You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: My Room Never Felt Safe

Real Ghost Stories

My Room Never Felt Safe

 

I moved out of my old house a few months ago. That house has been in my family for a long time. My dad grew up there, and I grew up there. So I said that I would keep the house once I got older. I'm 16 years old. And in September 2010 My mom Moved to British Columbia. And I stayed (alone) in Ontario. My sister had her own house but she had house mates. And my brother had a small house with 4 kids, 2 dogs and his wife. So I didn't stay with any of them I stayed by myself.

It has been 3 years since my dad passed away, and to tell you the truth I stayed in my mom and dads room for a year once he died. My room never felt safe. Well no... More like there wasn't enough room. Or it felt like there was more then one person in the room when the lights were off. Every single time I stayed in that room. SOMETHING always went down.

Weather it was Noises under the bed. Or movement in my closet. I probably sound like a little kid but this stuff scared me so much that the only time I went in my room was to get changed. I got this awesome keyboard for christmas:) Love it a lot. And I put it under my bed. So that when my brothers kids come over to the house nothing would happen to it.

Some nights when I would close my eyes, I would be woken up by my piano under my bed making loud noises, I never kept it plugged in or anything. And it would stop once I got up and turned on the light.

Now, I have a old school closet (used to...). And it's always open. And some nights I see lights and black figures moving inside. And it helps me fall asleep. And when I wake up in the morning I remember what I had seen. And I almost pee my pants. ITS CREEPY!

And I read a story on here and the same thing happened to me so I'm guessing it could be sleep paralysis. But I was awake. My eyes were open. And my body was shaking. I had no control over my movement, I can still remember it. It happened 2 times in the same night. And I remember getting up and swearing, and shouting "leave me alone!".

I have heard whispers but so soft I couldn't make out what it was saying. Breathing beside me (I could even feel it on my ear or the side of my face). I'd look over and see nothing.

I remember having a dream about being with 4 people. It was a sleep over, and 3 of the 4 left. They all said bye to the other person and then they looked at me and smiled and said Something about how it was nice to have met me and wished that I didn't have to go. I was so confused. Then the last person stood up and walked over to the light switch and before she turned it off she said "Don't run and I'll make this fast"

Then the lights went out it was dark and as my eyes adjusted to the dark I could see my room I was awake. And I was happy to be awake, and in the safety of my room. Then I could hear it, in the far corner of my room, scratching on my floor, and deep growls. And I had no idea what was going on my heart fell out of my chest and I was so scared I couldn't even call for my mom and my step dad. (This happened last year as well. My mom and this guy aren't together anymore but they're friends)

I want to know why all this stuff happened's in my room. (I guess it doesn't matter now that I moved to BC with my mom said it was okay to give the house to my brother.)

Could it be because of something that had happened when I was younger? I would rather not talk about it but, if it will help find the answer to this.

When I was younger my older sister and one of her friends studied witchcraft. My sisters friend was right in to it, she put charms on a teddy bear to keep her safe when she would use ouija board.

One morning they asked me to go down in to the basement and use it with them. When chanted I though it was a joke. So I just goofed off, well those two did their thing. My sister wanted to call my Grandfather to the board and see would answer. (He passed away in this house)

But no luck. So they tried random names. Yeah I know... they aren't the brightest crayons in the box. They asked me to join them because they believed they had contacted a spirit. So I went over to the board. We asked it questions like was it male or female. It said Male. We asked if it knew any of us. It said no.

Then my mom called for us to come up stairs for Breakfast. We said we had to go. It told us no. We asked are we allowed to leave, it answered no.

Me being the hard head that I am stood up and walked to the door. And when I went to open it, I felt a pinching pressure on my wrist. And I looked down and I could see a thumb imprint on my wrist (under the palm pushing on the vains) And I was so scared. My sisters friend stood up and put the teddy bear in my other hand. And what ever it was let go.

We never banished that spirit. Could that me what has bin haunting me?

And now I'm scared it has followed me... And if it has. God bless my poor soul if that's what its after.

I could really use some answers.

Love, Jessie.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Jrox123, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Jrox123 (1 stories) (1 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-02-08)
DCinAZ,
My nieces and nephews haven't seen anything yet. But My oldest Nephew did see my grandpa in the basement and in the garage when he was younger.
But sense then nothing.
And my sister has no idea what to do, she didn't study it very well. And her friend moved away years ago.

Amethist,
I agree. I wish I never did that with those 2 and I don't think they new how to end the session. But I was studding wikia for a few years learning a little about it and stuff. If I wanted I could use herbs and stuff, cause most spirits or entatys don't like the strong sent of herbs.

And why I think it followed me is because I sometimes get the same feeling in this house its a lot bigger the my old house its not everywhere that I feel the presents. And ill hear the littles things, and when I see stuff I ignore it like it never happened.

Aya-love-carrots,
Why would my relatives scare me and do all this stuff. Did you read the part were I was laying in bed and I had no control over my body and my body started to jolt. That happened 2 times in the same night. And even when I got angry stuff still happened.
I don't think my relatives are that mean.
DCinAZ (guest)
+2
13 years ago (2011-02-04)
Jrox123,
Have you ever discussed this with your sister? Since her and her friend are mostly responsible for the situation getting to this point it might be helpful if they could deal with it now too.

Does your brother ever say anything weird has gone on since he's moved back in? How about your cousins? You said you think it may have followed you to your mom's house. Why do you think that? Has it made itself known to you there?
amethist (10 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-02-02)
This is a prime example of why ouiji boards should not be given to kids (no offense intended.) They can be very dangerous and invite things like this into your life when things arent handled the right way. You're sisters friend was smart to have at least the bear as a protective measure but there probably should have been alittle more done when you ended the session with the board. Never having closed the session and sent whatever you were communication with back where it came from was a huge mistake. Now, that being said that doesn't necessarily mean that's what's bothering you, although that is what it sounds like. If the feelings you get are unsafe and opressive its probably not family. You could always seek help from someone (clergy, medium what ever your faith adhears to) to help you get the enitiy to leave. (To pass on if it is peaceful or to banish it if it is negative.)
One last note... As a child there's no way you could have been expected to understand this but when you call something forth like you say you did with the ouiji, it becomes your responsibility to put it back. Your sister and her friend should have known this before messing with the board and certainly before inviting you to "play."
Aya-Love-Carrots (150 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-02)
3% = the ghost/spirit in the ouija board (usually a spirit that had been summon using rituals doesn't stay in a one place, they usually follow the one who called on them, (even if they did stay in a place they should be staying is the place where you've summon them, not just in your room,)
8% = ghost of your relatives (grand father, etc.) if I'm not mistaken they didn't do any harm on you, so I guess this might also be possible...

I won't suggest you get rid of it/them... They might be someone you know, oh what am I saying, haha... Its your choice if you want or not get rid of them, 😊 just do it properly... Do take care... ❤

-AYA is not an expert!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: