You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Non Human Entities :: The Little Blue Man?

Real Ghost Stories

The Little Blue Man?

 

I recently started on a painting to hang over my bed not too long ago of a little blue fairy. My mother, when she saw what I was painting, asked me what I was working on. When I said that it was a fairy she told me it had reminded her of the tiny blue creature she had seen while she was pregnant with me (that the only difference was that it was a male). I vaguely remembered her telling me about it, but I asked her to tell me about it again anyway.

"It was little and blue. It kind of reminded me of a troll, and it just touched my pregnant belly and smiled. I did not feel like it was going to hurt me," she had said, and then proceeded to tell me that it had pointy teeth. My friends and I have talked about it in length because we've all had our own paranormal experiences; one of our group of three being more knowledgeable than myself or the second party. We all speculate that it is more than likely one of the nice people, but we aren't entirely certain.

Despite various searches 'small blue creatures with pointy teeth', 'blue imps with pointy teeth' or even 'imps with pointy teeth' I have not been able to find any information on this creature. I want to say that it is an imp, not a troll, but whenever I draw one of the nice people it always comes back to this specific design. I also see them quite erratically in my dreams being playful and not particularly harmful (part of the reason I want to call them imps); I would love to know if anyone else has had any experiences with these creatures, or if they have any information on them. They may not seem harmful, but not knowing what they are is a little unsettling given a very recent spike in issues with sleep paralysis.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Maryland

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Creepy-Crawler911, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

truffles (1 stories) (9 posts)
+1
5 years ago (2019-03-04)
I was just wondering, if the little blue man was only about a foot tall, was your mom sitting down? Asking as to get a better understanding of what happened. Was she inside or outside?
ParaHunter33 (2 posts)
 
5 years ago (2019-01-25)
Dear creepy crawler, I found your story strangely intriguing myself, as I also have had a never ending fascinating and never ending search of my own with a little blue creature/being I saw a painting of on a tv show decades ago that was in an exhibit in a unique museum supposed to be located in the Czech Republic. It was of a blue creature (appearing male--in my perspective). He was/is hunched over and appears to be looking over his right shoulder with large open eyes at the person painting his picture. Doesn't seem to be smiling so unsure if it has pointy teeth. The word Blue is in the title of the painting. The Blue Goblin. Or hobgoblin? Or I don't recall the specific entity name... Since I saw that particular painting on that show--- It was like strangest places to see? I can't recall but it was hosted by Arthur Kent on The Travel Channel. And the museum was something along the lines of The museo de occultizim y parapsychologie or something like that (museum of occultism and parapsychology). It was included as a special exhibit of Supernatural channeled artworks and for some odd reason the Blue Goblin painting seemed to draw my attention more than any other piece in the collection. A. K. Mentioned the museum had the exhibit specifically placed in the top floor separately alone it was so large. I have searched for years and years for this painting/image...as well as that museum and have not ever found either one. I really enjoyed your story it reminded me of my own hunt of my own blue guy.-- Shar ____ P.S. Maybe consider including a picture of your blue fairy man creature so everyone can see if they can tell you what you saw?:) take care and stay safe.
vulcan10 (5 stories) (332 posts)
-3
6 years ago (2018-10-12)
I don't know that I'd rely on anything or anyone claiming to be an expert on the supernatural or the dead. And what it looks like would have no relevance to the problem since the demonic, or fallen angel this would most likely be, can imitate any form it wishes or any one it wishes. They have been around us our whole lives and would know the answer to any question put to it. Although I have found them to lie when asked who the only true God is and his son who had been sent here amongst us for a while. (that really pisses them off) If I was you i'd reframe from communication in any way with this entity. It will not have your best interest at heart.
Tweed (35 stories) (2494 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-10-10)
Hi Creepy Crawler,

Well, there's a turn up. I'm adding your account to me faves because of the colour of your little man. Was it dark blue, do you know? Dee linked you to one of my things about a nature spirit wearing dark blue. But I thought it was because of my own use of dark blue at the time. But maybe this colour is favoured by nature spirits, or perhaps we've just had two blue wearing beings and colour has little to do with it.

I wouldn't worry so much about the teeth, or the appearance at all. These little fellows have a habit of appearing odd, or scary, but I think that's just our limited human perspective getting in the way. Best thing to go on is how people felt around the time of the encounter. What the initial impressions were. Sounds like this little guy meant no harm.

Don't know if I'm 'the' person to talk to, (but thanks Augusta, I'll take it anyway!) Everyone's already given cool advice though. Do look at your family tree, something about this being around pregnancy that feels like this being may have been summoned by the people in the home. We've been looking after our young godson in recent times and have noticed an upsurge in activity, much of it I feel is nature spirit related. So a pregnancy would fit in with that.

Nice going on the painting. Kind of fitting you should hang it over your bed. Sleep paralysis is likely unrelated. I think mostly it's stress and/or fatigue itself which causes bouts of sleep paralysis.

Thanks for sharing, interesting stuff!

Oh and Echosmithrocks, LOL Smurf, love it! 😆
echosmithrocks (16 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-10-08)
It's a... Smurf perhaps? 😲 In any case you mentioned that you see them in your dreams, did this start after or before you heard your mom's story?
AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
+3
6 years ago (2018-10-08)
CuriousDee posted the very account from Tweed that this experience recalled for me! I think Tweed may be THE person to chime in here given the frequency of their experiences with elementals. I believe in that particular account, the little blue man was described as a Brownie - perhaps Creepy, do a bit of a Google on Brownies and see if their description fits your hunch.

I also like ThunderBaby's ancestral connection theory. Maybe have a peak at your mother's family tree and research the predominant cultures you find there. Also have a look at accounts posted by contributors here from your state - something keeps niggling at the back of my head that there is some sort of local legend that may apply. I will ask some of my Marylander friends!
ThunderBaby (2 posts)
+4
6 years ago (2018-10-07)
I'm curious to know what ancestry you are. European? Asian? African? There are so many area specific little people that you may need to search more for where your ancestors come from to get a true answer, for this person to be blessing your mother's baby bump it would seem more ancestral to me

Hi, everyone, by the way 😊
Creepy-Crawler911 (1 stories) (1 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-10-07)
[at] RSAChick
My mom met it in in home in Maryland, and she said that there was no one else around. She also said that it was very tiny maybe around a foot or less.

Thank you so much to everyone for the feedback it's wonderful to hear what everyone has to say. ❤
Sleeping-with-steve (guest)
 
6 years ago (2018-10-03)
Hello Creepy-Crawler911,

I have never heard about these creatures before. I did a bit of googling and found this for you.

Https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imp

A very interesting read.

I hope the information helps you understand these creatures.
😘 ❤ 😘
MrsRizzo2429 (4 stories) (93 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-09-29)
Hey there! This is so interesting! I hope that you will keep us posted if anything else happens. I think the fae is interesting! Good luck with everything!
CuriousDee (8 stories) (631 posts)
+3
6 years ago (2018-09-28)
Hi Creepy-Crawler,

Very interesting account. There is a member here (Tweed) who has shared many encounters and information on nature spirits and the like. To me, what you describe falls into this category.

Here are a few of her accounts that I think you'll find interesting (and might provide insight):

Https://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=25852

Https://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=22478

You can also use the search option and try key words like; Nature spirits, fairies, elementals, imps, etc. I think it's a fascinating subject. 😊

Thanks for sharing,
Dee
RSAChick (115 posts)
+2
6 years ago (2018-09-27)
Hi Creepy, I am not sure what this could be, but perhaps you could give more info.

Where did your mom meet this creature? Approximate size? What time of day? Anyone else around? Was it adult- or childlike? If wearing anything, describe the clothes, shoes, hat? Any other details she can remember?

Interesting that you are dreaming about these blue creatures.
And the sharp teeth are a bit scary - carnivorous? 😨

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: