You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Jealous Ghost?

Real Ghost Stories

Jealous Ghost?

 

A couple weeks ago me and partner went to a ghost tour out near a place called Toowoomba. While there we picked up on a spirit of a child that was communicating through basically every device we had (EMF, dowsing rods,ovilus) we also found out he was following my partner to every building. It all started in the school room. Anyways it was a good night, a couple nights later at home I was sitting on the couch and I noticed a black shadow leave our bedroom and disappear into the laundry. I told my partner and she told me she has trouble sleeping at night as she feels like something is standing on her side of the bed, and she's had dreams of a little boy standing there.

So we brushed it off thinking it was harmless but now things of mine are being hidden when I'm in a rush and once I get back its sitting in the middle of the bed.

I have been having dreams of death, and just last night I awoke from a dream where I was in my room and I could feel something watching me so I taunted it. My partner yelled 'she's behind you' as I turned around it was a little man with a goat face and he launched at my face, at that point I woke up and could feel heat radiating off my face.

We also had the ceiling fan on the highest setting but as I felt around in the dark all I could feel was still air and pressure on my legs.

Lately I have felt unwanted in this house and me and my partner have started arguing which is a first for us. As I sit on my bed and write this I have noticed a few balls of light flying around the room. I'm no psychic or anything like that, I just see shadows or balls of light from time to time. So I'm not sure what to make of what's happening or if anything is.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, MeatWallet, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Positively_Paranormal (9 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-03-28)
Hello MeatWallet,

Based on what you've told us, this entity is feeding off of negative emotions - you and partner arguing/fighting when normally you haven't and causing dreams about death. It does concern me that you are seeing a child like spirit. In my experience when you are seeing a child spirit in addition to negative activity like you've mentioned, it may indicate something darker in nature is hanging around.

I would agree with AugustaM in that you need to have a cleansing done. Please know, you must complete any cleansing with conviction and no sign of fear, for it to work. Also with cleansing your space I would recommend cleansing both yourself and your partner. If you do not feel comfortable cleansing on your own, I would suggest reaching out to a paranormal team, psychic medium or religious figure head (if you have one) to assist.

Curious if you have experienced any smells since the activity has begun.

Best of luck,

+P
Elizabeth62 (14 posts)
 
6 years ago (2018-03-28)
I in no way know all or even half about the paranormal. But maybe the child you picked up on followed you home. And the child wants only your partner.
AugustaM (7 stories) (996 posts)
+1
6 years ago (2018-03-26)
Sounds to me as though you two might benefit from a thorough cleansing. There are versions from many denominations to choose from online. In addition, member rookdygin on this site has a method posted in his user profile, which is non-denominational and respected by contributors to this site. Pick a method that resonates with the two of you. One thing to remember is that many view cleansings as working rather like a run of antibiotics - just one isn't necessarily going to do it... Repetition can be key to getting a thing well and truly gone and keeping it from coming back.

I have also had fairly good results with old fashioned folk remedies (this site is a fairly decent reference https://www.ghostlyactivities.com/herbs-protect-evil-spirits/). I particularly like to use a few herbs here and there after a cleansing as a handy preventative.

Meantime, as it seems as though this entity has either directly or indirectly had a negative impact on your relationship - don't forget to mend your fences there. Work on making your bond stronger and building happiness and confidence in each other - that way this thing will have nothing to feed off of.

Keep us posted and good luck:-)

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: