You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Who Tickled Me?

Real Ghost Stories

Who Tickled Me?

 

Last year 2018 at night, I was sleeping when suddenly I felt someone tickling my foot. It felt like a real thing tickling my right foot. In detailed it felt like a hand's fingers doing that (usually how it's being done). My foot was being tickled more than 2 or 3 times I guess. Unfortunately I couldn't see it because my eyes were still closed but I was very well much conscious and aware about what was happening. At first I thought it was my mom doing that cause she's a bit of the mischievous and funny type. So what I did was to put my right foot inside my blanket as it was outside for so long and turned around. The fact was that I could sense my right foot becoming cold and that's when my eyes opened big. I still remember my heart pounding really fast. To my great surprise, no one was in my room and not even my mom as I thought it would be. I checked my phone which was right above my head to see what time was it. Sorry guys I don't exactly remember the time but I'm 100% sure that it was after midnight. I was really scared but I still somehow managed to sleep.

The next morning I asked my mom if she came in my room after midnight or something... She said no as she was snoring and in deep sleep at that time herself but until now I never told my parents about what happened to me at that night.

P.s: I'm a girl and back then when it happened I was 18 years old. I have few more mysterious experiences which I'm going to tell later.

Feel free to share your views about this guys.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Veragon, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Lealeigh (5 stories) (512 posts)
+2
4 years ago (2019-11-03)
Hi Veragon,

I'm not an expert but I was thinking that it may be a good idea to have yourself checked for diabetes.

Several people on my father's side of my family have diabetes. I am told that tickling sensations in the feet are very common. It may lead to a complete loss of sensation. The coldness goes along with the impaired blood circulation that some diabetics have.

Like I said, I am not an expert or even a doctor of any kind. It could be something paranormal but I think it's worth checking into with a medical professional, definitely if it happens again.

Take care and thank you for sharing your story
- Maria ❤
Veragon (1 stories) (1 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-04-26)
Filmbuff1234

Well...I really hope that it is a spirit of a loved one and not a bad one.

Thank You.
Filmbuff1234 (13 stories) (33 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-04-19)
One possibility was it was the ghost of a loved one letting you know they are watching over you. Or it could be a mischievous spirit who likes messing about.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: