You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: Jealous Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

Jealous Ghost

 

This is about my brother, he is 34, good looking, athletic and very kind but he has been having a ghost problem for the past 4 years. We are not sure how it started or why!

There are things that get misplaced and he was grabbed by his feet and shaken at midnight, one night. It shook him so hard that he got back problems. The air at his house is very heavy and hard to breathe. You can feel something in the house watching you, it's all negative energy, the weird thing is that the activity gets worse and more when he gets a girlfriend. Last year we asked a lady someone to pray, and everything was great until he got a serious girlfriend.

It touches him, he can feel it. Or it put its hand on his eyes and does not let him open them.

He just met a nice girl and he thinks she is the one but whatever this thing is, it's attacking the girl. She got a few bite marks on her legs and arm; very hard bites with bruises. She said something is following her in the house.

My brother also told me, every night he wakes up around 3 or 4 pm because his shirt is all wet like he is been in water, but he doesn't feel fever or cold or hot, nothing. He says every day there is a water mark around him on bed like a circle, like someone drop water around him. He is getting depressed, he got eating disorder, and he feels tired. His girl friend is very scared to go to the house. We are so worried about him and don't know who can help him. Any suggestions, we live in Los Angeles?

Anyone know what this behaviors means? What can I do for him to be free? I want him to be strong.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Rozita000, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

sunshinemilia (1 stories) (13 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-07-05)
Thank you for sharing!
It sounds to me that whatever is attached to him is feeding off his energy. This poltergeist that has attached itself to your brother feeds off of how miserable it is making him. I don't believe the ghost to be jealous but rather trying to get rid of anything that could get in the way of it's energy supply. Having a significant other can be a very happy experience! Which is bad news for the spirit that feeds off of the depression of your brother. I would suggest having someone not just pray over his house but to bless and cleanse your brother of this spirit, that can be a priest or an authority member of any religion you follow.
lady-glow (16 stories) (3157 posts)
 
5 years ago (2019-06-29)
Welcome to YGS.

Rozita - I have some questions about your brother's experience, perhaps knowing more information could help to figure out what is causing all these disturbances.

How long has he lived in this house? If he moved into this house within the last four years or so, did the activity start right away or did it began some time later? Does he know any history of the house and its previous occupants?
Is he aware if any woman from his past passed away around the time the haunting began? Would it be possible that he rejected a woman in the past triggering her hatred?
Does this negative entity follow his girlfriends around or only attacks them when they are at your brother's place?

In my opinion, it is important to determine if this entity or whatever it is, is attached to the house or to your brother.

Do you know if your brother has asked this entity to stop bothering him?

" Last year we asked a lady someone to pray, and everything was great until he got a serious girlfriend."

Since prayer has helped, perhaps you could ask a religious leader of your faith to perform a blessing of the house, or you could help your brother and do it by yourselves. You might need to do it several times.
You could try the cleansing method described in the profile page of one of the members of this site:

Https://www.yourghoststories.com/user-profile.php?user=8155

Please keep us posted.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: