You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Scary Hummmm Noises

Real Ghost Stories

Scary Hummmm Noises

 

I am very realistic, not superstitious, very logical person. Some spooky events happens in my life what I tell you. But I still wonder about them. In real life, thousands of people faced some kind of Supernatural spooky incidents in their life at least once. But most of them also never could understand them. When I was 17, I was getting training in govt. Driven ITI (industrial training institute) at afternoon. In morning time to noon I attend my college first year. ITI training was running from 2-30 to 9-00 o' clock. ITI centre was located far 12 km from my house, and I was used local train for daily up down. I was getting last train to home at 9-20 o clock at night. The railway station was very near of ITI.

Once in summer day (March) my all co trainee guys returned to their homes by 7-00 o clock local train. Only I and the training teacher was in the class. I had some work to do with some machines there. I was doing my job on machine and my teacher was set on his old type chair. Suddenly electricity power supply cut off. Every where very dark black happens and my machines shut down.

My teacher said to me that he had some candles in main office cupboard. I had torch I start it but unfortunately it was not lighting that day. I am very frustrated because of very dark night and summer heat. I sat nearby machine and waiting for electricity power came. After some minutes my teacher return with candles and he made them light up. We both got some relief. I go to my teacher and sat on chair opposite side to them. He took out some snack wafers from his bag and started to eat. I don't take any wafers then.

Suddenly from the beside change room, I heard very very spooky noise,' HMMMmmmm'. Like some one is dyeing. I saw my teacher was also shocked and looking towards change room. We both really scared. That Hmmmm sound timely repeated more and more loudly. I and teacher very scared and screamed. But we both can not run away from there because there were very very dark everywhere due to electric power cut. The main gate in about 100 meter away from us. It was dangerous in that dark. Because ITI surrounding area was full of slums and full of thieves and looters.

That spooky HMMMmmmm sound continuously until next 15 minutes. Our bodies are frozen due to fear. We were sat there like two statues due to fear of that spooky HMMMmmmm sounds. Surely we both thought that we must die in next some minutes. That sound was clearly very loud Hmmm Hmmm Hmmmm as some of dyeing and try to get rid of last time suffering.

Suddenly light came after 15 minutes. Lights, fans, machines started workIng and we both got some life in our mind and body. Both we than go to change room, and light on, saw nothing nowhere exist there except some big old cupbard there.

We return and shut down all machines. We took our kits and come out of ITI bilding and shut main electricity switch.

Than we both were walking on main road. We reached the station. We sat on bench and drink water. Than I started to talk about the Hmmmm spooky sound. I asked teacher if he know something about that. He silent for some minutes. Than he remember something and said slowly. 'before three years, in that change room, one student suddenly screamed and fell down and died. After that event some spooky noise started from that change room. So many people listen to that noise.'

After that day I never like to stay work at night time in that ITI. I than always tried to finish my work before evening. Still I can not forgot that spooky noise coming event.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Ayaz, has the following expectation about your feedback: I won't be reading the comments.

swapnilnarendra (10 posts)
+3
6 years ago (2018-03-18)
Pigeons. Anyone who have lived around pigeons can tell you that they make moaning noises that sound exactly like a human being crying out of pain or agony. I used to get spooked earlier when I first moved to a pigeon dominated area, but now I am used to it.
MariaMason (4 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2017-10-27)
If it was an ITI surrounding, then that noise can be of any mechanical equipment.
echosmithrocks (16 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2017-10-25)
Heyy... Ayaz, you did mention "ITI surrounding area was full of slums and full of thieves and looters." so I'm like... It's just a couple getting it on in that room! Maybe you just mistook the sounds of pleasure for sounds of death instead!
RCRuskin (9 stories) (811 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2017-10-20)
Lots of talk about it might be electrical equipment, and it does vibrate, in the US anyway, at 60 cycles per second. But as I read this, there are two ghostly tales. First is Ayaz's experience which all comments so far have been about.

But the instructor said this has been going on for three years, since a student died. I wish to hear of those narratives. Ah well.
Kindly_refrain (16 stories) (193 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2017-10-19)
I am not saying that something paranormal did not happen as I was not there to hear the Hmmmmm sound. It is easy to dismiss someone's experience but, especially at this site, I feel the benefit of the doubt should always go to the person that was there.

As the whole topic is beyond most people's credulity zone I like to cut the experiencer some slack.

That being said, among other trades licenses, I am an industrial electrician and I have heard odd humming coming from equipment during electrical anomalies.

Certainly if one phase of an electrical system is lost (in a three phase system) equipment can make the oddest humming noises when trying to restart. Under-voltage restart attempts can also cause humming sounds.

Perhaps the sound was not electrical at all but genuinely supernatural but coincidences with mundane easily explainable occurrences certainly make it difficult to distinguish one from the other.
sushantkar (16 stories) (533 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2017-10-18)
Maybe the humming sound was coming from some sort of capacitors... It doesn't sound paranormal though... Atleast...
Thanks for sharing.

Regards
lady-glow (16 stories) (3149 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2017-10-17)
Hmmmm hmmmm. I wonder if the engine of one, or more, of those machines was making the noise... Perhaps a fan or some mechanical part shooting off. 🤔

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: