You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Pets / Animals :: Kitten Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

Kitten Ghost

 

This is a recent experience I wanted to share with you; it is probably not a very scary one, but maybe who ever had similar experiences will find it interesting and could relate. It happened quite recently - I had just came back from my office work - I left early as I had a very strong headache (what is very untypical for me). I just lied down in my bed (I wasn't sleepy, just wanted to chill out and lie down).

Suddenly I felt an exact feeling of a small kitten jumping into my bed - I still remember his pawsteps (as kittens are sometimes coming your way, when not sure if they are allowed, as they explore surroundings)! I was shocked, but not scared - as I almost physically felt a good, loving, relaxing energy around. The kitten stepped on me and walked along my spine, until reached my neck. It was extremely unusual, of course - but I didn't move or look - as I almost sensed, if I would - the experience would end. When It reached my neck, I had a weird sensation as if it jumped and disappeared inside my head (!). It was mostly an energetic feeling. I still remember shivers going down my spine as I experienced this! The moment the kitten jumped, my headache stopped, completely. I got up and went to kitchen to have coffee and reflect on what just happened.

It almost seems the spirit world is wide and weird, and spirits can present themselves in almost any way they want. Maybe somebody presented them as kitten - so I'm not terrified!? As it is hard to be scared of a kitten, no matter how weird the experience is. I also had a beloved Cat, who passed few years ago (but I adopted him in his older age, so he never was known as kitten to me) - may be visited me, who knows! Would love to read about similar experiences!

Other hauntings by Bastet

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ireland

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Bastet, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

mel8763 (1 stories) (19 posts)
 
5 years ago (2019-08-13)
Bastet, I have to agree with Fuchsia. I think your entity may have possibly chosen to take the form of a kitten. It could very well be, the spirit of the stray cat you befriended! Blessings to you for that! 😊
Bastet (2 stories) (25 posts)
 
5 years ago (2019-08-05)
Fuchsia - yes, I get the same feeling too! I believe spirits can choose any form the fancy - so they appeared as a kitten! I assume I would be scared to death of a sudden sense of anything else in my bed 😆
Fuchsia (5 stories) (64 posts)
 
5 years ago (2019-08-02)
This is interesting because cats are known to sense when you're not feeling well or if there's a negative vibe about you. Your guardian angel is a cute kitten, I bet! 😊
Karla (1 stories) (5 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-08-01)
No. We have not lost any pets or anyone close to us. Have caught at least 4 orbs in the bedroom at the same time.
Bastet (2 stories) (25 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-08-01)
[at] Cuddlebear - In fact, yes, few years ago I befrended a stary cat. I believe this cat was something as a spiritual guide or something (even if this might sound crazy); he just appeared and wanted nothing more then to spend some time with me. I knew him for few months and then he went missing. I was looking for him and after a while I found out from some neighbours that he has been killed by a car. I was devastated and until this day think of him every day. So, yes, I could be that this was his way to connect with me once again!

[at] Karla - I'm loving to learn about you getting a video cam! Make sure you come back and post if you catch anything on video! Orbs seems great to see too...
Karla (1 stories) (5 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-07-30)
Thank you Bastat. I just read your story. Although some of the experience is similar. This energy does not give us a loving feeling. Its actually the opposite. Its a heavy anxious feeling and these experiences are daily/nightly. There is no break. We are getting very little sleep. We bought a night vision video camera and although we have caught many orbs in our bedroom, during the times we are experiencing what feels like a cat walking along our legs nothing triggers the video camera at those times.
Cuddlebear (4 stories) (173 posts)
+2
5 years ago (2019-07-29)
Bastet

An intriguing tale... Have you recently lost a cat/kitten? My wife believes we are visited from time to time by one of our former cats.

In any event this certainly seems to have been a beneficial experience. Pets are said to improve our health and help us lead better lives.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: