You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Foot Tickled And Wet Spots

Real Ghost Stories

Foot Tickled And Wet Spots

 

I have lived in my house for over 15yrs, just recently strange things have been happening. First my boyfriend about 5 months ago said he heard children's voices late at night. He only heard it once and I thought nothing of it. (I have no children or live by any) then just in the last couple of weeks I found a wet spot at the bottom of my bed. I was getting into bed stretched my legs out and the bed felt very cold and wet. I got out of bed thinking it was my dog that peed on the bed. But it was not wet on the top just the sheet and next blanket and when I put it under black light it did not glow or smell like pee very strange. A couple days later I found another wet spot on the couch again no smell of pee or glow under black light.

Then last night I was woke up by what it felt like someone running their finger up my foot. I woke right up and just laid there and though it must have been a dream. Just as I was going back to sleep I felt it again but this time it felt like several fingers were tickling my foot I jerked my foot up and woke my boyfriend up and asked him if he did it he was sound asleep and said he had no idea what I was talking about.

Then this afternoon as I was getting ready to go to work I swore I heard a muffled sound of someone playing a flute. I live in rural area with no real close neighbors so not real sure where that came from.

I have always kind of believed in ghosts but never had any ghost encounters, if this is a ghost encounter at all.

Any comments would be appreciated

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Oregon

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, glimmerjo, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

kovutathelion (3 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-09-02)
sounds like the spirits of children so that explains your feet being tickled. I used to tickle my big sisters feet when she was asleep. 😆
Lexiee (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-15)
So did anything happen after that? Were there any more spots?
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-24)
I'd recommend seeing if you can get the liquid collected and analyzed.
opaleone (41 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-09)
Interesting.
How long have you been with your boyfriend? Perhaps he brought your visitors, but isn't as sensitive as you are.
Also, has your dog been acting like it's noticed anything weird?
robertar (223 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-09)
i'm one of those people who is suspicious of unknown persons whether they are physical or spirits. Anyone who makes themselves at home without being asked would be someone I would not want present. Since they do not pay rent, you have the right to tell "it" to leave, and I would do exactly that.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: