You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: White Glowing Eyes Watching Me, Activity Escalating

Real Ghost Stories

White Glowing Eyes Watching Me, Activity Escalating

 

It started on August 15th. I felt like someone was watching me, which is not unusual my home. It is active with a very specific Spirit who I believe used to be an owner of the house and is very particular of how he likes things arranged and moves about the house without malice or intent. (My home was built in 1920's.)

The new spirit (s) is different. At first it was just a glimpse of white eyes peeking through a window. (The following morning I measured and they would have to be 5 feet for their eyes to line up with the edge of the window. I checked for footprints and any sign of disturbance as they would have had to been standing in my garden.)

On the evening of the 16th, my dog went and sat in the window and stared at these eyes for about 30 seconds before they blinked a few times and went away. This pattern followed for a few nights. At different times in the evening, in different windows. Every time I locked eyes with one I felt overwhelming sorrow and sympathy. They don't feel threatening.

This happened for a few nights. The evening of the 18th I took some photos in my bedroom because I felt like I was being watched. I caught a photo of these eyes standing at about 4 or 3 ft, right inside my doorway. Once again I did not feel threatened but more confused on how or why they had moved into my home.

The next morning of the 19th I spoke to a friend about it as I had captured photos. She was very pessimistic about what this Spirit could be and expressed her concern. She thinks the eyes are too far apart to be human. She's thinks an animal spirit but cannot explain the height.

The evening of the 19th there are two sets of eyes outside my window, another set in the spare bedroom at 3ft looking at me, making 3 visible pairs of eyes at this one time. I smudged the house this morning hoping to push them outside. At 10pm when I made this account to share my story and ask if anyone has had a similar experience, there are 5 pairs of eyes visible at one time one pair inside the kitchen, and 4 in the windows.

I'm not frightened by them but confused on why their activity grew exponentially over the course of five days. I have tried to contact them speak to them and ask them what is wrong and they continue just to stare and blink. They never stay more than 45 seconds or a minute. I only see them once an evening, excluding the pair I saw in my bedroom.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, LittleBelle, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

shelbyloree (5 stories) (285 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-08-29)
Maybe the eyes are scoping out the place, watching the resident ghost rather than you.

It reminds me of when my husband hauled home our second cat. Both sort of circled each other, and the food (both were rescues and underweight when we got them from the humane society) and now when one is around, the other is usually absent. Could be the same for this 'new' guy and the 'old' guy. 'New' guy may be seeing if it can stay or not.

It's probably one thing, but you're seeing it in multiple places at the same time. That's got something to do with quantum physics, I watched about it on the film 'What The Bleep Do We Know', you may want to take a look at that one, it's pretty interesting.

If it still sticks around, I would assume the energy holding crystals may be an influence?
RCRuskin (9 stories) (811 posts)
+2
7 years ago (2017-08-25)
Hmm. They started before the eclipse then, Little Bell?

The crystals and tarot cards attract my interest. (Side note: an acquaintance of mine uses salt blessed in his church to bless things before they enter his house, even purchased food, though it is sprinkled on the grocery bags. When I had to crash at his place, he started to carry my stuff into his house and I stopped him, reminding him of his ritual to protect his house.)

The animals will certainly make it harder to do the dusting, but knowing they're around, when interpreting the results, if any, we'll make note of their presence.

I think Rook is on to something with his in-between spaces theory.
LittleBelle (1 stories) (3 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-08-25)
Lady glow

The activities in the house has gone down. I have caught only one pair of eyes staring in from outside staring in through the windows, but not in the house since I've blessed it. The resident ghost after I bless the house usually disappears for a little while before coming back. So I haven't had any recent activity from him.

Rookdygin
I hadn't thought about that. They haven't ever been out in the open they are always in the windows or right in the doorway I'll have to look into that thank you.

They're not just white piercing glowing balls. They are very intense right in the middle and as they had towards the edge they have a fading out effect. They kind of have a blue tint to them, they're almost perfectly round. My home is protected but not the property outside the home. I have recently bought items from other people who believe in the Paranormal. I was told nothing that was supposed to contain any Spirits or have any Spirit attached to it.

RCRuskin
I recently bought items into the home from other people such as tarot cards that are in a oak box. Paintings, crystals and a box of my mother's things. I thought of that and I blessed all the new objects that I brought into the home at the same time that I smudged the House.

Weather here has been relatively good. I live in the center of Wyoming and at first I thought that they just might be tied to the eclipse that recently happened because we had totality here, because they are still around after the eclipse I do not know if that has any ties to it.
I'm going to powder the window seals and in between all the doorways like you suggested. This might be a little difficult seeing as I have a cat and 3 dogs but I will see if it works.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-08-24)
Is there any update about your experience? Have you seen the eyes after blessing your house? Did the 'resident ghost' react in any way to the blessing?

I hope you can keep us posted if anything new happens in your house.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-08-23)
I find it curious that these 'eyes' seem to only be appearing in places that 'could' (opinion here folks) be considered 'between' spaces.

Let me explain:

Windows and doors form an area 'between' either the outdoors or between rooms within our homes. There is a THEROY that some spirits/entities can use this 'between space' because they provide an easier access point between the spirit and physical realms.

Some questions for you...

These 'eyes', do they have a shape... Are they just round or are they almond shaped? Are they 'long and slanted' and if so how?

Or are they just 'white points of light' or is there more to them? Something that defines them as 'eyes'?

Any idea 'why/how' the one pair got into the house... You seem versed in 'smudging' is your home 'shielded' if so is it possible someone in your household has invited 'something' in?

Respectfully,

Rook
RCRuskin (9 stories) (811 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-08-22)
Hi, Little Bell.

Coming from a tech support/troubleshooting background, I'd like to know about events that preceded seeing the eyes. As a trainer, I'd tell the new hires to ask the customer 'what changes were made before the problem happened?' The customer would usually say 'none', completely skipping things such as Windows software updates, installing a new game or other program, buying a new printer, getting a new router, and other things! (Not joking, but one time, the problem turned out to be the customer got a fish tank and the pump's motor interfered with their wireless router. Happily, routers have gotten better since then.)

Was there any weather events that day? Rain, thunder, wind? If so, how close was it in time to seeing the eyes in the window?

And rereading your narrative has given me an idea. All of these eyes were seen through first floor windows? Do you think you could dust the window sills with some powdery thing? I'd be curious if there are footprints on the window sills.
LittleBelle (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-08-22)
Lady-glow

My friend very much dislikes anything Supernatural if it's not in a movie. She believes in the Supernatural but thinks that every Supernatural Spirit must be malevolent.
After speaking to high priestess and then nearby coven they suggested that I smudge the house, and delete the pictures in order to completely rid myself of them. They don't feel threatening, but I agreed with her that I'd rather be safe than sorry.
I currently live with my fiance who works 12 or more hours a day. He has not mentioned seeing them.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+3
7 years ago (2017-08-22)
Hum... Considering how fast they reproduce, you may be dealing with gigantic spirit bunnies. 😜

Did your friend explain why you should get rid of the images and the reason for her concern?
If you don't feel threatened by the eyes, why did you decide to smudge and bless your house?
Have any other member of your family seen the eyes?
LittleBelle (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
7 years ago (2017-08-22)
RCRuskin. Unfortunately I blessed my home this morning, before I saw your request. I was instructed to get rid of the images before hand. I will ask my friend if she still has it. I will be more than happy to answer any questions while I wait to hear from her.
RCRuskin (9 stories) (811 posts)
+1
7 years ago (2017-08-21)
Do you still have the photo you took and showed your friend? I have thoughts and questions, but most of them could be answered by the photo.

If you don't have it, it's ok.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: