You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Bandana Of A Thing

Real Ghost Stories

Bandana Of A Thing

 

While sitting in the kitchen, eating Steak and Shake, I look up to see 2 bandanas that are tied to the pantry cabinet doors blowing like wind is moving them up from an undercurrent. My husband is around the corner where he can't see this happening, blowing his nose. I figure it's the a.c. Or wind somehow doing this. I am waiting for him to come around the corner to see it so he can explain to me how or why those blue bandanas are moving like that. As soon as he walks around the corner, they stop. I tell him about what I just saw and asked him to just sit down and watch them awhile. He's walking and moving so I figured if it was his movement somehow causing it, it would also do this again. If it happened once, it would happen again, right? Wrong. They didn't move again the rest of the night. We sat 30 minutes. We checked later. Nothing else happened.

These bandanas have been hung on those pantry door handles for 6 months and I have never seen them move like that. We've had heat on in the winter and a.c. On when it is hot. I have sat in that kitchen many times and those bandanas have never moved. Ever. They moved today while I was watching them but as soon as my husband came around the corner - the movement stopped and did not continue.

Several nights ago I was woken up to a woman's voice saying "hush" loudly. It woke up me and my children. My husband was asleep and no one else is in our house. Perhaps we just have bad insulation and sound carried from outside somehow? Only this has happened before and the same voice then said it was going to wear our skins (woke me and the kids up that time too). Strange things are going on in my home.

Three days prior to this, I was woke up to what sounded like screaming in the distance around 2 a.m. I couldn't see my clock because my water cup was in the way but my hubby gets up for work around 2:30 a.m. And he was still asleep. He got up about a half hour later hence I know it was around 2 a.m. When I saw a face with one eye and shaggy hair peeking at me through an exercise bike near our bed. It scared me. Everyone was in bed asleep but me. I prayed then got up and checked. Kids were sound asleep. I had the hubby move the exercise bike out.

The next night I woke up feeling like I was being choked at around 2 a.m. I sat up (I could move - I was not paralyzed) and found my neck hurt. When I went to look in the mirror later I found out that my neck was bloody where my cross necklace sits on my neck like something had been scratching at my neck. I don't have fingernails (I chew mine) and my chain and cross are smooth. There is nothing in my bed that can scratch my neck and my husband has clipped fingernails plus he was laying on the other side of the bed. He did not have anything on that could scratch me. While this was happening though, I'm scared and look at the wall (I'm laying on the side near the wall). I suddenly see a black golf ball size round shadow on the wall moving up the wall slowly then disappeared.

Last night, I woke up again around 2 a.m. To the feeling of being choked. I open my eyes and see a shadow on the wall above my sleeping husband's head like jagged triangle hair (a girls hair). It then moves out above his head and disappears. I'm scared but exhausted so I wait a while and then try to lay back down to sleep. I lay back down and shortly after feel myself being "choked" again. I can move, I'm not paralyzed or anything so I sit up, freaking out, trying to swallow but struggling. It feels like something has its hands around my neck, squeezing me. As soon as I call on the name of Jesus Christ it stops.

My husband saw the blood on my neck. I'm not crazy. My kids are being affected too and having nightmares.

I'm in the process of obtaining some holy water to bless my home. The lady obtaining it for me had a daughter who broke her ankle the day after I asked for the item so I am hoping I will have this item soon (not wanting to push). I've said prayers throughout my house. I also bought some white sage. I think I'm being targeted by a demon. I've asked my husband to start video taping.

Other hauntings by saxichan_2002

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Missouri

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, saxichan_2002, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

CuriousNEwoman (14 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-06-16)
I completely understand your desire to video tape. I would want "proof" as well if you are surrounded by non believers.

If you get the blessed medal... Blessed water and salt (can I ask... [at] integrest- what do you do with the salt when you have it?) And you sage your house (personally I would sage the individuals who live there too) will you still have clergy come in and bless it? Do you know the history of your house. What ever it is or if there is more than one thing... It doesn't seem..."friendly" I guess is the word... I guess I would look into the house or land and figure out if it starts there... Just my opinion tho... And I have never been through any of this personally...

I wish you luck at ridding yourself and your family from what ever is bothering you! Continue with your thoughts/comments of Jesus! ❤
Anno_Domini (3 stories) (167 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-05-24)
Hi saxichan, thanks for your story.

I have had an experience of being "paralysed" before, in fact I was typing my story out here in the comments and then it became too long so I submitted it as a stand-alone story!

I am glad that pronouncing and believing in the Lord Jesus' name brought you immediate respite, and also share the same advice as a couple of other posters -- do consult a pastor or a priest for advice. Also don't stop praying for God's protection on you and your family. ❤
saxichan_2002 (5 stories) (9 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-05-04)
[at] Integrist: Thanks! I will ask her about those items as well.
Integrist (83 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-05-03)
[at] Saxichan: You might want to ask your friend to also get you a blessed and exorcised St. Benedict's medal, and exorcised salt.

You should be fine then.
saxichan_2002 (5 stories) (9 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-04-30)
[at] LuciaJacinta

Thanks for the info. I'm not Catholic and I didn't know you could just go get holy water. Good to know. My Catholic friend I asked about it that is obtaining the holy water for me said she had to get special permission from her pastor first so from what I understood, it was not an item the bishop will just give to anyone. I was told he had to approve it first based on why I needed it. We only have 1 Catholic church in my town that I'm aware of to boot so... It's a small town.

And yes, I had scratch marks like something had tried to scratch or claw my neck. It was weird.
LuciaJacinta (8 stories) (291 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-04-29)
It's not hard to get holy water. Just walk into any Catholic church and they always have a well marked font of it. Just bring a container to put it in. I don't see why you need someone to get it for you.
How is there blood on your neck? Was there scratch marks? I understand the feeling of being choked but is it clawing you as well?
CuriousDee (8 stories) (631 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-04-29)
Augusta,

You're right, I didn't even think of that. Then again, I'm sort of a scaredy cat. Lol I've always wondered if recording or doing an evp session would "encourage" activity. I'm curious what others think of this or if anyone has experience with this?
AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
+3
6 years ago (2018-04-29)
I understand wanting a recording - its a way of proving to yourself as much as anyone else that this is really happening.

Since you seem to be involved with a church, perhaps you might arrange for a member of the clergy to come and perform a blessing on your house and family.
CuriousDee (8 stories) (631 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-04-29)
saxichan,

Don't rule out sleep paralysis either, just in case. Anyone that experiences it knows it can be terrifying. You are not crazy. There are so many experiencing paranormal phenomena or just "that was weird" moments. You're definitely not alone. I'm glad you have help and validation with what is going on.

I'm just curious though; why do you want to record the activity? To be honest, I don't think I could do it. You can't unwatch what you've seen, you know? Lol
saxichan_2002 (5 stories) (9 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-04-29)
[at] CuriousDee

Thank you. I will definately give that cleansing method a try and thank you for the help. I really appreciate it.

I will also look into the hypnagogic hallucinatiobs (someone once suggested it was sleep paralysis to me and I am open to non-paranormal explanations as well, especially since a lot of the things I'm experiencing I'm afraid so I could just be misunderstanding something or assuming it's something paranormal since I'm sure fear makes us much less rational as human beings).

I did work with a christian counselor so I know it's not delusions or hallucinations from any kind of mental disorder at least. I've had that ruled out so that's a good thing too. For a little bit there I was afraid of my having a mental breakdown or just under a lot of stress or am I starting to be schizophrenic? When you experience some of the stuff that makes you question your own sanity. Except that the kids were responding to so that kind of gave me some verification that hate other people are being affected by this. With counselor it was definitely a relief to have someone say I'm mentally sound and at least it's not coming from that arena.

Will try to get video eventually but we're working on getting the stuff we need to do that just to see if we can pick up anything on video like orbs or black Shadows moving or moving objects since I've heard things moving in my bathroom at night when nobody's in there (like the cabinet slamming and the scale moving on the floor.)
CuriousDee (8 stories) (631 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-04-28)
Hi saxichan,

First, I'm sorry you're going through such a hard time. It sounds quite stressful. I wanted to recommend a cleansing method by Rook (a member) that other members have had great success with. Its on his profile page, here's the link:

Http://www.yourghoststories.com/user-profile.php?user=8155

Also, some of your activity might be caused by Hypnagogia or Hypnagogic hallucinations. It happens right before the onset of sleep or upon waking. The hallucinations are sort of like dream figments. I've experienced them and can tell you it feels quite real, however what you see is not. You can easily research this if you're interested.

As for the choking/scratches on your neck, I'm at a loss. I would definitely do Rook's cleansing method and try to stay strong. Fear can really do a number on someone. You have more power than you think. My thoughts are with you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: