You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Ghost Friends (is This Safe?)

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost Friends (is This Safe?)

 

I'm struggling with what does it mean? Is it safe? Is there anyone else out there experiencing what I am, cause I feel alone.

I've been communicating with ghosts with yes and no answers for about a year now. They touch me and stroke, mainly on the legs and feet but have pretty well touched everywhere with a request. The right side is yes and the left no.

It's a constant relationship of none stop questions... Questions like "can you go on an airplane? The answer No. "Can you orgasm?" again No. "Can you taste?" also No but they can sure smell and love essential oils. You can feel the bottle tremor a bit as they smell. "Are you happy?" No. "Do you like Eminem?" Yes. "Did you overdose?" Yes.

The one ghost loves tv and some music, she nods a lot if she likes and I add it to a playlist. If she goes too long without tv she completely ignores me until it is on. I'll be thinking about the show as I watch and will get these little nods and shakes as replies to my thoughts, it's like watching tv with someone except they read your mind.

I don't know if they can only communicate with me cause my aura is weakened or something, I had some heavy drug use and wasn't spiritual at all, I thought maybe I damaged it. Is it because they are sucking my energy away? Just something they like about me? I dunno! They shut down when I ask these questions. I didn't believe in ghosts one bit before this.

They follow me like they have nothing else to do and mainly touch me when I lay down and everything is still, I've come to enjoy the company unless they keep me awake, such a piss off when they do that.

Anyway, that is my story of my ghost friends, if you can relate or have heard of anything similar please please comment!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, PurpleGhost, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

PurpleGhost (1 stories) (2 posts)
-2
5 years ago (2018-11-06)
To APO
Yes I have orgasmed and by doing nothing but let it touch me.

I mean I can ask it to say touch my arm and it will or stick it's fingers in my mouth which feels funny
. I've wondered if it was due to drug use but I'm not hearing things and it's impossible to ignore. Sometimes I get right pissed off cause they won't stop touching me. I've seen the hairs move where I am being touched, they kind of curl over.
Also there is the high pitched sound like a shrill. I can ask them to talk and I hear it and to stop and the sound stops. I thought I was crazy. I can feel the hand or even it lay on my chest I can feel the head and its head nod yes or no. It can't be my imagination. I know it;s not muscle spasms.

Yes I've heard that you should help them move on. I asked and it said it chose to be here. I asked if it was happy and I got a no.

I know they are around cause she sits where ever I do. Sometimes I'll be sitting in a chair or couch and totally forget about them and I feel it shake a little and its her wiggling.

I don't really know where I bumped into them but the first touch was in a park I was watching the fish and felt touch on my chest.
That led me to tripping out in my bed cause I kept getting touched. You can feel them move around on the bed they weigh something cause I got her to sit on my leg and lean... To the left and lean to the right. My mind couldn't make this up.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+3
6 years ago (2018-10-01)
If questions and/or comments are too graphic or detailed, based on the moderator's opinion, they will be deleted.
Aporetic (5 stories) (125 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-10-01)
Greetings PurpleGhost

I don't think there's something WRONG with someone having ghosties as friends, per se - it's almost like a child with an imaginary friend - BUT you've blurred the lines between reality and fantasy.
'Do you orgasm?'
'...but have pretty well touched everywhere with a request.'

I had a friend who was a heavy drug user, and during one of her 'I'm going clean' trips, I witnessed the following with my own ears and eyes.

1. We're alone at her place and she's gone to the loo. It's day time, people are at work and kids in school. It's quiet - no television or radio background noises and I hear her saying, sounding irritated, 'You talk too much'. When I asked her whom she'd been talking to, I got a blank look and a 'Huh?' response.

2. She's in her bedroom and I walk in. She's got her back to me, cupping her ear as though she's listening to something/someone, then she throws back her head and laughs. I got out of there in record time.

The point of this... Drugs are destructive and long-term use, more often than not, leads to impaired brain functioning. I've seen (and still see) people losing the plot because of drug use.

On the other hand - have you ever considered that the kindest thing you can do for these lingering souls is helping them move on, instead of being trapped here (the land of the living) because of your selfishness?
'...I've come to enjoy the company...'

'Is it because they are sucking my energy away?'
You don't mention feeling weak in their presence, so no, I don't believe that's the case. You might be using them to give you some sense of purpose. Do you work? Did you work while you were on drugs - a high-functioning addict?

I do hope you return and address our questions and concerns.

Regards
Apo
CuriousDee (8 stories) (631 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-09-29)
I'm also interested in more information and have the same questions as Lady-Glow. Hopefully, you'll come back to clarify.
Vinayak16 (1 stories) (14 posts)
+3
6 years ago (2018-09-29)
Hello PurpleGhost

As lady glow asked, can you tell us when, where and how these ghosts started to give you company? It would be better if you start with the first time you had an encounter with them.

Hope you keep well with your health.

Amen
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
+6
6 years ago (2018-09-27)
Hello PurpleGhost - Have you been to a doctor's for a medical check up? It's always important to discard any health issues before assuming something to be paranormal.

Would it be possible that you are experiencing a muscle twitching? What makes you think ghosts are causing these touches? Does this happen only at home or regardless of your location? If only at home, what do you know about the history of the house? Do you remember if something relevant happened before you began experiencing these touches? Do you have any idea who these 'ghosts' were in live? Would it be possible that this is a long term side effect of the drugs you used?

"They follow me like they have nothing else to do and mainly touch me when I lay down and everything is still"

How do you know they are around when they are not touching you?

In my opinion, a little more information about the way you came across these ghosts would be very helpful to understand what you are going through.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: