right after I was thinking that, the door of the room suddenly opened with a bang. Like someone kicked it to open, or a strong wind caused it to open. I was startled. Then I saw this shadow moving outside and come in my room. I hurriedly hide under my blanket. There was a loud tapping sound on the floorboard, since the second floor was made of wood, like someone heavy is walking towards me. I was now crying and praying 'Our Father', by the time I finished I can feel his presence hovering over me. I was on the lower bunk of the double deck and it feels like someone is watching me while leaning on the edge of the upper deck (I can feel the weight of it on my bed). Then suddenly, my blanket was removed from my face and I saw him, all that he is and what he really looks like. I shouted at the top of my lungs and the lights went on. I was all alone in the room, no one was there but me. That was my last encounter with him and after that I never saw him again. He never visited me in my dreams and thankfully I'm living peacefully now.

What I experienced is something really out of our dimension. It was unbelievable but it happen to me. It was an experience I was never happy to tell anyone about. It still gives me the creeps until now, but I just thought that it was a bad dream and it's all in the past. I may like reading horror and elemental stories and I may enjoy watching horror films and don't really get scared. But still, I don't want it to happen in my life. I don't want to experience something like that again. And I really hope it will not happen to me or anyone else I care about again. If you're wondering what he looks like, well, as far as I remember, his skin looks green, he's really huge with human-like face except there's something odd about him that I can't quite point out. His hair is long and really needs combing, ears are pointed, and on his head there's like twisted twigs (or horn) I'm not really sure since I saw him for a split second then he vanished.

Other hauntings by wolfsnow916

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, wolfsnow916, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

shelbyloree (5 stories) (285 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-08-31)
Exactly, Wolf.

My in-laws adopted two boys from two completely different places, rural Brazil, and inner city Indianapolis. My brother-in-law's history is known (he was given up immediately at birth), my husband's is not (he was considerably older before he went to the orphanage). I will say from watching the two, not knowing has its benefits.

My husband did take a DNA test, it did nothing but confirm he was Brazilian. DNA tests only work to connect people if everyone takes the same test on the same site. Knowing the area where he's from, I don't have much hope the biological family (if any live) even have Internet, let alone enough to waste money ($100!) on a spit test to tell them what they already know.

Apart from all of this, did you have anymore reoccurrences with your own elemental? Or did you have to revisit grandma's 'moving' trick to get rid of it again after seeing it in the dorm?
wolfsnow916 (2 stories) (11 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-08-30)
I'm really caught in between thoughts right now. All of your opinions, theories and ideas really made points. I'm both a believer of the paranormal existing with us on a different plane and, at the same time, am a woman who is born in the age when science has (almost) all the explanation for things.
With all of my heart, I believe my aunt's account on the things that happen to her to be true. But at the same time, am skeptical about her children fathered by an elemental. I may believe it 100% before. But as I aged and learned of science, I begin assessing their physical condition as albinism. Though, I still don't close the idea of Choco being an elemental's son. Probably I'm (70-30) right now, more on the scientific side.

It would be wonderful to be able to study the case (both paranormal and scientific aspects taken into consideration) while it was still hot from the oven? But during that time, especially in a very remote area, elemental beings'existence are very much welcome/accepted in the lives of people. Even living harmoniously with them. We also have some stories here, of long ago, of fairies lending them silverware for special occasions, so long as you return them after use, or a human being taken to an elemental's kingdom for a tour.
If only we have the luxury to be able to do the investigating ourselves, wouldn't it be exciting and possibly productive? LOL.
It would be nice to be able to gather all the facts, accounts and details from those people involved to do a thorough study.
Perhaps, nothing could be more true that, people would rather choose to believe what is easier to swallow than to choose to accept an explanation that might be painful for them to take.
L_Melb (220 posts)
+3
7 years ago (2017-08-30)
Yes, there may be many examples of old stories which talk of entities and humans, this doesn't however mean that nothing has been learned since.
I think that information about what may be used on a Brazilian birth certificate is fascinating! Yet I can't help but think any physician could recommend a test or two and help point the mother in the right direction (and perhaps jog her memory...)
Perhaps many haven't learned so much or find other answers more suitable 😁
I again wonder how we reconcile strange information from those we trust - it certainly does make things difficult as I know I've had strange stories from those I trust!
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-08-30)
Augusta and Shelbyloree:

I guess we could come up with many suggestions about who came to wolf's aunt's house and impregnated her.

Was it an incubus, a shapeshifter or a doppelganger?
Did the husband got possessed, went home, had intercourse with his wife, and then went back to work after the 'spirit' erased any memory of his actions?
Or perhaps he had an agenda and was already planning to leave his wife/family and was playing mind games with her by going home and later denying his actions?

Like these, there could be many possible scenarios and I'm afraid it's impossible to reach any conclusion based on the information provided in this narrative.

The only 'evidence' is the unchallenged oral tradition passed down generation through generation to the point that it has been accepted like the truth.
Not meaning to offend in any way but, it would be interesting to take into consideration the level of literacy of the people accepting Choco's color of skin as the result of his 'hybrid' origins.

Perhaps my view is biased upon the following facts:

Http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/30/africa/malawi-albinos-face-extinction/index.html

Unfortunately, I'm sure this is only an example of the many cases in which superstition is still taken at face value on many places of the world.

I'm not claiming that science has the answer for everything, I'm more than aware that unexplained things happen but, there are many other things and practices that should be questioned and studied searching for the truth in them, like the 'magical' properties of rhino's horns and tiger body parts. Is the belief of some people enough a reason to keep on killing these magnificent animals?

I know these points might look like not related to this particular story, I'm just trying to make may point about how difficult it is for me to accept the albino kids like an irrefutable proof of them being hybrids.

I would be interested, too, in knowing the socio-economic level of the women reporting boto as the father of their children since, based on the following article, it seems to be more of a myth than of a fact:

Http://uk.whales.org/issues/in-depth/people-and-river-dolphins

Wolf, my comments to your story never meant to be rude, they only show that we are individuals and, as such, our opinions are bound to differ. I don't think I have anything else to say about your experience other than:

If Augusta's, Shelbyloree's, wolfsnow's and lady-glow's daughters ever got impregnated 'by a spirit', lady-glow would be the only one trying to find a human father for her grandchild... Even if it meant asking Jerry Springer for his help!
...or so it looks like...

See you around.
shelbyloree (5 stories) (285 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-08-30)
Yes, the ancient world is rife with 'romance' between spirits and humans, the modern world is rife with 'romance' (ahem) between aliens/spirits and humans, and even today a woman in Brazil can list "boto" as the father on the birth certificate. The boto being a type of water spirit (male) known to impregnant women who swim in his river.

Across the world there are extremely similar stories of water creatures interacting romantically with humans, though miles apart. If nothing else, that's awfully interesting.

As for the child being 'labeled' as an abnormally, the prolific 'boto' father in Brazil may illustrate how it's more accepted in certain cultures to have an unknown absent elemental water father than to have a human father who may have conceived a child through more violent or sorrowful means.

And maybe, not every 'boto' is a cover story. Maybe women do have strange interactions with otherworldly beings and can't account for the attraction or the resulting children, like what is presented here.

Wolf's account illustrates something weird was happening, and I think if her aunt was interested in a stranger stopping by at lunch time for a roll in the hay, she wouldn't be telling her husband. Perhaps her husband WAS stopping in at lunchtime, but was 'possessed' by the elemental, and couldn't recall coming home.

Who knows?
AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-08-30)
I feel compelled to come down on Wolf's side here - I feel like they have been quite reasonable and accepting of alternative explanations of their family's oral histories.

In addition, I'd like to put in that if we are willing to accept the existence of faeries, elementals, earth spirits, ghosts, incubi, demons, jinn, etc and their various interactions with mankind - couldn't we view this entity and this interaction with an open mind?

There are plenty of Western tales as Shelbyloree mentioned, that involve paranormal entities such as Selkies and Fairies reproducing with humans. No, science has never -to my knowledge- proven the existence of a human-paranormal hybrid...though, I don't know of any modern scientists who have looked. Even if they did who is to say that modern science even has the tools to uncover such a thing? Absence of proof is not proof of absence. If the situation is viewed by its 'nuts and bolts' there would of course appear to be a distinct lack of physical reproductive material on the side of the paranormal entity but perhaps there is more to such things than meets the eye. It sounds ridiculous but if a human being can be possessed and affected both psychologically and physically than couldn't a zygote or fetus? Perhaps the entity must work through a living being - ie possess one or the other during impregnation (trying to be academic here and not drift into inappropriate territory).

Ok I'll stop there as this response is taking my brain down a rabbit hole that is quickly becoming a branching warren. But as far fetched as this story may seem on the surface I feel like there may be something to it.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-08-30)
"We would rather hide our heads in the sand than listen to evidence questioning our beliefs, even if the facts are solid"

Wolf: I don't think it necessary to remind you that this is a public forum and, for such reason, some questioning should be expected.

So far I haven't doubted the possibility of any aspects of your story except for the 'fact' that the twins could had been fathered by a supernatural being. I'm not questioning the existence of incubi nor denying the existing bond between the twins after Choca's passing; I only wonder if any of the "old people" is informed enough as to question and challenge the belief of poor Choco being the son of a human and a spirit. I just can imagine the stigma he had to take while growing up just for looking 'different' to the rest of the villagers, possibly ostracized and bullied, loosing his sister, abandoned by his father and, on top of that, being told that he's the "Rose-Marie's baby" of the community.

It is understandable if the older generations tried to explained whatever they didn't understand assuming it to be paranormal and creating a myth but, in my opinion, it is up to the new generation to question the established set of beliefs and to find the truth.

So, please do not get your knickers in a twist because of my questions and do not expect me or any other members of the forum to remain silent if in doubt. The only thing you'd achieve acting with such defensiveness is to build a barrier to communication.

wolfsnow916 (2 stories) (11 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-08-30)
[at] lady-glow I don't know why you're going really strong about this subject lady. I didn't say you're wrong when you said my cousins were probably just a case of albinism. As I said, I'm a logical person and am always taking consideration science as the general explanation of how things happened. You don't have to be rude. I respected your idea as it is also what I thought of it. I am merely sharing my 'honest' story of what happened to me and by account I have to mention other things that happened in my family that 'might be' connected. You don't have to be rude about it. Just respect my story or keep your mouth shut if you don't have anything nice to say. You can read back my previous comments on your replies, thank you, so you can understand my ideas too.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-08-30)
Oh, please... Is there any kind of evidence sustaining the human-elemental hybrid?!
wolfsnow916 (2 stories) (11 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-08-29)
[at] shelbyloree Well, yeah we do look alike. I mean, morena brown skin, long eyelashes, long straight black hair, typical Filipina look which most people would call, gorgeous morena. Lol! But I guess, they do have that pattern of liking someone which resembles another. I'm just lucky that grandma had the knowledge because of the past experiences the family had went through with the elementals.
I also know of a schoolmate before whose mother has the same experience as us. The sad thing is, her mom got tired of fighting the spirit and eventually went with him to wherever he lives.: (My friend was a little child when this happened to her mom.
shelbyloree (5 stories) (285 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-08-29)
Well let's see - do you look like your aunt? Maybe the sprite likes a certain 'look' in your family and she and you have it?

Both experiences are creepy, your aunt's even more so. Glad grandma knew what to do and you're fine now.

Late Rusby has a song called 'Sweet Bride' that is pretty much this very thing, the Scots called these creatures Kelpie, and there are similar water entities around the world under various names. What are they? No idea. But they all follow the same pattern.
Manafon1 (6 stories) (712 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-08-25)
Augusta--I really liked the idea in your last comment concerning energy created by the belief in folk entities conjuring them into existence. I believe this to be a real possibility. A theory in psychical research is something referred to as collective telepathic transmission. In a nutshell, this theory postulates that if a group of people believe, for instance, a certain place to be haunted, that an apparition created by this intense belief can manifest from the focus of a collective telepathic transmission. In this theoretical case, the collective telepathic transmission would be generated by multiple people living in the vicinity of the "haunted" location.

A case I referenced a year or so ago in the comment section of another account, described a hospital ward where terminal cancer patients caused several nurses to collectively create a spectral nurse (referred to as The Grey Lady) who would visit and provide comfort to patients who the nurses knew would soon die.

In essence, the nurses deep sympathy for the dying patients created a collective apparition telepathically. So it definitely seems very possible that many creatures of folklore could on occasion make an appearance through some form of collective telepathy borne out of the minds of multiple locals who firmly believe an entity of local legend to be real.

You gotta love the frontiers of the mind!
AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-08-25)
I wonder if in places where more belief is maintained in traditional legends, situations involving elements of them are more likely to occur? I don't mean simply that where a ready folk explanation for a phenomenon is available, people are more likely to point to it as the answer because of course that is so but I mean a phenomenon more similar to the energies we so frequently discuss when talking about ghosts. If we can posit that a home filled with negative emotions is made more likely to experience paranormal activity because of that energy - ie spirit activity being generated or summoned by it - couldn't folk entities work the same way?...ie the 'energy' created by the belief in them conjuring them into existence? Then when science moves in and culture evolves, belief fades and these entities wink out of existence... Perhaps its a fanciful way of looking at things but I don't really see why we couldn't apply the same principles to folklore as ghosts.
wolfsnow916 (2 stories) (11 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-08-23)
[at] lady-glow [at] L_Melb Good points you have there. But as I've said, I was not there when all those things happened. It can be exaggerated for all I know. It was just another story told to one and then another. But yeah, I'm a logical type of person, so what you have mentioned may be true and could be the real deal. I'm just merely, adding some points to my story that 'could be' related to what I have experienced. But I guess, it just added to the confusion. HAHA!

Anyhow, thank you for your insights. I'm not really referring to a bal-bal, we don't have that kind of creature here in our place (as far as I have heard or told), so I don't think it is involved.
L_Melb (220 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-08-23)
Thanks wolfsnow for trying to explain, but like lady-glow, I think the boring and everyday answer is much more likely regarding how your aunt found herself expecting. I am curious as to whether you truly believe what you've been told. Sometimes, we're told strange things by those close to us and you may not truly believe but you also know them to be honest - hope that makes sense
Again, some simple tests could give answers if needed.
Sorry if I took the focus away from your experience!
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-08-23)
Are you talking about a bal-bal? According to the following link a bal-bal steals corpses and feeds on them, leaving a fake corpse made with the trunk of a banana tree in the grave. The idea is similar to what you say happened to your little cousin with the difference that you claim Choca's soul was taken by her father.

Https://www.aswangproject.com/creatures-mythical-beings-philippine-folklore-mythology/

No offense intended but, after reading the description of some of those creatures, it's hard to think that people still believe in their existence after the many scientific advances of the last centuries.🙄

I wouldn't discard the possibility of a person digging out corpses to use them in some dark and primitive ritual.

I bet an autopsy would had shed a lot of light about Choca's death, and Choco is more likely to be an albino than the son of a magical being with a genome incompatible to the human DNA.
wolfsnow916 (2 stories) (11 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-08-23)
[at] lady-glow I don't know if what you are implying is a good or bad thing though. Do enlighten me. HAHA. 😟
wolfsnow916 (2 stories) (11 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-08-22)
[at] L_Melb I should have really left that part out, since I really do think it's so hard to believe. But I have to mention it as being part of my story background. But it did happen to my aunt. I'll tell you a little something about it. My aunt gave birth to twins, one boy and a girl. Their skin and features look like they have albinism. Very light skin, lacking pigmentation, and they can't see clearly in the morning but have sharp visions at night. They could have just dismissed the children as albinos, but when the twins turned 5 years old, my aunt had a dream of the elemental, who tricked her, telling her that he will take the other child to live with him in his kingdom.
The next day after that dream, it was 12 noon. The twins were playing outside when the girl just fainted and died right away. A funeral was done after 48 hours since they are living in the mountains and there's no means to preserve the body. The elders said that after 3 days they should dig the grave because according to old beliefs here in our country, if the child was indeed taken by an elemental then the corpse will be replace with a banana trunk/body. True enough when they dig the little girl's grave, the body isn't there anymore and in its place is a banana tree trunk. I can't attest to this being real, since I'm not yet around when this happen, but my mother and grandma said it did happen.
I can only say that Choco (the other twin - boy) is still alive. And I seldom see him around during gatherings. He is just what I describe physically, with great hearing skills too. And he claims he still communicates with his 'dead' sister in his dreams. His sister, Choca, would tell him about their father's kingdom and show him some places and stuffs that is not in our plane of existence. So yeah, that part I can account for as far as I know about it. Thank you:)
wolfsnow916 (2 stories) (11 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-08-22)
[at] Valkricry [at] RCRuskin Oh no! I really have done a mistake on this part, you are right. It's not a typo seriously, I made a mistake. I'm so caught up that it's 2017 now. So I forgot that 12 years ago should have been 2005 and not 2015. I really apologize, it's my fault totally.

I didn't notice that bit when I was editing my story before submitting it. 😐
L_Melb (220 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-08-22)
That is quite an exception... You have a relative who gave birth to twins from an encounter with an elemental? Has a paternity test been done? (Are elementals deadbeat dads? 😕)
I think this is a little too much for me to credit...
lady-glow (16 stories) (3154 posts)
+3
7 years ago (2017-08-22)
Oh my!
Part one was hard to swallow...I'm chocking on with the second part.☹️
RCRuskin (9 stories) (815 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-08-22)
Wolfsnow, I'm curious of one thing, but I am going to leave my curiosity unsatisfied. It's for the best, I think.

Since Val pointed out correctly that 1 and 0 are at opposite ends of the number row on a keyboard, it might be a discrepancy, but I wonder if your keyboard has a number keypad like mine, which has 1 above the 0?
valkricry (49 stories) (3268 posts) mod
+3
7 years ago (2017-08-22)
Okay...some how we jumped from, "January the next year, 2015" and moving to a new home, where an invisible 'someone' sits on your bed, and your grandmother sends for a witch doctor to solve things. The same night it's decided to do this you have a dream about that guy again, and tell us the conversation as best you can remember it because "...this happened 12 years ago." Normally, I'd try and assume a typo but the 1 and the 0 are at opposite ends.
According to your first story things started in 2003 or 2004. This is 2017. So the bare minimum for when this could have been is 13 years ago. I know, it's a small matter of a year, but coupled with inconsistencies in part 1, it casts a large shadow on your event.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: