You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Shadow People :: Shadow Person Touched Me?

Real Ghost Stories

Shadow Person Touched Me?

 

I grew up in haunted houses and I've also been very sensitive to the paranormal, so it doesn't usually freak me out, but what happened last night, left me a bit confused and wondering if I should be alarmed.

I've seen/felt shadow people before in my room, always in my room, once in a while in the hall outside my room, but nowhere else in the house. Sometimes they wake me up, sometimes I just watch them for a while before I fall asleep. I usually see them moving slowly on the wall and ceiling on the opposite side of my bedroom, sometimes following the edge of the ceiling close to my bed. Lately, they've been getting aggressive. Moving faster, coming closer.

My boyfriend is a trucker, so he wakes in the middle of the night to go to work, and then I go back to sleep. Nothing ever happens when he's in the room. Last night, he woke at 2, like usual, and was out the door for work. My 7 year old woke up, and joined me in bed, and we fell back asleep. About an hour later, I woke up and saw the shadows again, some on the wall/ceiling on the other side of my bed, a few on the ceiling line, and felt, more than saw, a pretty solid one behind me. I was facing the wall, with my son between me and the wall. The shadow behind me touched me on my side and pressed down, hard. It wasn't painful at that point, but it was very uncomfortable feeling, like I was being held down. I didn't move, because I was afraid if I did, it would stop focusing on me and focus on my son, and I didn't know what it was doing or why. My son did not wake up, but in his sleep, he was saying, "no, no" and moving closer to the wall, farther from me and the shadow. We stayed like that for maybe 10 minutes and the pressure of my side increased, so now, it still wasn't painful, but it was starting to feel sore, if that makes sense. By then, I was kind of irritated, so I mentally tried to shake it off. It reached it's "hand" to right in front of my face, about an inch away, and it felt like it was likely trying to pull something from me. It was definitely a solid feeling in front of my face, and at that point, the pressure on my side had become somewhat painful. At that point, I want from irritated to a little scared, so I mentally pushed it away, and it pretty much left, and then the shadows on the wall and ceiling dissipated.

What the Hell was that? Anyone have a similar experience?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Massachusetts

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, harleyhalfmoon, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Awake1111 (18 posts)
-2
6 years ago (2018-08-26)
Ive also been pressed down by them. I had an outa body experience it was my 1st abduction dream and a grey was performing a procedure on my back this being had a huge rod inside my spine then when it was removed another being started pressing extremely hard like a massage starting from my neck down to my tail bone. I have had outa body experiences being taken outa my bed by shadows and later being dropped off by 👽👽👽 they are the same
Awake1111 (18 posts)
-2
6 years ago (2018-08-26)
Believe it or not those beings are extraterrestrials and they were most likely performing a procedure on you. You were probably just too out of it to realize they were doing a procedure. Ets perform procedures with advanced multidimensional tools meaning for example they can literally take your eye out and put a tiny rice grain sized chip inside then put your eye back in without hardly if not any pain. The shadows are the greys 👽. They appear as shadows from the non physical dimension. I have had contact with them since a child and some wear black jumpsuits. Hope this helps
spiritwaiting (42 stories) (843 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-07-04)
Harleyhalfmoon,

In my own experiences with "Shadow beings",I've personally never had good ones. Never felt anything good.

I know once I truly started to open myself up in a more spiritual journey type of way they really started to make their presence known more often and in very uneasy ways to me and my family.

I learned to block them.
I tried many different ways to do so, and finally found one.
It was through meditation.

Not sure if you do that.

Anyhow back to the point I was trying to make but got sidetracked...

I don't find shadow beings friendly.
Maybe they were testing your willingness to accept them around you.
And when they finally figured they could get close enough they went in for it.
I'm not trying to frighten you, but with what you described as their interaction with you on that night, I don't think they really have good intentions.

How long have you been seeing them?
Only in this particular home you reside in?
Or all of your life?

Do you have a way of protecting yourself?

Thank you for sharing
Spiritwaiting
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+3
6 years ago (2018-07-01)
Ox1111 - Please remember that we have many different beliefs represented on our site. Not everyone is going to agree with your comments so please present them as your opinion: not fact.
Ox1111 (3 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-07-01)
Shadow people normally only watch. You should ignore them or demand they go away. You mention being spiritual, if you talk to or show interest you invite evil to you, so never speak and if you do demand they go away. The touch is probably a demon, I order them away with the name of Jesus and show no fear. DO NOT SPEAK OR ASK WHAT THEY WANT. They tend to move stuff like in my house they keep knocking my daughters ball off the shelf and for some reason my paper plate stacks and plastic cups stacks over, they even came to my job and knock the bags of cups over around me there. They do it for attention and want you to speak and ask about them, this opens you up to them. They may act like a dead friend or relative and try to deceive you to again give them attention and open yourself up to them, it's never a dead friend or relative only a fraud the dead go to heaven or hell immediately, don't be fooled.
Lilady4 (7 stories) (427 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-07-01)
This is rather interesting. I don't like shadow people at all. It seems that you have a very negative entity in your home. I would suggest a cleansing ritual to try and rid your home of this entity before it gets more aggressive. Have you spoken to your husband about it?
Love & Light, Rachel 😊
LuciaJacinta (8 stories) (291 posts)
+3
6 years ago (2018-06-26)
It kind of worries me your son was saying, no no. Did you ask him the next day if he saw/felt something? I would think your son did experience something or else he wouldn't have reacted that way.
RCRuskin (9 stories) (811 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-06-24)
When helping college profs and students with research, I often found that the question contains the answer. And you did ask 'what the hell was that?'

I've seen shadows and they felt menacing. My brother and I, just today in fact, talked about a store that used to be half a block from an apartment we shared. My brother felt something oppressive from the store, but I never felt anything specific, that I can recall at least.

More to your point, though, I do recall something similar from about the time I was 6 or 7 years old. I felt, more than saw, figures moving along the walls. That probably was just my imagination. Too long ago for me to recall. At least 2500 presidents ago. 😜

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: