You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Wet Cross

Real Ghost Stories

Wet Cross

 

About 3 years ago I had went to work with my father. We worked that day until about 12pm. On our way home from work we get a call from my brother's wife, she was frightened! She had said that she dropped her twin daughters off in school and she came home went to bed, but something woke her up in the morning, something she couldn't really see clearly. We asked her what she had seen and she answered "a black figure", more like a shadow. She called us that day because my brother was at work and she was home alone, but not only that happened! She also said that there where wet crosses in her 2 doors, one was the bathroom door and one the actual room door. She tried rubbing it off but it was just there.

We couldn't believe what she was saying so we had to stop by. We pulled up and immediately see what she was talking about, the cross didn't smell like anything, it was just standing out from the door color as a wet mark. We didn't know what or who could have done this but for sure it was something we never found an answer to.

Frightened, they then moved to another house and nothing seemed to happen after that. But what she went through that day was unexplainable.

I searched in the internet and there was a story on this page similar but the only difference was that the other person did not see a black figure/shadow. The cross could or could not be there to this day. I actually know the people who moved in that house but never asked about the cross, it's a family of 4 kids, mom and dad. They have one little girl who they say stares off at moments in a room and they are worried because she won't say what the purpose of it is.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from North Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Victorhdz, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

SuperPugLady (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-01-09)
Hi. I agree with Lady-glow. It's worth telling the other family, now living in the house so that they're prepared and can protect their children.
The activity sounds malevolent to me. Might be an idea to research the house's history. 😃
roylynx (guest)
 
6 years ago (2018-01-01)
Happy New Year!
Am I late for commenting in this story already?
Do you have any information of the house? Background, histories, etc.

It is quite scary to have strange entities around...

E.Lynx
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
 
6 years ago (2017-12-30)
Just my opinion, I consider important to inform the family living in the house about the dark figure and the crosses, it wouldn't be fair if something negative is there and those children are at risk.

Thanks for sharing.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: